Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Humaniplexx

+ Add Report
Page 205 of 636 FirstFirst ... 105 155 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 255 305 ... LastLast
Results 3,061 to 3,075 of 9529
This blog is moderated by Baldy Cruiser
  1. #6469
    Quote Originally Posted by BikiniFan  [View Original Post]
    Lxei is no longer using HX, she is now Kris Lynne at GFE Sessions:

    http://www.gfesessions.ch/krislynne/
    Does she do BBFS?

  2. #6468
    Quote Originally Posted by Slxxpy  [View Original Post]
    Do you have the link? Ginger143 is not valid but Lex is findable.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/LexiIris
    Lxei is no longer using HX, she is now Kris Lynne at GFE Sessions:

    http://www.gfesessions.ch/krislynne/

  3. #6467

    Info

    Quote Originally Posted by Slxxpy  [View Original Post]
    Do you have the link? Ginger143 is not valid but Lex is findable.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/LexiIris
    I think I was the last client, I went in at 2, got out at 4:30 AM I think she was fighting with QOd during my time with her that night!

    I got all kinds of extras and went over by 90 minutes LOL.

    QOD deleted all her links next day.

  4. #6466
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamFreez  [View Original Post]
    I think Ginger143, you missed out! But other ones I can think of is LexiIris.
    Do you have the link? Ginger143 is not valid but Lex is findable.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/LexiIris

  5. #6465

    Collette's Garden

    Collete is much larger than the photos suggest. But her enthusiasm in aiming to please in any way possible makes up for her size. She's not to be missed.

  6. #6464

    Natural

    Quote Originally Posted by GwarBear  [View Original Post]
    Any of you gentlemen would like to recommend a young natural redhead with good service? It's been a fantasy of mine.

    Thank you!
    I think Ginger143, you missed out! But other ones I can think of is LexiIris.

  7. #6463
    Quote Originally Posted by PowerTools  [View Original Post]
    She deleted her ad. I think when enough appointments don't book in advance, she doesn't come out (which I get).

    Just joined this site. Been on HX for a decade. I like the honesty on here about the girls on there.
    Yes I believe she only works the one night and deletes the ad once the time is booked up. I've only seen her work on Fridays and occasionally Saturday.

  8. #6462

    Natural Redheads

    Any of you gentlemen would like to recommend a young natural redhead with good service? It's been a fantasy of mine.

    Thank you!

  9. #6461

    Watersports

    Any kinky providers out there who enjoy watersports, rimming or spit play?

  10. #6460
    Quote Originally Posted by Eponymously  [View Original Post]
    She's well known around here but for any newer people out there I highly recommend, my ATF no question. She doesn't work very often so you'll have to keep your eyes peeled for an ad but she has one tonight for Burbank. Good luck!
    I think it prudent to mention that she's much larger in person than what the photos would have you believe. It's been a while since the last time I saw her so she could have definitely slimmed down but with covid this past year I highly doubt it.

    I would recommend just sending her a PM and get vetted. Once you're good, she puts you on a list that she mass texts regarding her availability. But she's pretty consistent now, texts usually goes out a little past noon and the majority of the time she works on Fridays.

  11. #6459
    Quote Originally Posted by Eponymously  [View Original Post]
    She's well known around here but for any newer people out there I highly recommend, my ATF no question. She doesn't work very often so you'll have to keep your eyes peeled for an ad but she has one tonight for Burbank. Good luck!
    She deleted her ad. I think when enough appointments don't book in advance, she doesn't come out (which I get).

    Just joined this site. Been on HX for a decade. I like the honesty on here about the girls on there.

  12. #6458

    Colettes Garden in Burbank

    She's well known around here but for any newer people out there I highly recommend, my ATF no question. She doesn't work very often so you'll have to keep your eyes peeled for an ad but she has one tonight for Burbank. Good luck!

  13. #6457

    Excellent

    Quote Originally Posted by Trapped23  [View Original Post]
    What we know about this one fellas? Please share any intel.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/classifieds/9212
    Saw her a couple weeks ago. Great session, gorgeous face, reasonable price.

  14. #6456
    Quote Originally Posted by JungleFun  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have their contacts? Pm or post it here thanks.
    The booker won't respond unless you PM first from HX or has your number on the contact list.

    Go to the profile and click on the envelope icon. You can unlock mail for yourself from your profile at for one day at forty points or three days for 100 points. That's forty cents for one day. Less than a postage stamp.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/RealPornStars

  15. #6455

    RoseGold

    Quote Originally Posted by Trapped23  [View Original Post]
    What we know about this one fellas? Please share any intel.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/classifieds/9212
    Saw her a couple of years ago under her first handle. Hot looking but cold fish. Very business-like and.

    Barely LFK although had GFE menu. I have notes to never repeat. Of course with all these ladies YMMV. Happy hunting.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape