High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
This blog is moderated by Fahq1
  1. #5648

    I don't get it

    https://www.seeking.com/member/fadc4...3-865cc13cefce

    I'm not sure I understand the scam here. She originally posted in DE. Took her off SA to text and started talking. No mention of money and we had a M&G set up for next week. Now the profile says Miami and she went silent on text. What do you guys think the deal is? I know it's probably a scam I just don't get the angle.

  2. #5647

    catch me if you can

    Quote Originally Posted by OldChineseGuy  [View Original Post]
    Yup a scammer, got the same BS from her you did plus more. Started with her saying she was hit hard by the pandemic and unable to work. Does not have any cash and needs help urgently. Exchanged numbers and went to texts. Based in Annapolis, asked for $$ $$ agreed to $$$ with no limits then asked for travel expenses. I offered to pick her up from wherever she chose and then she accused me of 'trust' issues LOL. I said I was just trying to make it convenient for her by picking her up but she gave some BS about needed to be discreet. I thanked her for her interest.
    Seems the catchphrase "catch me if you can" in a profile at the top has been proliferating lately, and they almost always turn out to not be legit. Wonder if there are a series of these catchphrases that are constantly used and worth keeping a running list of in some way. Another one that seems to pop up all the time too is a variation of "I'll lie about how we met" - similarly almost always a scammer.

  3. #5646

    SydneyFreak

    Quote Originally Posted by Futuopedico  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/e61b3...e-96a374f9a8ef

    Profile shows Maryland (already a red flag, but I chat anyways) and she says she's in Annapolis.

    Not able to host.

    No limits with proof of test.

    Four bills.

    Willing to drive out, BUT. Here it comes. Wants upfront travel expenses. Told her no upfronts prior to meeting and that I would come out to Annapolis and can pick her up somewhere. She called me a coward and petty. She was also upset that I had already blocked her after asking for the upfront.
    Yup a scammer, got the same BS from her you did plus more. Started with her saying she was hit hard by the pandemic and unable to work. Does not have any cash and needs help urgently. Exchanged numbers and went to texts. Based in Annapolis, asked for $$ $$ agreed to $$$ with no limits then asked for travel expenses. I offered to pick her up from wherever she chose and then she accused me of 'trust' issues LOL. I said I was just trying to make it convenient for her by picking her up but she gave some BS about needed to be discreet. I thanked her for her interest.

  4. #5645

    SydneyFreak

    https://www.seeking.com/member/e61b3...e-96a374f9a8ef

    Profile shows Maryland (already a red flag, but I chat anyways) and she says she's in Annapolis.

    Not able to host.

    No limits with proof of test.

    Four bills.

    Willing to drive out, BUT. Here it comes. Wants upfront travel expenses. Told her no upfronts prior to meeting and that I would come out to Annapolis and can pick her up somewhere. She called me a coward and petty. She was also upset that I had already blocked her after asking for the upfront.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails afffc21a-0a4f-4918-b072-05222cb3d197_2x.jpg‎   0c1576db-fe00-46ae-a342-56fbbd6daff4_2x.jpg‎  

  5. #5644

    Profile is Gone

    Quote Originally Posted by Kingmaletx  [View Original Post]
    That goes to your inbox.

    🤔.
    The profile is no longer active.

  6. #5643
    Quote Originally Posted by Piehole  [View Original Post]
    Met her yesterday. Ended up in the back of my SUV. https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...b-efc98df05dff She's intelligent and can hold a conversation. PPM wasn't bad. She's has a little too much weight for my dollar. Good luck.
    That goes to your inbox.

    🤔.

  7. #5642

    Genevieve2 - likely scammer, possible blackmailer

    Be careful with this one.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/e3413...6-d648750b3b64

    Starts off normal enough but pretty soon is asking if you can switch to texting instead, which I figured sure of course. Gave her my burner phone and she starts grilling me about "is this a real phone or a secret one. " Tell her the truth which is it's a separate phone I use with people I haven't met in person before and she starts with the pressure of "if you don't give me your real one, how do I know you're not married or hiding something?" Umm. Ok. Blocked her after that.

    Seems like just the kind of MO we've seen discussed here before that blackmailers use to get your personal info and squeeze you. Either that or she's just a moron. Either way be careful.

  8. #5641

    Somewhat failed connection

    Billie Pink (https://www.seeking.com/member/308ac...7-c6d7c303ada9) - Hanover, MD.

    This Chinese girl lists Columbia as her location, but she's really somewhere near Live Casino in Hanover. She gave me her number within the first few messages & was very upfront about her expectations (prefers FWB, no drama, and might host depending on the guy). The one condition was that we meet at a restaurant chain near her place for drinks first. In the end, I'm glad we did as it saved us from wasting too much of each other's time.

    In her defense, she's very easy to talk with, personable, interesting life experiences, funny, and super sweet. Straight up, I had some of the more interesting conversations with her than probably 95% of SBs I meet. Really one of the nicest & more chill girl to hang out with. That being said, I could tell she wasn't my type for bedroom fun. Her Seeking pics just aren't an accurate representation of her body nor face. She's not obese, but there's definitely a few more pounds on her frame than I was expecting and the face was nothing special.

    After several drinks & an appetizer, we agreed towards the end that we weren't a great fit. Not even sure what her asking price would've been. After genuinely wishing one another the best, we went our separate ways. Like I said, sweet girl who might not be on the right site.

  9. #5640
    Quote Originally Posted by Piehole  [View Original Post]
    Did either of you get with her? She's very pretty.
    She stopped responding.

  10. #5639

    Well??

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodNightBalt  [View Original Post]
    Talking to her also, don't have a firm date yet. Would love any info also.
    Did either of you get with her? She's very pretty.

  11. #5638

    Brandy

    Met her yesterday. Ended up in the back of my SUV. https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...b-efc98df05dff She's intelligent and can hold a conversation. PPM wasn't bad. She's has a little too much weight for my dollar. Good luck.

  12. #5637

    Scammer

    Quote Originally Posted by Mongerian  [View Original Post]
    The fact she's in Milwaukee now should indicate she's fake and just trying to scam guys out of that initial payment.

    I really wonder how much these scammers make off of these profiles.
    Same pictures on another profile with same message. The one I got it from just got deleted. Somebody is falling for it.

  13. #5636

    Scammer

    The fact she's in Milwaukee now should indicate she's fake and just trying to scam guys out of that initial payment.

    I really wonder how much these scammers make off of these profiles.

    Quote Originally Posted by Futuopedico  [View Original Post]
    Got blocked, but maybe https://www.seeking.com/member/3483d...f-0fc0a231df54.

    I said how are you.

    She says, 275 now and 550 a week.

    I said that's ok, good luck and was immediately blocked.

    Nice pics and all, but that's a lot of attitude.

    I'd love to hear if anyone gets anywhere with her.

    Also, is it wrong of me to assume something because her pics are in a hotel room? Anyone else the same?

  14. #5635
    Quote Originally Posted by Futuopedico  [View Original Post]
    Got blocked, but maybe https://www.seeking.com/member/3483d...f-0fc0a231df54.

    I said how are you.

    She says, 275 now and 550 a week.

    I said that's ok, good luck and was immediately blocked.

    Nice pics and all, but that's a lot of attitude.

    I'd love to hear if anyone gets anywhere with her.

    Also, is it wrong of me to assume something because her pics are in a hotel room? Anyone else the same?
    It says she's in Milwaukee?

  15. #5634

    BoredSchoolGirl

    Got blocked, but maybe https://www.seeking.com/member/3483d...f-0fc0a231df54.

    I said how are you.

    She says, 275 now and 550 a week.

    I said that's ok, good luck and was immediately blocked.

    Nice pics and all, but that's a lot of attitude.

    I'd love to hear if anyone gets anywhere with her.

    Also, is it wrong of me to assume something because her pics are in a hotel room? Anyone else the same?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape