Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Come to Ruby to Relax
This blog is moderated by Smokey1981
  1. #858
    Quote Originally Posted by DrDisney  [View Original Post]
    These are not pictures of Eve and are a bait and switch. These are pictures of this woman on instagram: https://www.instagram.com/morisakitomomi/.
    Yeah, seems like LT uses fake picture.

    Lucy: https://www.facebook.com/%E6%9C%B4%E...764977/photos/.

  2. #857

    Not Eve at LT

    Quote Originally Posted by LvJanGun  [View Original Post]
    So I saw a new Japanese at the little Tokyo website I was wondering if anybody has seen her? So everybody says the booker is an asshole but think about this you have tons of fucks trying to see girls. He must see a lot of crazy shit. I would rather deal with him than that slippery old lady from the" other" place.
    These are not pictures of Eve and are a bait and switch. These are pictures of this woman on instagram: https://www.instagram.com/morisakitomomi/.

  3. #856
    Let us just share our experiences about the girls we see. Do not limit yourself by denying yourself good experiences.

  4. #855
    Quote Originally Posted by Sashano  [View Original Post]
    She's from another agency in Lv right. I think LT let me know if I'm wrong any reviews welcome too.
    Kitty from Little Tokyo.

  5. #854
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcoSolis  [View Original Post]
    I got bait and switched there some time ago. Also most recently I asked if there was any girls avail with big melons he said yeah and sent me info of a girl who had b cups when I told him she wasn't what I inquire about. He just texted back several laughing emojis. No apologies or nothing. Then proceeded to text back Jesus Christ.
    I urge all hobbyists to boycott Littletokyo asap until the allow those without utilities an appointment!

  6. #853

    VAC Ruri

    She's from another agency in Lv right. I think LT let me know if I'm wrong any reviews welcome too.

    First you ask about C** then it's "another agency" do you not understand that people are sick of the fake reviews you post and ALWAYS report you to me. I mean like every fucking time without fail. There are HUGE numbers of guys who seriously fucking HATE your agency and cannot fucking wait to drop a dime on you.

    A2

  7. #852

    Too true

    Quote Originally Posted by VegasMongRoll  [View Original Post]
    Aside from multiple Chinese agencies I never fucked a booker, why do you guys think or care if the booker is a _ or a _ you fuck the escorts who work with the bookers and if they really were _ or _ then I don't think so many girls would work with or for them.

    I just text and schedule don't care who texts me as I'm not fuck them.
    They are just cogs in the wheel.

  8. #851

    The Booker is an a hole

    Quote Originally Posted by LvJanGun  [View Original Post]
    So I saw a new Japanese at the little Tokyo website I was wondering if anybody has seen her? So everybody says the booker is an asshole but think about this you have tons of fucks trying to see girls. He must see a lot of crazy shit. I would rather deal with him than that slippery old lady from the" other" place.
    I got bait and switched there some time ago. Also most recently I asked if there was any girls avail with big melons he said yeah and sent me info of a girl who had b cups when I told him she wasn't what I inquire about. He just texted back several laughing emojis. No apologies or nothing. Then proceeded to text back Jesus Christ.

  9. #850

    Lt

    Quote Originally Posted by LvJanGun  [View Original Post]
    So I saw a new Japanese at the little Tokyo website I was wondering if anybody has seen her? So everybody says the booker is an asshole but think about this you have tons of fucks trying to see girls. He must see a lot of crazy shit. I would rather deal with him than that slippery old lady from the" other" place.
    Are you the LT booker? Only person who will defend himself because is not reason to be an A s s.

  10. #849

    Bookers

    Quote Originally Posted by BuddhaHead  [View Original Post]
    You guys must not know how to deal with bookers. I've never had a problem with any Vegas k-booker.
    Hey ultimately people are human you get them on good Days And you get them on bad days. It's basically their job to get your money.

  11. #848
    Aside from multiple Chinese agencies I never fucked a booker, why do you guys think or care if the booker is a _ or a _ you fuck the escorts who work with the bookers and if they really were _ or _ then I don't think so many girls would work with or for them.

    I just text and schedule don't care who texts me as I'm not fuck them.

  12. #847

    Other

    Why does C** get so much shit just out of curiosity I thought the girls were good?

  13. #846
    Quote Originally Posted by LvJanGun  [View Original Post]
    ...everybody says the booker is an asshole ..I would rather deal with him than that slippery old lady from the" other" place.
    Quote Originally Posted by FineDining  [View Original Post]
    Good news is both bookers are pretty cool especially at LVNC, not like CLL booker ***** from hell.
    You guys must not know how to deal with bookers. I've never had a problem with any Vegas k-booker.

  14. #845

    Lvlt Eve

    So I saw a new Japanese at the little Tokyo website I was wondering if anybody has seen her? So everybody says the booker is an asshole but think about this you have tons of fucks trying to see girls. He must see a lot of crazy shit. I would rather deal with him than that slippery old lady from the" other" place.

  15. #844

    Priva

    Quote Originally Posted by FineDining  [View Original Post]
    Glad you mentioned history, the operative term. As for the here and now, LVNC and DW are growing and lineups are better. LVNC I hear will have up to 10 high quality girls very soon. (Covid travel protocols) DW has Priva and she is a rock solid attraction. Pictures are her. For those of you that prefer the traditional lithe Korean body and good GFE service.

    Good news is both bookers are pretty cool especially at LVNC, not like CLL booker ***** from hell.
    Priva is not good my friend, she's been here since the gym lv was around, she is skinny, it was like Mr Burns body, horrible BBBJ, I won't recommend to anyone. I saw her 5 years ago and again 2 years ago. I won't fall for that again.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape