The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 280 of 875 FirstFirst ... 180 230 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 330 380 780 ... LastLast
Results 4,186 to 4,200 of 13123
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8938

    Thanks for the Report!

    Quote Originally Posted by Madara84  [View Original Post]
    Just had a great consultation with Lexi who I met at the Huntington station. Amazing figure very pretty brunette with a perky set usually walks around in a hoodie. We consulted in my car and she's quite the speaker. Asked 3 for her services and I gave her 4 part because I didn't have change and part because I believe in merit based raises! She was ecstatic about the increase and earned every penny. Will definitely repeat.
    Good show! That merit based raise will make sure she remembers you and next time she'll walk by a couple other cars to get in yours! She might even tell her friends, whens he brags, and that can't hurt either.

  2. #8937

    Lexi

    Just had a great consultation with Lexi who I met at the Huntington station. Amazing figure very pretty brunette with a perky set usually walks around in a hoodie. We consulted in my car and she's quite the speaker. Asked 3 for her services and I gave her 4 part because I didn't have change and part because I believe in merit based raises! She was ecstatic about the increase and earned every penny. Will definitely repeat.

  3. #8936

    Amanda

    Has Anyone seen this girl. She's almost 6 ft tall and from NE Philly I used to se her on Allegheny or near Walgreens. Haven't seen her for months so out of curiosity and concern Weigh in if you have any news on her.

    Please.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20180826_151429 (1).jpg‎  

  4. #8935

    Don't miss Missie

    Had a very good experience with Missie.

    NY accent, glasses, thin, looks very clean. She asks a little more, but she does a solid job and was very professional. Picked up near Huntington station.

    Does anyone know what happened to Nikki? She was usually not down by tioga, shorter blonde hair, nose ring, thin, sometimes had a small dog with her?

  5. #8934
    Quote Originally Posted by WookieWonka  [View Original Post]
    For porn related stuff I use theporndude {dot} com as my go to. It links to pretty much all the sites worth visiting or is a really good starting point.
    I checked it out. Thank you. It's not much. Too bad we don't have a porn video section for all the hooker on this site. Any other mongers got a rec?

  6. #8933
    Quote Originally Posted by WookieWonka  [View Original Post]
    I think there are more mongers than girls. They are there but get scooped up quick if they look remotely decent and a lot have regulars and use cell phones / social media to meet up. I do some drive throughs a couple times a month to just look. Seems like there are some busy hours, also noticed more girls hanging back off the main strolls like one block over either side of the ave on my drive throughs. Also on my drives it seems like a busy time between 5 and 7 am I think LEO probably has a shift change then or something because just after 7 am I notice a surge in their presence. Thats my observations based on 2 or 3 drive throughs a month to site see. The ave has gotten a bit scary and with the opioid epidemic there are vastly more walking dead than gems out there. I usually save my money and hit high mileage strip clubs or AMPs. It costs me more but less risk. These days the streets and people scare me way more than LEO. I have experimented with cruising around cheap motels around check out times on weekdays and picked up a couple ladies who wanted to keep their room another day but that was in winter. I got a few hours of fun for the cost of a motel room and breakfast each time. Seems like that was a fluke since it hasn't panned out recently.
    Yeah. I rarely pick up anything off the Ave. I usually just ride for the scenery. The only one I have picked up recently was Sharon and I just text her and she'll meet me off the ave. The Old York Road area would still have a few options off the side streets. But that's totally gone now. I just stick with some regulars I have saved in my phone for now.

  7. #8932
    Senior Member


    Posts: 477

    Kensington Stroll. Jordan and Annie

    Was the slowest I've seen the Kensington stroll yesterday from 2 pm-5 pm and I wanted to give up real bad but I kept at it. Good thing I did. At 5 pm I picked up WSW Jordan at Kensington and Allegheny. BBBJ was awful because she kept falling asleep with my dick in her mouth. Her habit seems to be getting worse. But her pussy was small and tight. She woke up every time I went balls deep in her. And at 7 pm I picked up WSW Anne of CookyJar fame and wow she did not disappoint.

  8. #8931

    How to

    Quote Originally Posted by MidniteCowboy5  [View Original Post]
    Hooker Porn uploads and sites.

    I really want to create a folder for all 50 states on the site to post their favorite hooker videos or porn sites. Its getting super rare and hard to find via porn sites like porn hub and vxvids. I am bored of always going to the muzzle mix. I can't be going out there all the time on the streets and need something to hold me up. Lmk guys how I can do this? I am a senior member. I want to include all users all states.
    Go to each states General section, scroll down to the User Blog section and create your own thread.

  9. #8930
    Quote Originally Posted by HugeMat  [View Original Post]
    Was driving around last weekend and decided to ride thru the strolls. Both the K & Torresdale had nothing for me (a few stragglers on the K but nothing I would pick up). Also Old York Road is officially done, its been fallen off from what it used to be but you could always catch something on 13th and butler or lycoming. But now they've opened up an after hours club right on Old York Road and Butler (the old furniture store & junkyard) and its fucked up whatever SW action that was left. The people going into the club park all around that area now so the SW won't come out. Smh. Its officially a wrap for anyone that wanted to dabble in black street walkers.
    I think there are more mongers than girls. They are there but get scooped up quick if they look remotely decent and a lot have regulars and use cell phones / social media to meet up. I do some drive throughs a couple times a month to just look. Seems like there are some busy hours, also noticed more girls hanging back off the main strolls like one block over either side of the ave on my drive throughs. Also on my drives it seems like a busy time between 5 and 7 am I think LEO probably has a shift change then or something because just after 7 am I notice a surge in their presence. Thats my observations based on 2 or 3 drive throughs a month to site see. The ave has gotten a bit scary and with the opioid epidemic there are vastly more walking dead than gems out there. I usually save my money and hit high mileage strip clubs or AMPs. It costs me more but less risk. These days the streets and people scare me way more than LEO. I have experimented with cruising around cheap motels around check out times on weekdays and picked up a couple ladies who wanted to keep their room another day but that was in winter. I got a few hours of fun for the cost of a motel room and breakfast each time. Seems like that was a fluke since it hasn't panned out recently.

  10. #8929
    Quote Originally Posted by MidniteCowboy5  [View Original Post]
    Hooker Porn uploads and sites.

    I really want to create a folder for all 50 states on the site to post their favorite hooker videos or porn sites. Its getting super rare and hard to find via porn sites like porn hub and vxvids. I am bored of always going to the muzzle mix. I can't be going out there all the time on the streets and need something to hold me up. Lmk guys how I can do this? I am a senior member. I want to include all users all states.
    For porn related stuff I use theporndude {dot} com as my go to. It links to pretty much all the sites worth visiting or is a really good starting point.

  11. #8928

    Hooker Porn uploads and sites

    Hooker Porn uploads and sites.

    I really want to create a folder for all 50 states on the site to post their favorite hooker videos or porn sites. Its getting super rare and hard to find via porn sites like porn hub and vxvids. I am bored of always going to the muzzle mix. I can't be going out there all the time on the streets and need something to hold me up. Lmk guys how I can do this? I am a senior member. I want to include all users all states.

  12. #8927

    Strolls are dead

    Was driving around last weekend and decided to ride thru the strolls. Both the K & Torresdale had nothing for me (a few stragglers on the K but nothing I would pick up). Also Old York Road is officially done, its been fallen off from what it used to be but you could always catch something on 13th and butler or lycoming. But now they've opened up an after hours club right on Old York Road and Butler (the old furniture store & junkyard) and its fucked up whatever SW action that was left. The people going into the club park all around that area now so the SW won't come out. Smh. Its officially a wrap for anyone that wanted to dabble in black street walkers.

  13. #8926

    Gina

    Quote Originally Posted by AnonBuxz  [View Original Post]
    Also been lookin' for this Gina too. I've had no bad experience w / her like some of the mixed reviews on here state.
    What a nice dream I had. Found her near Kenz & Lehigh, took her to an off-street, explored the mudhole, etc. Was a fun time.

  14. #8925
    Quote Originally Posted by Lance547  [View Original Post]
    The problem is that there is no new talent coming in to replace the veterans who are one by one fading away for good, moving away, or retiring.

    That said, many vets are missing and I haven't seen them in months, even online. I asked around the other day and found out one known pretty girl was killed as she was hit by the train about 2 months ago. Not going to disclose her name but this should be the news article:

    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fox...m-platform.amp
    Her first name Was she tall, her age, was she a K&A girl or Huntington stand out please share what you know. I have a lot of numbers that were good for a long time. They were good SW providers unseen for a long time I want to know when something definitive like this happens I want to know who it was. I thought a few months back when Cat died that someone was going to put up a memorial page that we could refer to but doesn't seem to have happened.

  15. #8924
    Quote Originally Posted by ForthRyte  [View Original Post]
    Its been over a week since there was anything posted here. I can't recall a time that no one had anything to post on this topic for a whole week. Would it be fair to assume that this is a reflection of how dead the stroll is? I haven't been there for over a year (mostly for obvious reasons). Would it be a waste of time to go now?

    -- Forth Ryte.
    The problem is that there is no new talent coming in to replace the veterans who are one by one fading away for good, moving away, or retiring.

    That said, many vets are missing and I haven't seen them in months, even online. I asked around the other day and found out one known pretty girl was killed as she was hit by the train about 2 months ago. Not going to disclose her name but this should be the news article:

    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fox...m-platform.amp

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape