Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 396 of 552 FirstFirst ... 296 346 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 446 496 ... LastLast
Results 5,926 to 5,940 of 8271
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2346
    Quote Originally Posted by ThirdAct  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by Kittens for the first time since it reopened. Was also immediately pounced in by two girls. I assume the same two. They really wanted to show me around. I let them walk me around but they were really pushy. I had to literally step in the gap between them to leave the booth they walked me into.
    I was there today, for a few hours, and I think I may have encounter the two same girls. They claimed to sisters, and they kept coming back, asking me to go back. One of them even tried pulling me from my seat, after multiple attempts get me to go back. It was a little off putting. Chatted with a couple of nice girls, I'll be back next week.

    Also, there was a really tall, slender blonde, I think her name is Leah. She was on stage, and then went directly back to the bar, stayed there for the last hour I was there. Just curious if anyone knows who she is.

  2. #2345
    Quote Originally Posted by SomeOne8492  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately girls are upping the price. It was 40 for 1 and 100 for 3 last few weeks with me, but all three girls came to me yesterday quoted 50 for 1 topples.

    I know time are tough for the girls but so are for the men too. Don't let them fall into GPS and keep the inflation under control!
    Times aren't tough for the girls. They live week-to-week, blowing anything extra, but right now they're getting a lot extra. Because, yeah no, times aren't tough for the guys either. Not the guys who work for Facebook / Google / Microsoft / Amazon. They're still pulling down, but they can't spend it at bars or restaurants. They have a ton of cash on hand. They're buying up all the sports cars and Rolexes around also.

    If you've been priced out, no worries. Just wait until Inslee decides we no longer are in a "State of Emergency. " We're in month 14 of the two-week "flatten the curve" emergency; the end must be near. Then those young bucks will have other outlets for their cash and the system will re-self-balance.

  3. #2344

    Nights at Pandora's

    How's the party during night shift at Pandora's these days? I stopped by a couple of Friday nights ago but was kind of slow (both customers and girls). Is there new young talent at my favorite club?

  4. #2343

    Still wanting to hear about Tvyyyler

    This beauty from an Everett barista stand advertises her schedule at Kittens. Usually 9-closing. Any reports on her service? I'm out of town but will be visiting soon. Thanks!

  5. #2342

    Lola at Pandora's

    I was in this afternoon and I can confirm Lola's menu and price card. She definitely is not a clock watcher and puts in the work to make sure you leave satisfied (I'm a slow starter, especially with a cover). She's good with FIV, by the way. She unmasks as soon as she's back there and has a face worth looking at. I asked about BJ, but she said she's not willing to do that in the back room, too exposed. She didn't even use my interest in a BJ to try to upgrade me to a private room, so I'm not sure she's into that. She said there's no schedule yet, so she doesn't know when she's going to be in for sure, but end of the week and weekends are pretty sure bets. She said she's getting a lot of business, 10-12 FS dances a day, so I'm hoping she doesn't try to raise her price or get gps. But for now, a solid provider.

    Quote Originally Posted by yankdude  [View Original Post]
    Sorry accidentally deleted the original message.

    She agreed to FS and HJ for $$. Everything was safe. Not set time was discussed, but she agreed to play until I was satisfied. Overall very happy experience. Nice gal, fun to talk to and I never felt rushed.

  6. #2341
    Quote Originally Posted by Avn11  [View Original Post]
    How is Kittens these days? Thinking about checking it out tonight. I read Friday and Saturday's are packed.
    Been going to kittens often these days and was there yesterday (wed).

    Overall there are lots of girls and guys but they only have few spots in the back, so you have to wait for the room to clear up in the hallway. Kinda awkward if there're other guy, but you can rub the girl to preheat the oven.

    Unfortunately girls are upping the price. It was 40 for 1 and 100 for 3 last few weeks with me, but all three girls came to me yesterday quoted 50 for 1 topples.

    I know time are tough for the girls but so are for the men too. Don't let them fall into GPS and keep the inflation under control!

  7. #2340
    How is Kittens these days? Thinking about checking it out tonight. I read Friday and Saturday's are packed.

  8. #2339
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyMi  [View Original Post]
    Visited Pandora today. Damage was well over 700 $ so like 5 girls. The last girl I saw was nice. A lot happened. I didn't see that coming. Felt more mutual. I had to cut everything short because I was getting late. So I am taking a break have spend like 2300 $ this month. Half 40% worth it. 60% was just playing around and tips. No VIP rooms. Just need the right pants. Soft smooth sweatpants works magic.
    Don't forget to ditch the undies at home.

  9. #2338

    Pandora

    Visited Pandora today. Damage was well over 700 $ so like 5 girls. The last girl I saw was nice. A lot happened. I didn't see that coming. Felt more mutual. I had to cut everything short because I was getting late. So I am taking a break have spend like 2300 $ this month. Half 40% worth it. 60% was just playing around and tips. No VIP rooms. Just need the right pants. Soft smoth sweatpants works magic.

  10. #2337
    Quote Originally Posted by Rousse  [View Original Post]
    That was kinda cold of you. The dance-fee is, well, for the dance. There's a "gentleman's club" agreement that you tip for the touching, and no, you don't do it after she's counted the wad. If she helps you shoot your wad, you significantly pad hers. What you do causes the transactional approach.
    No, with two dances, that is what was agreed too, nothing more, at $30 per dance that is a more than fair price for dances, I for one am sick of every time every place has their hands out for a tip, I sure as hell don't get any tips, no matter how good a job I do, I bid the job, perform the job, and get paid, no tips, and no where near $10 a minute!

  11. #2336

    Same thing happened to me Friday Night

    Quote Originally Posted by TommyMi  [View Original Post]
    Went to Pandora against today Sunday night seeking more of my Saturday night experience which was fantastic. A few dancer 2 black girls same height seemed like sisters a few others and then snow. Quoted me 40 for a dance and 3 for 100 she cute. I decided to try one dance for 40 then see if we can upgrade to something more exciting. So we get sited and I try to touch her down town the up selling started. She said I can touch her boobs or we can do more for a grand. I froze. Snow it was. I have her 50 4 the one dance and told her to keep change. I have had more for 150. I am not trying to give all my GME profits away.
    Snow is an Ice Queen. That upselling is such a mood killer. As soon as she said it, she knew I had lost interest and the dance just went nowhere. Avoid.

  12. #2335

    Pandora snow

    Went to Pandora against today Sunday night seeking more of my Saturday night experience which was fantastic. A few dancer 2 black girls same height seemed like sisters a few others and then snow. Quoted me 40 for a dance and 3 for 100 she cute. I decided to try one dance for 40 then see if we can upgrade to something more exciting. So we get sited and I try to touch her down town the up selling started. She said I can touch her boobs or we can do more for a grand. I froze. Snow it was. I have her 50 4 the one dance and told her to keep change. I have had more for 150. I am not trying to give all my GME profits away.

  13. #2334

    Kitten been super busy

    Tried to hop into Kitten at Friday and Saturday night but both times it was full and couldn't get in.

    In other news, Sands at Ballard is back open since 9th.

    I went in last Tuesday. Very slow night with 3-4 girls with 5 patrons but nice and chill atmosphere.

  14. #2333

    Almost gave in

    Quote Originally Posted by PapaForMamma  [View Original Post]
    Did you get a dance from Trinity? She was always busy when I stopped by. The other blonde was was a tall leggy thing. Ended up with Bianca for a 1. 5 debit.
    Trinity has a good sales approach, sits down and start chatting & rubs your back. Spends so much time with you that you might feel obligate to get dances once she asks. Just that super strong smell of cigs ruined it for me. Yes other blonde tall, leggy, straight hair. Nice tight body from what I could when she was at the DJ booth. Saw Bianca too, we just didn't click.

  15. #2332
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    According to Trinity, one of the two blondes dancing Saturday afternoon, if a girl takes a customer into one of the private rooms they are pulled out of the stage rotation. "No guy wants to pay $$$ and get interrupted. She also bragged that she had kept so busy in these rooms she had been called up on stage for over an hour and a half.

    There was another blonde who is he doing exact same thing. Never caught her name since she was never on stage and worked a very short shift; left at 2 o'clock. Only time I saw her was when she went over to the DJ booth.
    Did you get a dance from Trinity? She was always busy when I stopped by. The other blonde was was a tall leggy thing. Ended up with Bianca for a 1. 5 debit.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape