Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 292 of 808 FirstFirst ... 192 242 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 342 392 792 ... LastLast
Results 4,366 to 4,380 of 12115
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7750

    Kallie

    I finally caught her attention LOL. Took 3 passes to finally catch her eye, even though she doesn't make things easy I'm glad I finally got to see her. I wanted more but ended up doing CBJ for. 4, which was fine considering I'm not flexible enough for car acrobatics nor do I have tinted windows.

  2. #7749
    Quote Originally Posted by ATW2020  [View Original Post]
    Did eagle run off with this one to Vegas and get married? No dm or report. Hopefully it was positive vs not bad. She sounded like a freak.
    No dm for me either.

    I've had a small list of girls, that even if I did mention them here, it was long after the fact, or when they finally retired from the scene. Some things work so well, and the action is bountiful, you just keep them to yourself. Definitely not bountiful today, unless you want to pay through the nose on SA.

    You also learn that a good thing can be ruined by sharing. I once had one dude text a mutual UTR and make a stink with her, because I hinted online that she's still in business. Not cool.

  3. #7748

    In Vegas?

    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle19  [View Original Post]
    So I've taken a break for awhile, it had gotten bad, either they've croaked or are in such bad condition, its gotten scary to say the least. Weve been doing work in Franklin the last 3 weeks. So Tuesday for the second time, I see this gorgeous Latina about 5'3"-5'4" walking by our site, can't say anything but wanted to reach out & say hi. So we finish about 5 & I'm packing up the truck & I drive towards 76th & Rawson & there she is again walking normally. Now away from the job site, I feel comfortable to say hi. I slow down get eye contact & motion to come to parking lot by Hampton inn. I pull inn & see her heading my way with a bounce in her step. She walks up to the truck & we small talk, I say you want to grab a bite to eat & get a drink, she says I'd really like that & she walks around the truck & jumps in & off we are. So we go to this decent place on 31st & Ryan road, we both have a sandwich & a few drinks & talk. Her name is sienna gorgeous Latino beautiful skin& amazing smile. I ask what brings you to the area, she says I just moved here 3 weeks ago from Tempe & looking to meet new people, or one decent guy. She's opened up & says are you in a hurry, she gets in & starts dfk me almost immediately & starts rubbing on my Johnson. We go find a place to park & she gave me an amazing BBBJ, lots of licking on the jewels & her tongue in circular motions up & down my shaft. She pulls her panties off & now bare under her skirt, I play with her very moist & great smelling beaver. After 10 minutes I explode a huge load in her mouth & she swallowed it all. I'm seeing her Saturday for dinner & drinks & a night out. She said she's not a streetwalker per say, she says she walks for exercise in the afternoons between 3-6 & is starting a new job Monday at Amazon $ 17 plus per hour. I did get her digits & for a very few selected seniors she says I can share. She is so unlike G & and & L,crack heads. This is my, for sure my go to, to see, sweet personality & gorgeous light smooth Latina skin. Can't wait to satursay, boys.

    EAGLE 19.
    Did eagle run off with this one to Vegas and get married? No dm or report. Hopefully it was positive vs not bad. She sounded like a freak.

  4. #7747

    Eagle19 Latina

    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle19  [View Original Post]
    So I've taken a break for awhile, it had gotten bad, either they've croaked or are in such bad condition, its gotten scary to say the least. Weve been doing work in Franklin the last 3 weeks. So Tuesday for the second time, I see this gorgeous Latina about 5'3"-5'4" walking by our site, can't say anything but wanted to reach out & say hi. So we finish about 5 & I'm packing up the truck & I drive towards 76th & Rawson & there she is again walking normally. Now away from the job site, I feel comfortable to say hi. I slow down get eye contact & motion to come to parking lot by Hampton inn. I pull inn & see her heading my way with a bounce in her step. She walks up to the truck & we small talk, I say you want to grab a bite to eat & get a drink, she says I'd really like that & she walks around the truck & jumps in & off we are. So we go to this decent place on 31st & Ryan road, we both have a sandwich & a few drinks & talk. Her name is sienna gorgeous Latino beautiful skin& amazing smile. I ask what brings you to the area, she says I just moved here 3 weeks ago from Tempe & looking to meet new people, or one decent guy. She's opened up & says are you in a hurry, she gets in & starts dfk me almost immediately & starts rubbing on my Johnson. We go find a place to park & she gave me an amazing BBBJ, lots of licking on the jewels & her tongue in circular motions up & down my shaft. She pulls her panties off & now bare under her skirt, I play with her very moist & great smelling beaver. After 10 minutes I explode a huge load in her mouth & she swallowed it all. I'm seeing her Saturday for dinner & drinks & a night out. She said she's not a streetwalker per say, she says she walks for exercise in the afternoons between 3-6 & is starting a new job Monday at Amazon $ 17 plus per hour. I did get her digits & for a very few selected seniors she says I can share. She is so unlike G & and & L,crack heads. This is my, for sure my go to, to see, sweet personality & gorgeous light smooth Latina skin. Can't wait to satursay, boys.

    EAGLE 19.
    Can you provide me her digits? Thanks!

  5. #7746

    Rinse and repeat

    Saw Callie again. Super easy to meet if you can hook up during her working hours. It's tough to do during the week for me. Just did CBJ this time after the period FS last time. Plus the daytime area freaked me out too. I think I need to pull back some. I don't want her getting too comfortable with me and then trying something. She's pretty honest though as she refunded me some the last time when her period came.

    Funny moment when we see Angel walking. She's goes to me "nice, she has a see thru dress on. She has to be cold but she's going to get some". I didn't say much about her. Callie said angel says she doesn't do drugs or get high as she only takes pain pills. We both laughed.

  6. #7745

    Gorgeous Latina

    So I've taken a break for awhile, it had gotten bad, either they've croaked or are in such bad condition, its gotten scary to say the least. Weve been doing work in Franklin the last 3 weeks. So Tuesday for the second time, I see this gorgeous Latina about 5'3"-5'4" walking by our site, can't say anything but wanted to reach out & say hi. So we finish about 5 & I'm packing up the truck & I drive towards 76th & Rawson & there she is again walking normally. Now away from the job site, I feel comfortable to say hi. I slow down get eye contact & motion to come to parking lot by Hampton inn. I pull inn & see her heading my way with a bounce in her step. She walks up to the truck & we small talk, I say you want to grab a bite to eat & get a drink, she says I'd really like that & she walks around the truck & jumps in & off we are. So we go to this decent place on 31st & Ryan road, we both have a sandwich & a few drinks & talk. Her name is sienna gorgeous Latino beautiful skin& amazing smile. I ask what brings you to the area, she says I just moved here 3 weeks ago from Tempe & looking to meet new people, or one decent guy. She's opened up & says are you in a hurry, she gets in & starts dfk me almost immediately & starts rubbing on my Johnson. We go find a place to park & she gave me an amazing BBBJ, lots of licking on the jewels & her tongue in circular motions up & down my shaft. She pulls her panties off & now bare under her skirt, I play with her very moist & great smelling beaver. After 10 minutes I explode a huge load in her mouth & she swallowed it all. I'm seeing her Saturday for dinner & drinks & a night out. She said she's not a streetwalker per say, she says she walks for exercise in the afternoons between 3-6 & is starting a new job Monday at Amazon $ 17 plus per hour. I did get her digits & for a very few selected seniors she says I can share. She is so unlike G & and & L,crack heads. This is my, for sure my go to, to see, sweet personality & gorgeous light smooth Latina skin. Can't wait to satursay, boys.

    EAGLE 19.

  7. #7744
    I haven't done the loop in years. In the early 2000's, it wasn't that difficult to scoop up an average-looking white girl who was looking for extra cash on the side. Then meth and Vicodin hit the scene.

    The traditional loop was killed even more by all the surveillance, so I rarely go down Lincoln, Greenfield, National, let alone the near north side (I found some youthful and pretty AA ladies up there, back in the day).

    My question is, do any of you have any luck finding action outside of the normal territory? A few summers ago, there was a 20-something white gal very casually crossing the busy median at 68th and Beloit in West Allis. A little voice in my pants started to wonder if she wasn't game for it. Sure enough, another vehicle ducked in to check her out. Another time, I pick-up up an Asian girl near the Hmong enclave downtown, who turned out to be a Silk dancer. And last year, I remember watching an attractive redhead near the methadone clinic at National and 108th street strut her way over and make convo with a truck near the Chik-fil-A. I once even had an absolutely tipsy and very lost Brewers fan near McBob's Pub get in my car. She was considering giving a BJ in exchange for being a taxi, but she chickened out and bailed.

    I really, really want to avoid girls who are juggling serious habits, but the action is obviously out there, beyond our usual turf. Guess I really long for the days when girls simply needed money for smokes and a lift back to their neighborhood.

  8. #7743

    To be clear

    That was Saturday night / Sunday morning. But even driving around midday, nothing. Diana was out yesterday with face tattoos. Was going to see and she got into a truck as I drove by. It's really callie or bust now and her times are super strict so that's hard to meet.

  9. #7742

    Dead

    Usually streets are dead all week little action I see is on Thursday and Fridays early mornings on g and Lincoln.

    I don't look on national to often.

    Should get better soon with warmer weather on its way.

    Least I hope so.

  10. #7741

    Now I know why no reports

    Was out around bar time until late and saw nothing. Seems like it's Callie and the blond on national and that's it lately. Seems odd. They walking somewhere else now?

  11. #7740
    Quote Originally Posted by WillowRut  [View Original Post]
    This should be in the rip off report area. But wanted you all to know.

    Angel hot 5 foot Latino. Curly hair black. Wearing tight shorts. Pink top. Looking real hot on and around 19th. Offered. 2 she jumped in. Demanded money first. Said no after a bit of crap gave her the 20. BBBJ for about 1 minute. Then said she would be great and swallow and more for a tip. Wanted it now. Or she would leave. Stupid me. Small head was in charge. Gave her. 10 more. . put my baby in her mouth for a second and walked out of the car. Wow.

    I'll remember her forever.
    Sorry that happened to you bro! You're out 30 but see post 7707 for a worst case scenario. She's been reported a couple of times for walking away like she did with you. And worse.

    HS.

  12. #7739

    Angel

    This should be in the rip off report area. But wanted you all to know.

    Angel hot 5 foot Latino. Curly hair black. Wearing tight shorts. Pink top. Looking real hot on and around 19th. Offered. 2 she jumped in. Demanded money first. Said no after a bit of crap gave her the 20. BBBJ for about 1 minute. Then said she would be great and swallow and more for a tip. Wanted it now. Or she would leave. Stupid me. Small head was in charge. Gave her. 10 more. . put my baby in her mouth for a second and walked out of the car. Wow.

    I'll remember her forever.

  13. #7738

    Pregnant SW?

    Anyone out today and see her? Was in the 20's on G. I pulled past she was waving at cars while stationary near a building. By the time I got back aroudn she was gone. Had dirty blond / curly hair. Looked semi short. From what I saw she looked preggo which had me into it. Would love to know if she is or is not?

  14. #7737
    Quote Originally Posted by CravenMorehead  [View Original Post]
    I used to have some great times with a deaf gal called Mya some years back. Is this the same one you're referring to?
    I believe this is the one. Black hair. Seems European decent. I know she has hearing aids of some sort. Her phone must suddenly not be working. Tried to no avail.

  15. #7736

    This week

    Quote Originally Posted by TrollMongo  [View Original Post]
    Saturday I felt like I needed a little are&are, and after spending $2000.00 on The Kitty's vet bills, finishing the floor in the basement bar and paying almost a grand to fix a couple oil leaks on the chopper I still had enough cash to head to Milwaukee and do a little cruising.

    I arrived on National at 35th Street about 10 AM, ran National East from 35th to 6th, down 6th to Greenfield, Greenfield West to 27th then 27th down to Lincoln and East on Lincoln back to 6th. NOTHING. I made another loop and found a WSW on National, not to bad looking, tall blond that was in a rush and had zero skills, luckily I only wasted 30 bucks on her.

    I cruised the South loop a while longer and saw a few. Very few. And nothing worth picking up. I then went up to Lisbon on 35th. NOTHING. Cruised down Lisbon to 12th and 12th up to North Ave. And North Ave. Back to 35th. NOTHING. Made another pass on Lisbon by the gas station where all the girls seem to come and go from and still nothing.

    Back to the South loop. I picked up Hazel on Greenfield, a tall, thin WSW that is 37 years old. She asked $30 for oral, and we went down by the lake front to find a spot. There were so many people riding around on bikes (bicycles) we never got much accomplished. I asked her if she had a place we could go for full service, and she suggested The Villa Vista which is on 27th Street just South of Drexel Ave. A bit of a drive, but reasonably clean and only $30.00 for the day.

    On the way down we talked a bit, she used to be a dancer and has danced in a BUNCH of clubs in Chicago and all around Wisconsin. All in all, a very fun girl, awesome skills and completely unrushed. Price for an hour in hotel was $80 and I did tip her, we must have spent about 3 hours together.

    After I dropped her off I stopped at La Fondita De Milwaukee (Mexican Restaurant) on Greenfield for lunch and afterwards did a few more loops. Very slim pickings, most I wouldn't have wanted in my car, so shortly after 5:00 PM I headed home.

    I was hoping the warm weather would have brought out more girls, wearing less clothing, but I guess I was overly optimistic. Maybe Saturdays are slow. ?? I've always cruised on Fridays before.
    Has been so bare it's horrible. I had time later in the week and saw nothing. Was in contact with Callie but never met up. I think she kept getting with known guys on national. Saw her get scooped on Friday late. Saw Diane out on Saturday but she's starting to fade hard. All in all, got nothing this week on SS.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape