Thread: BBFS Bareback in Portland
+
Add Report
Results 6,511 to 6,525 of 10614
-
04-22-21 20:09 #4104Senior Member

Posts: 169Hard no
You notice each of her diatribes scales back her demands a bit. The first couple had a demand for a certain phrase in your text message or she wouldn't respond. I'm guessing the ads aren't working.
Originally Posted by RubWanted007
[View Original Post]
I am attracted to brains and the ability to form coherent sentences. In her case it's a hard no. For way less money you can see sectetmuse and get a better experience and more attractive provider.
-
04-22-21 20:01 #4103Senior Member

Posts: 129Antonia
If you don't get that she thinks her shit don't stink from just reading her ad. You are a fool!
Originally Posted by RamblinJavlin
[View Original Post]
All her b. S. And increase in rates was all I needed to lose interest.
-
04-22-21 18:57 #4102Senior Member

Posts: 1156'B**ch please. Get a bf if you want to talk'
'because, I'm here to Fck, not make out and cuddle'.
Originally Posted by ShootingBlanks
[View Original Post]
She said something about she talks to much when she's nervous. Hey sweetheart, you're in the wrong business if all you want to do is talk for 15-20 min then Fck for 10 minutes and tell me my hhr is up. I avoid those type of providers. I guess it's true, people will treat you how you let them.
I was seeing Kenzie multiple visits, but reports of her being managed now keeps me at bay. Now Kenzie definitely wasn't a clock watcher and she took her time changing different outfits video friendly no upsell bbfscipcia and putting up her makeup and spending xtra time in the bathroom behind closed doors.
The key is to find regulars who appreciate and respects your time. Avoid gps providers who upsell certain activities.
-
04-22-21 18:51 #4101Senior Member

Posts: 33Antonia
Didn't read her write-up. Obviously, should have. Guilty of looking at the titties and not taking the extra second.
Texted, she seemed defensive from the jump, gave me a raft of men haven't been showing up, ghosting, blah blah, then comes the deposit demand.
I like things smooth and easy, if it's a hassle already, and we're just texting? I ain't paying $350/ hr to be treated like shit and that was the vibe I got. I tend to go with my gut, feeling after text said stay away.
The deposit is enough for me to look elsewhere anyway.
Originally Posted by RubWanted007
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-21 18:23 #4100Senior Member

Posts: 287I think I read a report that she talks too much.
Originally Posted by Organiz
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-21 17:37 #4099Senior Member

Posts: 1156There's also report that she's possibly being managed.
Originally Posted by TruckerBob
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-21 17:27 #4098Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 423Hard Pass
I will go back through when I get some time tonight and look, but I definitely recall an in depth review by someone, in I believe the Escort forum, where a hobbyist reported that she was a total pain in the ass. I have no personal experience with her however.
Originally Posted by RubWanted007
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-21 14:26 #4097Senior Member

Posts: 2335Wow! What an essay! Hope she realizes that " satisfaction NOT guaranteed" is not the best business practice. It's been said she has a Tyrone (perhaps he's writing about himself LOL). I'll admit I like her face and those enormous tits, but her write up prevents me from pulling the trigger. Also, the threat of Tyrone lying nearby knowing what I look like my license plate number etc. , gives me pause.
Originally Posted by RubWanted007
[View Original Post]
Reviews seem good, but keep in mind most men these days are insecure, so I think they are drawn to her " drama". It's an interesting, yet effective, sales tactic IMO.
Happy hunting.
-
04-22-21 11:22 #4096Banned Member

Posts: 100Wacko.
After reading her manifesto, I'm sure she is bat shit crazy. I'll pass.
Originally Posted by RubWanted007
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-21 02:51 #4095Senior Member

Posts: 45Antonia
Hi Fellas,
I just read this essay; anyone in the forum has met her? If you can bring some details, I'd be very appreciative.
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-in-other-ways
Thanks.
-
04-21-21 21:37 #4094Senior Member

Posts: 97Should Mention
Should mention that the whole nodding off experience was about a year or year and a half ago. However, if the other guy is being legit about her not responding and being late then she most likely slipped back into old habits. Even when it was good I don't think I would recommend it.
Originally Posted by RamblinJavlin
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-21 16:38 #4093Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 423Wow, really?
I've read your review, then the other one where someone said she nodded off during a visit to the latrine during a session, and I don't need either one of those experiences to help me decide that I won't venture down that path.
Originally Posted by TrimSchlong3
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-21 12:33 #4092Senior Member

Posts: 140Pennie Alerts
Hmmmm. I'll stay away.
Originally Posted by TrimSchlong3
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-21 10:48 #4091Senior Member

Posts: 84Penny
I tried, had appointment Sunday 11:30 am, drive out there and she goes silent not responding with room#. I leave and she texts me about 8 pm saying she fell asleep and woke up at 1? So why is it 7 hours before you respond?
Originally Posted by Inseminate
[View Original Post]
I only waited 30 min in parking lot.
If I ever catch her I'm going to fill her up good.
-
04-18-21 23:10 #4090Senior Member

Posts: 97Actually tried LOL
Tried setting up a session with her but she went MIA for 2 or 3 days then texted me at some ungodly hour to ask if I still wanted to meet. Between that and the recent shit she told me and past experiences it would be fair to say that I'm avoiding that for good. Should I mention the Carlee went MIA on me at the same time? It's was a rough week LOL.
Originally Posted by Inseminate
[View Original Post]
For those of you that don't know, she had a baby. She says she knows the dad (her roommate at the time), but can you really trust that? Chances of her being clean are 50/50. She said she HAD to get clean because of the kid which is sad because she was most likely shooting her shit during the pregnancy. Last time I met with her was horrible. Started off fine but said she had to use the restroom, that's when I heard her torch LOL. I walked in and saw her squatted down hitting her shit and she was starting to nod off. I should've left but my second head was thinking for me so I stuck around. Did missionary for a bit and she was on another planet, complete boner killer so I left without finishing. While I was getting dressed she went from moving to frozen, completely off her mind on whatever she was hitting.
That experience plus her recent pregnancy, past experiences, uncertain user status, and her being MIA while texting makes me a no on ever seeing her again.












Reply With Quote






