Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13469

    My Observations.

    Quote Originally Posted by FineTaste  [View Original Post]
    I don't think anyone questions there hotness but we've had problems with their lack of enthusiasm / coldness / non-GFE attitude. How have those sessions with these Brazilians been?
    Russians are hard people. I've had the same experience as you all. Cold and distant. Brazilians have not been my favorite so far since they have seemed arrogant. Colombians, however, have been consistently great.

  2. #13468

    Brazilian

    Quote Originally Posted by BarebakRussian  [View Original Post]
    https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/2215650

    Hey guys, this group just relocated from my stomping grounds in Boston to your area. Hot young latina girls in my experience. 120 qv,160 hh,200 hour. I don't know if you even use adultsearch down there but I would try them out.
    I don't think anyone questions there hotness but we've had problems with their lack of enthusiasm / coldness / non-GFE attitude. How have those sessions with these Brazilians been?

  3. #13467

    Name?

    Quote Originally Posted by Trialrun  [View Original Post]
    Lily just posted something odd on her Snapchat. My guess is that one of her clients got ahold of her phone while she was passed out, but it's basically a porn dump with a photo of her with a needle and a message that she needs to talk to people who have had sex with her asap.

    Again, I think there's a high chance someone's screwing with her account but if it were me I'd take it seriously to be safe. Not sure I can share her snap here.
    What's her Snapchat name?

  4. #13466

    Flying in

    I'll be flying in for work from Vegas, unfortunately heading to Wilson.

    Anyone of have reccs for that area? What sites are providers using out here? I've found a bunch of good looking SB on seeking in wilson but we'll see if any are legit.

    Thanks for any help, I'll be sure to reciprocate if anyone heads to my area.

  5. #13465

    Brazilian ad

    https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/2215650

    Hey guys, this group just relocated from my stomping grounds in Boston to your area. Hot young latina girls in my experience. 120 qv,160 hh,200 hour. I don't know if you even use adultsearch down there but I would try them out.

  6. #13464

    Recent reviews for xxAJ?

    Hi all,

    Just wondering if anyone has seen AJ recently? Searching the forums mostly shows results of people mentioning that she has been reviewed, but the most recent actual review I could find was from 11 months ago (which says services are same as before so had to go about 18-20 months ago). A review also mentioned that her location was kinda crappy before, but she is in a supposedly better location now. Any news / update on that?

    Also a bit off-topic, but IMO she resembles Eva Green a little, kinda why I'd like to see her.

  7. #13463
    Quote Originally Posted by Trialrun  [View Original Post]
    Lily just posted something odd on her Snapchat. My guess is that one of her clients got ahold of her phone while she was passed out, but it's basically a porn dump with a photo of her with a needle and a message that she needs to talk to people who have had sex with her asap.

    Again, I think there's a high chance someone's screwing with her account but if it were me I'd take it seriously to be safe. Not sure I can share her snap here.
    She's been around all this time?

  8. #13462

    She's real

    Been around for 100 years, went by Cherry when she first started (apparently when she was 18, because that was like 2010/2011). Nothing earth shattering from my memory of other posters back then, but of course 10 years makes a different person. I do remember the one date I tried to set up with her way back then, I got ghosted too.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCreature  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/59675979/

    I texted her one morning about a month ago and she replied quickly. Very responsive but she claimed she was at work and unavailable. I have tried her a few times since but nothing but silence.

    She looks cute and I am wondering if she is real.

  9. #13461

    BBW on Wake Forest

    I met with her last fall at a shitty motel off South Saunders. Easy setup, but she was sharing a room with another girl that was asleep the whole time. She's a big girl but attractive and if you are into plump asses, then you've struck gold. Great covered BJ. I was only there for a qv and wanted to see that ass so doggy to finish in the bag. Damage was 60. She was pleasant, I would repeat.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCreature  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/61187199/

    She is pretty responsive through text and I have seen her walking around while scoping out the area near Denny's. She is a big girl. Tall, BBW. When I have seen her walking around, she usually has on some no effort pajamas and slippers.

    I have never seen her because she is not in a no smoking room and I can't go home smelling like smoke. I think she used to post with another girl who was also on the larger side but she had a great face.

  10. #13460

    Details?

    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Courtesy reminder to avoid this thieving POS at all costs!

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/garner/38567418

    AKA the infamous blue-haired girl from the past.
    Damn thanks for the review. I almost took the plunge with this one yesterday. What's the details on this one?

  11. #13459

    Sorry forgot the link again


  12. #13458

    New ad same thief

    She uploaded a new ad. Be careful guys.

  13. #13457
    Quote Originally Posted by Trialrun  [View Original Post]
    Lily just posted something odd on her Snapchat. My guess is that one of her clients got ahold of her phone while she was passed out, but it's basically a porn dump with a photo of her with a needle and a message that she needs to talk to people who have had sex with her asap.

    Again, I think there's a high chance someone's screwing with her account but if it were me I'd take it seriously to be safe. Not sure I can share her snap here.
    The cinematography leaves a lot to be desired.

  14. #13456

    Ouch

    Quote Originally Posted by PenaltyKiller  [View Original Post]
    I'm glad I caught that. I've been trying to meet up with her for the last month ever since she came back to the area. Probably an ex.
    That explains why she's not with her kid again. It's ashame too. When she used to work at the club she had her shit somewhat together. #savethosetitties 😂.

  15. #13455

    I saw that too

    Quote Originally Posted by Trialrun  [View Original Post]
    Lily just posted something odd on her Snapchat. My guess is that one of her clients got ahold of her phone while she was passed out, but it's basically a porn dump with a photo of her with a needle and a message that she needs to talk to people who have had sex with her asap.

    Again, I think there's a high chance someone's screwing with her account but if it were me I'd take it seriously to be safe. Not sure I can share her snap here.
    I'm glad I caught that. I've been trying to meet up with her for the last month ever since she came back to the area. Probably an ex.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape