Thread: Non Pro's
+
Add Report
Results 6,016 to 6,030 of 10406
-
04-26-21 02:10 #4391Senior Member

Posts: 161Any info?
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/atta...5&d=1578596058
Came across this browsing forum pics and I remember talking to her but I didn't go through. Any intel?
-
04-25-21 20:14 #4390Senior Member

Posts: 135RE: Kimiswrld gps
Blahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
Originally Posted by Bronco62
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-21 15:12 #4389Senior Member

Posts: 100WTF! Was she hosting or kicked you out of the hotel you booked?
Originally Posted by FullMetalHelme
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-21 02:58 #4388Senior Member

Posts: 133Oceansidesugarbaby ROB
Oceansidesugarbaby on SA is a flat out rob. Will take your donation and have her pimp come in and make you get out (he is packing heat).
Avoid at all costs. She's a chubby white with braces, tattoos, nipple piercings, and dark hair.
-
04-24-21 01:00 #4387Senior Member

Posts: 31SugarSweet_21 xo is a lunatic
https://www.seeking.com/member/10aaa...b-8aa891912c7f
Proceed with caution. She encouraged bbfscip so I obliged. Later that night bish started to blow up my phone asking for more money. Told her no then she started to threaten me. I blocked her. She started to send more harassing messages from another number. This went on for a couple of hours so I changed my burner.
-
04-23-21 18:05 #4386Senior Member

Posts: 330Kimiswrld gps
https://www.seeking.com/member/de428...7-cf75f0b041e1
Wants 6 k per month LOL.
-
04-23-21 05:49 #4385Senior Member

Posts: 92Training Guide Suggestion?
If only we could find a way to 'suggest' a training guide. https://www.xvideos.com/video5321663...nal_cream_pie..
-
04-23-21 02:10 #4384Senior Member

Posts: 135RE: ZestyZomBabe
Thanks. What was enough for me to pass.
Originally Posted by Efurufe
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-21 19:19 #4383Senior Member

Posts: 323Saw her yesterday, quite an amazing find. Thank you!
Originally Posted by IWantHead
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-21 12:49 #4382Senior Member

Posts: 544ZestyZomBabe
I can't give you any info, but there are some vids of her here: https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/178.../Store/Videos/.
Originally Posted by TheNovelist
[View Original Post]
And more pics: https://www.instagram.com/zestyzombabe/.
-
04-22-21 01:47 #4381Regular Member

Posts: 5Xofoxyxo
Watch out for XOFoxyXO.
https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...9z8Va5Q2On6DwW
For someone who has been reading this site for so long you would think I would have thought better. Contacted me with. 5 first date, ended up pretty much being meet and greet. But seemed like a cool chick. Then over the last week got me to meet once more, but no time for fun. Stupidly sent her money through Venmo. Last 3 times set up dates been no-gos. 1st night was she kept being delayed in traffic, not sure what traffic at 8 pm. 2nd night was she was in the shower, and then her neighbors randomly showed up at 10 pm. And 3rd night was pure ghosted.
All in all lost about $300, but at least she sent me some nice videos.
-
04-22-21 00:50 #4380Senior Member

Posts: 170Damnnn!
Life is on EZ mode having a va jay jay.
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
I'm hungry. Sent $.
I'm thirsty. Sent $.
I'm shopping. Sent $.
Etc. Damn making bank!
-
04-21-21 20:26 #4379Senior Member

Posts: 1209Same. Creepy and gross.
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-21 19:02 #4378Senior Member

Posts: 135RE: Food for thought
You're probably a more decent man than me. I probably would have just ignored her. I learned a long time ago that people are just looking to make as much money as possible for very little work. Granted, grifters and girls in this profession work hard to separate you from your money, with the least effort possible.
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
Maybe I sound cynical, but I've heard these "save me" pleas a lot. My approach is always about respecting that the relationship is built on agreement of reciprocity.
If she wants Daddy to show her some love, she has to offer the same respect.
-
04-21-21 18:47 #4377Senior Member

Posts: 1544Every SB I've had has said she has had several foot dates. I just find that shit creepy.
Originally Posted by Tippover11
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






