Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,741 to 7,755 of 11033
-
04-22-21 21:12 #3293Senior Member

Posts: 1305Veronica
What general are does she host from?
Originally Posted by ILuvaAtar
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-21 21:01 #3292Banned Member

Posts: 40"She's got such a hot body. But her face. Yikes!
Originally Posted by PriceIsRight39
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-21 20:44 #3291Senior Member

Posts: 68Butter face
It means hot body but not so attractive face.
Originally Posted by PriceIsRight39
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-21 14:38 #3290Senior Member

Posts: 2335Butter face??
Originally Posted by ShavedKitties
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-21 13:17 #3289Senior Member

Posts: 31Veronica is legendary if you're willing to travel to Tacoma.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...coma/61276430/
Originally Posted by MitchCor
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-21 11:35 #3288Senior Member

Posts: 170HBD Champ!
Go get laid!
Originally Posted by HornDogEmpire
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-21 03:18 #3287Senior Member

Posts: 379Bng
Some folks don't like her, but I've had success with Buffy in Bothell, she sucks a mean sick and has no quit in her, a bit more $ than what you mentioned but she gets the job done. If you don't mind a bit of butter face, she's young and willing. She's on the other board.
Originally Posted by MitchCor
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-21 23:02 #3286Senior Member

Posts: 451Renton 60/80
The only one I can think of is scarlettsyn on the other board. My go to for 80/100 is starsam in everett. Def not a looker but shows up and gets the job one in 10 mins or less. Damn she can $uck!
Originally Posted by MitchCor
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-21 22:59 #3285Senior Member

Posts: 451Gahdamnn!
She looks damn fine ES, but 250 for qv. Yeah I would be broke 2. Here I go sounding like martybyrd hahaha!
Originally Posted by EvilScout
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-21 22:57 #3284Senior Member

Posts: 451$kipthegame $
You won't find qny lookers, but you'll save $!
Originally Posted by PussyHound
[View Original Post]
Goodluck.
-
04-21-21 11:58 #3283Senior Member

Posts: 208Hot damn she looks good! Would like to try that milking table experience.
Originally Posted by RexHughes
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-21 11:26 #3282Senior Member

Posts: 119I would go broke if she lived here
My dudes I got to tell you this was a true find at least for an old pooner like me. She says she is 19 and seems like it and very very hot. Tight and fresh and incredible hygiene. One of the best and wettest BBBJs I have had from someone so young and fresh. My normal go-to is CIM but I had to cover up and have her ride me to finish which was amazing. Yeah I sound like a simp from the simp TNA board right now but had to share the news. I'm serious glad she doesn't live in Seattle or I would spend too much on her.
Enjoy,
ES.
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....3026-LAST-DAY-!F0%9 F%8 C%B7-%F0%9 F%92%98-SPRING-HAS-SPRUNG-%F0%9 F%92%98-%F0%9 F%8 C%B7-Get-yourself-a-little-spring-chick-%F0%9 F%90%A5-%F0%9 F%91%84-PETITE-HOTTIE-%F0%9 F%92%A6-503-776-3363%F0%9 F%92%A6.
-
04-21-21 01:44 #3281Senior Member

Posts: 514Mariah?
Www.SimplyMariah.com
Any info on her service?
-
04-21-21 00:29 #3280Senior Member

Posts: 25Wild Brittney
I am constantly kicking myself for not going to see Wild Brittney weekly before she moved. I had no idea that there wasn't going to be another like her.
Originally Posted by WillShookSpear
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-21 20:07 #3279Senior Member

Posts: 323Definitely a Lost Art.
Originally Posted by MitchCor
[View Original Post]
I used to see Miss Marilyn in Redmond. Stayed at an Extended Stay over by Microsoft and she was an awesome BnG queen. Always looked and smelled good, always had me sit down, give a little show and then chow down, suck and swallow. I left $120 lighter.
*sigh* those were the days.












Reply With Quote





