Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 900 of 1855 FirstFirst ... 400 800 850 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 950 1000 1400 ... LastLast
Results 13,486 to 13,500 of 27822
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14337
    Quote Originally Posted by RedHot11  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for sharing. Nice find. How accurate are the pics?
    Pics are pretty close. May be a couple of years older. Hair is different now but same smoking hot body.

    During the setup she asked my fav lingerie color, I thought that was TGTBT and set the bar low LOL but I was pleasantly surprised that it wasn't any kind of bait and switch. Time management wasn't bad either. Waited for no longer than 5 minutes. I would repeat for sure.

    Also, do negotiate on the upgrade fee.

  2. #14336
    Senior Member


    Posts: 595
    Quote Originally Posted by BeaverHunter69  [View Original Post]
    It doesn't appear that this is true when you look at this:

    Mandie101 Provider 05-21-2020 547 10-04-2020 07:45 PM. The join date is exactly one year ago today, 5. 21.2020. Her last login was 10.04. 2020 at 7:45 PM.
    Didn't anyone think to text the #? I have no intentions of seeing her as she is down south, an she hangs out with the wrong kind of people but was curious. I asked if it was her or her folks. She said it was her. I asked for pics and she sent old ones with one I hadn't seen before anywhere. I said the pics were old and I asked for a selfie. Never heard back after asking for the selfie.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails media0.jpg‎  

  3. #14335

    That would worry me

    Quote Originally Posted by John1050  [View Original Post]
    I added her new phone number on the review on TNA, she's been texting me for a week looking for a date.
    If someone gone for as long as she was who was robbing people starting texting me for a date, I'd be thinking LE or some other kind of setup. A couple years ago, I had provider I had seen start texting me looking to have a date. Long story short, it seemed like LE trying to lure me in. Almost like she got busted (she wanted me to meet her in Fife at a motel. Thus the connection) and gave up her phone to LE. LE was looking to fill the jail cells in Fife. I'm ultra paranoid in this hobby.

  4. #14334
    Quote Originally Posted by MahaAmi  [View Original Post]
    She might have been mentioned here before but I couldn't find it with this name so posting regardless.

    Can confirm she belongs here and a champ at it.

    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...o/531494508492

    All holes open w / a very reasonable upgrade fee.

    Easy set uo. Not the most upscale incall but not one of the sketchy ones either.
    Thanks for sharing. Nice find. How accurate are the pics?

  5. #14333

    Kiera?

    Has anyone seen Kiera lately? I saw her some time ago and while she was definitely gorgeous, she was a bit of a train wreck. Refer to alerts, reviews etc. I'd love to see her again but only if she's got her shit together.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?449569-Kiera

  6. #14332
    Quote Originally Posted by ChimeMeNow  [View Original Post]
    So does Ruby belong on this thread?
    Don't forget the fact that there is the rumor that they videotape everyone who goes to that incall. Seen a lot of that group, but never bare in my experience.

  7. #14331

    Rayleen

    Does she belong on the list? I know she CIMw / S but wondering if she likes it raw too? She's the old gal from Anacortes. Sorry. New to this and still trying to figure out how to post a link.

  8. #14330

    Mandie101

    Quote Originally Posted by BeaverHunter69  [View Original Post]
    It doesn't appear that this is true when you look at this:

    Mandie101 Provider 05-21-2020 547 10-04-2020 07:45 PM. The join date is exactly one year ago today, 5. 21.2020. Her last login was 10.04. 2020 at 7:45 PM.
    I added her new phone number on the review on TNA, she's been texting me for a week looking for a date.

  9. #14329
    Quote Originally Posted by ChimeMeNow  [View Original Post]
    So does Ruby belong on this thread?
    Extremely YMMV. I had it once and only once. Other have said they go raw regularly with her while some have been shut down so fast they don't know what hit them.

  10. #14328

    Jayde

    She might have been mentioned here before but I couldn't find it with this name so posting regardless.

    Can confirm she belongs here and a champ at it.

    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...o/531494508492

    All holes open w / a very reasonable upgrade fee.

    Easy set uo. Not the most upscale incall but not one of the sketchy ones either.

  11. #14327

    Ashley Summers

    Didn't see Ashley in any of the reports here. Just wondering if her VIP included BBFS? https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?498123-Ashleysummers

  12. #14326
    Quote Originally Posted by John1050  [View Original Post]
    It doesn't appear that this is true when you look at this:

    Mandie101 Provider 05-21-2020 547 10-04-2020 07:45 PM. The join date is exactly one year ago today, 5. 21.2020. Her last login was 10.04. 2020 at 7:45 PM.

  13. #14325

    Ruby Rose

    So does Ruby belong on this thread?

    Quote Originally Posted by BBPornoGeek  [View Original Post]
    Regulars are grand fathered in. New clients gets asked for test when you see her but YMMV. Saw her and fiance as a civvy once (no interaction) but seeing his interaction with her, he looks to be a decent guy. He's a cuckold though. Can't keep up with her sex drive so he's ok with her fucking around.

    Other than the SLU group like Ruby Rose, Katie Rose, mind PM'ing me who else are in that SLU location? Looking for a new young bare friendly girl to drop loads into.

  14. #14324
    Quote Originally Posted by MorganCreamin  [View Original Post]
    And ejaculate regularly inside of pussies. Don't forget that.
    The best medicine!

  15. #14323
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmysixxx7  [View Original Post]
    I'm confused. That ad is from September.
    Oddly enough she has a review posted today listing that same add from Sept.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape