Thread: Positive Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 11,851 to 11,865 of 31640
-
04-22-21 13:05 #19790Senior Member

Posts: 179Tiffany PAWG - I guess I'm confused
It's not that I'm trying to be controversial or anything of that nature, [Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
Being controversial is exactly what you were trying to be, you're moderated now so you won't be doing it anymore.
A2
-
04-22-21 12:58 #19789Regular Member

Posts: 7Recommend Provider
Gentlemen,
Hoping for some help.
I will be in the Universal BLVD area on business for a few weeks next month. I am a big fan of SB but having a hard time finding a real connection. Any suggestions on a provider for more than a quick pop and run? I'm really into dark hair and eyes but looking for a provider that would enjoy a few drinks, conversation with playtime. 3-4 hour visit 3-4 times while I'm there.
Thanks!
-
04-22-21 10:18 #19788Senior Member

Posts: 1170Cuban Melissa
I've seen her before, pictures are somewhat accurate although a bit aged, she is a very nice girl but a BBW, Melissa is a bit guarded when it come to getting in contact with her so YMMV. With me she was full GFE and I had a great time with her.
Originally Posted by DiknahzTee
[View Original Post]
Stay safe.
Orlo69.
-
04-22-21 09:51 #19787Senior Member

Posts: 1172Just do a search for Cuban Melissa and you'll find the reviews. I saw her myself a very long time ago and I had a good experience from what I remember. But things change and who knows what she's like nowadays.
Originally Posted by DiknahzTee
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-21 09:29 #19786Senior Member

Posts: 179I might know something
Although I've never seen this gal before, I remember many years ago (on the back page days) that she was very well-reviewed. People were always saying that she was a lot of fun. Now, that was about 5-7 years ago, don't know if she's still the same. I think it's one of those scenarios where you're going to have to take a risk.
Originally Posted by Plex10
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-21 08:56 #19785Senior Member

Posts: 681She doesn't respond to app number so be careful with that. I've never reached out because of that, and she usually only sees regulars.
Originally Posted by DiknahzTee
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-21 08:52 #19784Senior Member

Posts: 681Accurate
Damn I wish took videos and pics lmao. Like I said, not sure why she wasnt reviewed much but I can see her picking up traffic already.
Originally Posted by PapiCholo
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-21 08:39 #19783Senior Member

Posts: 67Cuban Melissa
I have not seen her, but she has been around a long time. The pics have been the same for awhile. Just search her name on board and a review will probably pop up.
Originally Posted by DiknahzTee
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-21 06:12 #19782Senior Member

Posts: 174Tiffany
She is right near the Altamonte mall.
Originally Posted by Light1997
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-21 00:36 #19781Senior Member

Posts: 458Any body seen this one
https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/9546451590 I haven't seen any reviews on her is she a good provider want to put her in rotation.
-
04-22-21 00:26 #19780Senior Member

Posts: 458What's the link? And who's that?
Originally Posted by PapiCholo
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-21 00:00 #19779Senior Member

Posts: 729MILF pawg vanessa
I have a negative review of her because she ghosted me, but I hit her up again and she told me to come over right away which I did since I was in the area. She's older then what I prefer, I knew that going in but she's definitely over 50 and not late 40's like her ad claims. She still has a nice body with a big ole fat white booty. Once we got settled she told me to get behind her and she started hot dogging and doing the stripper slide with Junior. After a few minutes of that she grabbed him and impaled herself on him. I just leaned back and let her do all the work, it was pretty nice seeing that ass go to work. I followed up my many compliments of her ass asking if I can take a couple of photos and videos and she giggled with delight and said sure. Pictures are attached. Let her work it a little more while recording it, then flipped her on her back and enjoyed that 50+ year old body. Finished on her belly not much later. She wiped us both down and saw that I was still hard. She told me to put it back in and to keep f*cking her, I did what she asked and tried to get another pop but I couldn't. I saw Milly / Lollipop not even an hour before her so my balls were on E. Overall it was a good experience. Her apartment does have a hint of pet store odor due to her dogs and her apartment having carpet. Would definitely go see again when I get that MILF PAWG itch.
-
04-21-21 22:49 #19778Senior Member

Posts: 174Gainesville monger
Sup fellas, headed down to Orlando this weekend, was going to Tampa but had a change of plans. Will be a big step up from dry as Gainesville that's for sure! Been looking around and I have definitely set my sites on what seems like a fan favorite in Tiffany pawg! Will definitely leave a review if I'm successful. Only question I have is if someone can let me know what area she is usually in so I can plan where I'm going to take my dream ahead of time. Great reviews on here fellas and look forward to leaving my own as well! Stay safe.
-
04-21-21 20:34 #19777Senior Member

Posts: 681I mentioned this in my first review of her LOL. Interesting technique to say the least.
Originally Posted by NeoMax
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-21 18:55 #19776Senior Member

Posts: 179OH I see
So that's what it was? LOL.
Originally Posted by AltamonteDog
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





