Thread: Bareback Beauties
+
Add Report
Results 4,561 to 4,575 of 8329
-
04-26-21 17:49 #3769Senior Member

Posts: 94Diamond, not Cali
That's Diamond, not Cali. IIRC, Diamond posted that she was clean (I believe she also included a screenshot of her lab report) shortly after the drama with Cali.
Originally Posted by Joesun1
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-21 17:21 #3768Senior Member

Posts: 31[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.
STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.
Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
04-26-21 17:17 #3767Senior Member

Posts: 190I remember Cali but those are pictures of Diamond though.
Originally Posted by Joesun1
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-21 16:18 #3766Senior Member

Posts: 211What She Got?? That's Scary?
Originally Posted by Joesun1
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-21 10:49 #3765Senior Member

Posts: 2991GeeZus
Do you guys remember this one? Cali? I thought she said she was done because of what she got?
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/o...today/38638724#&gid=1&pid=3.
-
04-24-21 10:05 #3764Senior Member

Posts: 152Greek on the menu?
Originally Posted by John2375
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-21 00:11 #3763Senior Member

Posts: 216Lexey
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post5299089
Originally Posted by SfoDavid67
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-21 00:03 #3762Senior Member

Posts: 839Sexey Lexey
What happened to Sexy Lexey? She was a regular poster, I texted her numbers in this and older ads and crickets. I decided to stop in Vegas next week on my way home from Hawaii. Want to drop my seed in her. I'd rather not see Abby again, last visit was horrible.
https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/nevada/lasvegas/59400543/
-
04-21-21 20:58 #3761Senior Member

Posts: 369Nice. I don't ever fuq an escort raw, but you got a smoking deal at 120 for QV with BBBJ and bbfscip.
Originally Posted by Bkvera46
[View Original Post]
I would see this one woman for the BBBJ and a covered fuck session for 120 QV.
-
04-21-21 19:59 #3760Senior Member

Posts: 190Sondra
Tried to get with Shelly and friends but they went radio silent the moment I told them I got on location.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/61241113/
So after a couple minutes of browsing, I hit up Sondra (mainly posts on skipthegames) and quoted me 120 for a qv bbfscip session. Location ain't great, and her pics are a bit outdated (the picture of her in the black shirt and jean shorts is closer to what you're getting.) But she was nice enough to engage with. Very chatty. I was also surprised to see just how tall she was. And when we got down to business, started with BBBJ which I felt was above average. Lots of ball licking and tongue gliding. That went on for about 5 minutes until I stopped her to make sure I didn't bust too early. After that she wrapped her arms and legs around me as I went into mish, clenched them really hard while kissing my neck and talking dirty until I pounded away with cip finish. Afterwards we chatted for a bit, got cleaned up and went on my way. Even tho her body has some baby damage, I'd say she's worth a visit for her BBBJ alone.
https://las-vegas.skipthegames.com/f...t/452577390646
-
04-21-21 18:03 #3759Senior Member

Posts: 258[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum member. Per the Forum's Posting Guidelines, Unsafe Sex Complaints may only be posted in the Unsafe Sex thread. Members may also use the Forum's PM system to voice their complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another Forum Member.
Please do not post complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum members. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!
-
04-21-21 17:40 #3758Senior Member

Posts: 49Bbw white MILF
I took a trip out here lst week and found this busty chick. https://callescort.org/702-741-6673. Damage was 250 and cip 100 more and she told me she would do groups also!
-
04-20-21 20:31 #3757Senior Member

Posts: 7266I do, but join Hx and or search her ads for #!
Originally Posted by ItsDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-21 04:50 #3756Senior Member

Posts: 165Abby and friends
Hey guys,
Was wondering if another member has Abby's number or one of her friends numbers. Looking for a cute BBFS provider. Any help to connect with Abby or someone similar would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!
-
04-19-21 17:43 #3755Regular Member

Posts: 10So this is the "bareback beauties" thread. The irony. This is like when you call a bald guy, curly.
Originally Posted by Whisper779
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





