Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 44 of 77 FirstFirst ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... LastLast
Results 646 to 660 of 1154
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #509
    Guys she is the real deal pm with any questions.

  2. #508
    She just text me and said she got off work early and is available this afternoon and the tonight. Tell her Jake from State Farm sent you so she will know you are from the site. Also leave a review.

  3. #507
    https://rome-ga.skipthegames.com/fem...t/914967686407

    Jake from State Farm did not let this out of towner down. She is a sweet gal. Be nice to her and she will be nice back. Little down on her luck and could use some help. She is a little scared and not trusting but just easy her mind and let the fireworks happen.

  4. #506
    New talent. Or Atleast new from what I know. But when I reached out to her she was really nice and not cold and sketchy like the other talent in town. She let me know right after I text she worked till 5, and was down on her luck and needed the funds. I guess I could have kept it as a UTR girl.

  5. #505
    Studded,

    Who are you referring to?

  6. #504

    Review

    I saw her tonight. She was incredibly sweet. She had taken a shower before I got there. She was very nice and clean. Started with DATY and she finished me off with BBBJCIM. Although her options were open. Made me feel comfortable more than anyone I've ever seen much less this town. Def not a clock watcher, as I stayed well past my time. Damage was 200 cause we got along so well. Very sweet lady. Please tell her Jake from State Farm referred you as I worked out a discount code LOL. Treat her well so she does not run away.

  7. #503

    New Girl

    Spoke to a girl today who was very nice, and seamed Like she could use some help. I tried to set up an appointment, and opposed to being cold and put off by the text message she was very nice and welcoming. She has a job during the day, so we were not able to schedule the appointment. SO I HAVE NOT ACTUALLY SEEN THIS GIRL, NOR DO I KNOW HER SKILLS AND TALENT. She just seamed like a good person that needed some business thrown her way. She sent me some photos as well as her number.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 27AD2CC4-BE86-43A1-AB9B-DD5179A7FA86.jpg‎   D7628D33-BD70-4E74-AB31-8969AA20162C.jpg‎   4EBD36CF-F2D9-4053-95ED-0A05CA7EAECA.jpg‎  

  8. #502

    Carless

    Quote Originally Posted by Studded  [View Original Post]
    If you need someone in a pinch, we got you. If you got the time, stay in Atlanta or even drive in from Cartersville. Right now our situation is hanging on like a loose tooth.
    Unfortunately I am here on business and carless. Well at least with boring people that are not down with extra curricular activities. LOL.

  9. #501
    Quote Originally Posted by ChadT1977  [View Original Post]
    I am going to be in Rome next week any local suggestions for a fun experience?
    If you need someone in a pinch, we got you. If you got the time, stay in Atlanta or even drive in from Cartersville. Right now our situation is hanging on like a loose tooth.

  10. #500

    Any recommendations

    I am going to be in Rome next week any local suggestions for a fun experience?

  11. #499
    I have often wondered about the girl in the photos you posted, but she posted photos in an ad one time with a guy in the background, so I'm assuming she has a handler. No one has posted good or bad info on her here to my knowledge.

    Rome is pretty slim right now. I text the "no cheap thrills" lady in Rome and she told me she was on north end of town. Not sure where but I've been waiting for someone to post a review on her before I go see her because her pictures sometimes.

    Look different.

    I have gone to see the candy land lady a few times. She's easy to get along with and now has an apartment downtown. She is nice and means well but I've had good times and not so good times. She's just pretty mechanical when it comes to her work.

  12. #498
    Senior Member


    Posts: 128

    Sorry, ad keeps disappearing

    Any info?

    https://rome-ga.skipthegames.com/fem...y/003118391856
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 12.jpg‎   13.jpg‎  

  13. #497
    Senior Member


    Posts: 128

    Update from last post


  14. #496
    Senior Member


    Posts: 128

    Any info this ones is in Rome


  15. #495
    Senior Member


    Posts: 128

    Info on this one in Rome GA?


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape