Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,826 to 6,840 of 10231
-
04-24-21 13:42 #3406Senior Member

Posts: 551Scarlett
She's cool but has a possessive boyfriend that texts on her phone. She don't have my number for that reason I only contact her on snapchat. If you are getting weird texts from her it's most likely the crazy bf. And someone mentioned her face breaking out.. its true her face is breaking out but shes sweet and will pls you. she likes xannys. when I reach out to her she and I we have a code word that way I know I’m communicating with her and not the insane bf
Originally Posted by HondaGuy88
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-21 09:31 #3405Regular Member

Posts: 22How? I've tried multiple times, and the furthest I've gotten in my text saying "Okay, where do I go" and never got a response. Things are bad right now. A couple of weeks ago, I thought I had an appointment set up. Texted back and forth, agreed to a time and fee, and asked for an address. No answer. I texted back 2 hours later and told her I was going to review her as a time waster. She said she was going to do the same to me. Um? Anyway, after I sent her a picture of me holding over $800 cash in my hand and told her I was not in her area anymore, she started rapid-fire texting me to come back. Yeah, no. It's not just the ladies either. I've had this experience with wait staff. After 30 minutes of holding my menu up, putting it down, making eye contact, I finally took the menu and threw it back on the bar. Then they wanted to take my order.
Originally Posted by RedBeard666
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-21 10:01 #3404Senior Member

Posts: 43Vineland
Has anyone seen her lately. She changed her pictures and looks pretty good.
https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...e/002782251375
-
04-23-21 06:44 #3403Senior Member

Posts: 44Sonny
She wanted. 8 for SS and 1. 3 HH but is not a clock watcher.
Originally Posted by InDelaware
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-21 20:24 #3402Senior Member

Posts: 655She's been bagged and tagged dozens of times on this forum, just got to search. Not sure where she is lately, but I hated the old location and wouldn't go back.
Originally Posted by Rubraw67
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-21 13:48 #3401Senior Member

Posts: 355Not much of a looker, but I could definitely see giving her a pearl necklace. What were the damages?
Originally Posted by RedBeard666
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-21 09:36 #3400Senior Member

Posts: 188Aurora
Anyone got anything on this one?
https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...x/272997314203
-
04-21-21 09:16 #3399Senior Member

Posts: 987Just like the other poster said she doesn't even look friendly. Sorry you didn't have a good time.
Originally Posted by WillieZee914
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-21 09:13 #3398Senior Member

Posts: 987Yep. It's real messed up here.
Originally Posted by LolBoat
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-21 07:35 #3397Senior Member

Posts: 842Wow
I don't know, just looking at some of the pics it looks like she has an attitude in IMO.
Originally Posted by WillieZee914
[View Original Post]
I just returned from the V / A's in M. L. , well worth the 120 for a shorty. I didn't have time for the hour. Hell, even an AMP would be better and still covered.
-
04-21-21 05:01 #3396Senior Member

Posts: 164Didn't even ask for her name
She has been around for a year or two, since I was in the area and she was the only one of 8 that answered my texts.
Nice hotel but cluttered room, she lives in there. Never removed her top so I can't say much about her body. Pure business-like attitude, not much more to say other than for 1. 6 I got a fully clothed CBJ and doggie, which was not very inviting.
Wasted my afternoon.
https://deptford-nj.skipthegames.com...y/428536958397
-
04-20-21 19:27 #3395Regular Member

Posts: 3[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.
The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.
-
04-20-21 19:15 #3394Senior Member

Posts: 44Sonny is back
I just saw Sonny. She is independent and I did not see any evidence of demons. She hosts from a private residence and this appears to be her side hustle.
She is very friendly and total GFE. She is a sweetheart.
https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...t/741267114053
-
04-19-21 19:08 #3393Senior Member

Posts: 685Yup, I been watching his vids for awhile now. Its funny AF and I'm not black but white girls are the same way. Alot of guys are waking up and there is a big movement going on because the youngest millenials are in their 30's now and alot of them are not getting married.
Originally Posted by Lance547
[View Original Post]
I know online dating is pointless unless you're chad / tyrone so I just stay trickn'. I'm not even an ugly guy either.
-
04-19-21 13:38 #3392Regular Member

Posts: 1She's been around a long time and as others have said, looks much rougher in person. She was always easy to get a hold of and down for whatever though.
Originally Posted by HondaGuy88
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






