Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 646 to 660 of 1154
-
04-30-21 09:37 #509Regular Member

Posts: 8Guys she is the real deal pm with any questions.
Originally Posted by Wd123
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-21 15:43 #508Senior Member

Posts: 88She just text me and said she got off work early and is available this afternoon and the tonight. Tell her Jake from State Farm sent you so she will know you are from the site. Also leave a review.
-
04-28-21 00:16 #507Senior Member

Posts: 29https://rome-ga.skipthegames.com/fem...t/914967686407
Jake from State Farm did not let this out of towner down. She is a sweet gal. Be nice to her and she will be nice back. Little down on her luck and could use some help. She is a little scared and not trusting but just easy her mind and let the fireworks happen.
-
04-27-21 12:48 #506Senior Member

Posts: 88New talent. Or Atleast new from what I know. But when I reached out to her she was really nice and not cold and sketchy like the other talent in town. She let me know right after I text she worked till 5, and was down on her luck and needed the funds. I guess I could have kept it as a UTR girl.
-
04-27-21 07:55 #505Regular Member

Posts: 8Studded,
Who are you referring to?
-
04-27-21 02:23 #504Senior Member

Posts: 88Review
I saw her tonight. She was incredibly sweet. She had taken a shower before I got there. She was very nice and clean. Started with DATY and she finished me off with BBBJCIM. Although her options were open. Made me feel comfortable more than anyone I've ever seen much less this town. Def not a clock watcher, as I stayed well past my time. Damage was 200 cause we got along so well. Very sweet lady. Please tell her Jake from State Farm referred you as I worked out a discount code LOL. Treat her well so she does not run away.
-
04-26-21 19:17 #503Senior Member

Posts: 88New Girl
Spoke to a girl today who was very nice, and seamed Like she could use some help. I tried to set up an appointment, and opposed to being cold and put off by the text message she was very nice and welcoming. She has a job during the day, so we were not able to schedule the appointment. SO I HAVE NOT ACTUALLY SEEN THIS GIRL, NOR DO I KNOW HER SKILLS AND TALENT. She just seamed like a good person that needed some business thrown her way. She sent me some photos as well as her number.
-
04-25-21 20:06 #502Senior Member

Posts: 29Carless
Unfortunately I am here on business and carless. Well at least with boring people that are not down with extra curricular activities. LOL.
Originally Posted by Studded
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-21 00:50 #501Senior Member

Posts: 88If you need someone in a pinch, we got you. If you got the time, stay in Atlanta or even drive in from Cartersville. Right now our situation is hanging on like a loose tooth.
Originally Posted by ChadT1977
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-21 13:02 #500Senior Member

Posts: 29Any recommendations
I am going to be in Rome next week any local suggestions for a fun experience?
-
04-21-21 10:47 #499Senior Member

Posts: 88I have often wondered about the girl in the photos you posted, but she posted photos in an ad one time with a guy in the background, so I'm assuming she has a handler. No one has posted good or bad info on her here to my knowledge.
Originally Posted by Wd123
[View Original Post]
Rome is pretty slim right now. I text the "no cheap thrills" lady in Rome and she told me she was on north end of town. Not sure where but I've been waiting for someone to post a review on her before I go see her because her pictures sometimes.
Look different.
I have gone to see the candy land lady a few times. She's easy to get along with and now has an apartment downtown. She is nice and means well but I've had good times and not so good times. She's just pretty mechanical when it comes to her work.
-
04-20-21 18:38 #498Senior Member

Posts: 128Sorry, ad keeps disappearing
-
04-16-21 15:01 #497Senior Member

Posts: 128Update from last post
Any info please.
https://rome-ga.skipthegames.com/fem...s/996063011964
-
04-15-21 15:20 #496Senior Member

Posts: 128Any info this ones is in Rome
Just messaged 60/100/200.
https://rome-ga.skipthegames.com/fem...a/331966215489
-
04-15-21 10:01 #495Senior Member

Posts: 128Info on this one in Rome GA?
Info on this one in Rome GA?
https://rome-ga.skipthegames.com/fem...s/059112840568










Reply With Quote




