Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 33,481 to 33,495 of 33792
-
06-12-07 16:33 #312Regular Member

Posts: 17Jane?
Has anyone seen this girl?
http://playwithjanee.googlepages.com/home
-
06-12-07 11:14 #311Senior Member

Posts: 1083CL Asian
Anybody ever see this one, she posts fairly frequently on CL and looks so hot
Sweeeeetie - w4m
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: pers-349769361@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-06-12, 10:46AM EDT
Im a hot young fun loving ASIAN COED !!!!!!!!!WHO WANTS TO PLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!617/6/7/1/8/8/4/1)))))))))))MALDEN,MEDFORD,WOBURN,STONEHAM,BURLINGTON
@@@@@@@@@@@125/15MINS@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@150/30MINS@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@250/60MINS@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
-
06-12-07 10:23 #310Senior Member

Posts: 1253Lucky Day
I am a little late posting but I was not able to until today. On sat I made it a mission that I was to find something. So after looking online for 3 hrs with no luck I decided on a 2 girl special in brockton for $$$. I did not have high hopes time was running out for me & I needed to get it done. I called and met them at their motel. When I arrived and met them they looked much better than the pix. (some of which were fake) One was 19 & one 21 both with very nice bodies. Both gave bbbj and fs. They call themself angel & bunny but you will see bunny's real name on her back. If your going to only get one angel is the one you want. She does it very good. I thought she was going to break it off. However bunny was not that bad either. The only complaints are that the phone kept ringing. They did not pick up but thy one would get up and looked at it. And the 2nd was the second it was over they started asking for a tip. Because they did do a good job I gave then .2 each. On looks I give 7 each on service I give angel a 7 and bunny a 9. I would repeat.
http://boston.craigslist.org/sob/ers/349674113.html
-
06-07-07 16:25 #309Senior Member

Posts: 117Candice
OK I took the jump. After doing as much "research" as I could, called Mia and Candice, ended up going with Candice. FWIW Candice is the girl in the photo, so it's not a bait and switch. Was working out of LV and will stay in Boston for 2 more weeks. Both their Mia and Candice ads don't quote prices (I'll get back to that later). Candice wanted $100 for cbj and $150 fs hh. Negotiated but she wouldn't budge so I caved in.
Originally Posted by Kikyo
She is at a hotel in Back Bay. When I got there she said she was coming back from shopping and hopped in a cab and came back within 5 min. Was outgoing and nice. Opened the door and was in a tigh shirt and jeans. I would say she looks nicer in person than the photos, about 25, 5'7", slim, 34C, no significant stretch marks on body, big ass, I would 8-9 for looks (YMMV). Not GFE and was somewhat mechanical but for a quick bang this is not a bad deal and would recommend.
Anyways, I mentioned how Mia and Candice's ads looked similar? When finished I asked if they were working together and Candice was surprised and wondered how I put 2 and 2 together? She said yes, they shared the hotel room, and confirmed that Mia is the girl in the pictures and gave 2 thumbs up. Now I'm wondering... perhaps a 3-some?
P.S. You may think this is funny, when doing my research I dialed the wrong number and called the pimp who was in LV. He was wondering how the hell I got his number. LOL
-
06-05-07 11:40 #308Senior Member

Posts: 117Mia or Candice?
Any info on these CL girls? Mia is from Chicago and is reviewed on TER.
http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/ers/344457044.html
Candice is from Las Vegas and no reviews found. No $ posted by was asking 1.00 in LV.
http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/ers/345328967.html
-
06-01-07 21:39 #307Senior Member

Posts: 125Burlington
Well, as a long time hobbyist I can add that the girl named Sarah who posts on and off in the Phoenix with a pic is Shurley. Not her, but close to the girl in the pic. Def. Worth $$ almost as good as the days of the labella girls. Remember them they were the bomb.
-
06-01-07 09:57 #306Senior Member

Posts: 179bikezappa
Not sure if this post is in the correct location.
I have visited with Nicole who is blond and 5' with a little bit of extra weight but looks good. She is very friendly and works incall around the Rt 495 Rt 90 area.
She advertises on CL and the last 4 digits are nine one eight two.
Calling early in the morning is best.
-
06-01-07 00:54 #305Senior Member

Posts: 997yeah -- albeit a BW. Why do these women automatically think fat = beautiful? I thought they would get the message after Star Jones was fired.
Originally Posted by Kikyo
-
05-31-07 08:39 #304Senior Member

Posts: 117Yes that would be weird cause she's already a BBW. I've been with her in past and would agree it's not bad.
Originally Posted by WebDog
-
05-31-07 00:09 #303Senior Member

Posts: 997Tess
broke down and went to Tess recently. I know she is hit-or-miss and her place is an insane dump, but it was still a bargain for $80 @ 2 x BBBJTCIMs
really two of the best BBBJs I have had in a long time, if not ever. All-in-all a much better experience than I have had with her in the past. She is also 3 months pregnant, so that may creep some out.
Other than that (as in, "how was the rest of the play, Mrs Lincoln?") you need to know what/who she is to set expectations.
Search on her name in this thread before assuming she is a new up-and-comer. She is what she is.Last edited by WebDog; 05-31-07 at 11:17. Reason: redux in light of PM flood
-
05-26-07 23:44 #302Senior Member

Posts: 165
Originally Posted by OliverTwist
Christine posts on CL daily. She has a good ad. Don't mind TOFFT but was also hoping that a member had some info. PM if preferable.
Thanks,
phuqued
-
05-24-07 11:52 #301Senior Member

Posts: 124Been gone a while
Fellas, been out of the mix for a while, but I'm ready to jump back in... anyway, anyone know about this CL?
http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/ers/337397033.html
May not be your cup of tea, but I guess I'm just wondering if it's authentic. LE and me don't mix well...
-
05-23-07 10:43 #300Senior Member

Posts: 249
Originally Posted by BigDude71
Really big tits has a slight attitude on the phone and in person. I would only see her when I'm in the need for big tits. She does seem like the chick that would lose the attitude on the 2nd trip but I just couldnt care to see.
Hope this helps
-
05-22-07 06:42 #299Senior Member

Posts: 481Any Intelligence on this one?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Any intelligence on this one. location, safe etc.. ?
http://boston.craigslist.org/sob/ers/332550100.html
Thanks Guys, we need to stick together and share some info. keep it general here though, anything too detailed please keep it PM message.
Oliver
-
05-22-07 02:27 #298Senior Member

Posts: 48Cl listing
Has anyone seen http://boston.craigslist.org/nos/ers/335798627.html
She looks great. Any reviews?










Reply With Quote






