Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 788 of 2122 FirstFirst ... 288 688 738 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 838 888 1288 1788 ... LastLast
Results 11,806 to 11,820 of 31830
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20025

    STG links not working?

    Quote Originally Posted by RickForFun1  [View Original Post]
    Here is a link to the Tori several are raving about. She is talented and fun to be with. Also, she is looking for an apartment to live in around the area and would love to be in the $1,000 to $1,200 a month range. If anyone knows of anything please reach out.

    She has incall at times.

    https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...o/400958472912
    Does anyone else have trouble with the STG links not working? I tried isitdownorme and said the domain was not working. But I've also gotten a lot of blocks using various IPs.

    Just trying to find Tori's contact / visual info.

  2. #20024

    Looking

    I am looking for top tier dreams. Can anyone suggest any?

  3. #20023
    Quote Originally Posted by SnoBallGuy  [View Original Post]
    She will be in town April 25 - 28 in Hermitage area great reviews. 2 pops 1 hour $160.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sexysassyredhead
    Nice!

    May just want to visit her for a two pop session. Feeling like I need to blow off some steam.

  4. #20022

    Typo

    Quote Originally Posted by RogueReviewer1  [View Original Post]
    I did a review on her before. Just thought you guys would get a laugh at this.

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ille/61180102/
    That has GOT to be a typo.

  5. #20021

    $500 really

    Quote Originally Posted by RogueReviewer1  [View Original Post]
    I did a review on her before. Just thought you guys would get a laugh at this.

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ille/61180102/
    No wonder all her reviews are car dates. She does have a nice technique.

  6. #20020

    Talia

    I did a review on her before. Just thought you guys would get a laugh at this.

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ille/61180102/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20210420-090556_TextNow.jpg‎  
    Last edited by PervySensei0; 04-20-21 at 10:06. Reason: Pic

  7. #20019

    Chelsea

    Since we are talking about people we miss, anyone know what happened to Chelsea? She was one of the first I saw when getting into this hobby. She just disappeared one day.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20210420-084827_Adblock Browser.jpg‎  

  8. #20018

    Tanya Delight

    Quote Originally Posted by Erik006  [View Original Post]
    Chattanooga at the 19th-21st and yes she's a great one. Why'll better eat your Wheaties.

    E.
    My bad, Chattanooga is actually the 21st-23rd.

  9. #20017
    Quote Originally Posted by RustyKuntz  [View Original Post]
    I believe she is out of the hobby for good, at least here in smashville. I could be wrong, so I'm speculating somewhat as to what happened to her. I do know that LEO paid her a visit late last year, which seems to coincide around the last time she advertised. I too have heard that she has moved back home to Indi and is working a real job. I hate that I never got to see her, I had tried a few times but reviews of lackluster performance always kept me from pulling the trigger. I had decided to still give her a try late last year, price seemed reasonable, but then I heard she got popped and never saw her advertise again.
    I certainly miss her. I had a relatively good relationship with her. Everything covered for the most part, but the price was always right. I also somehow obtained lfk at times and even had her lick my boys and the stick a few times with no up charge. Keep in mind I have communicated with her / seen her since 16, so we were comfortable.

  10. #20016

    Tanya Delight

    Quote Originally Posted by Slayde  [View Original Post]
    I'm scheduled to see her next week, I think she's travelling in Chat this week according to her twitter at least.
    Chattanooga at the 19th-21st and yes she's a great one. Why'll better eat your Wheaties.

    E.

  11. #20015

    Tatted up white girl

    I think this girl was advertising about a year ago, wondering if anyone has seen her? I can't remember her name so can't find her; she does have a name in the ad but it doesn't come up and neither do number searches.

    Any details can be pm'd!

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/13325136

    Thanks,

    Hardly.

  12. #20014
    Quote Originally Posted by Hl123  [View Original Post]
    I saw her around a month ago.
    I'm scheduled to see her next week, I think she's travelling in Chat this week according to her twitter at least.

  13. #20013

  14. #20012

    Kaitlyn

    She will be in town April 25 - 28 in Hermitage area great reviews. 2 pops 1 hour $160.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sexysassyredhead

  15. #20011

    Great rates?

    Hi NashFit,

    Where are you finding traveling anyones for the rates below? I must be looking at the wrong sites. Though sometimes the more well-known sites do seem to be less hit or miss.

    Quote Originally Posted by NashFitZilla  [View Original Post]
    When I've texted them I usually get a response something like this:

    $. 4 for hh.

    $. 6 to hr.

    $$ for 2 pops (ie MSOG or 2).

    So it's been my experience that if it's available they'll usually let you know.

    NFZ.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape