Thread: Agency Girls Report REVIEWS OF GIRLS ONLY
+
Add Report
Results 6,766 to 6,780 of 10948
-
04-19-21 11:08 #4183Senior Member

Posts: 433Scarlett at MA
MA got a new girl and says she has some experience and her pics have a familiar look for me but I can't place her from which past of she was local. Who knows she could be from elsewhere and I'm mistaking her, but the look is familiar. Def my type. I'm prob going to book her and check it out if no one knows.
-
04-16-21 17:05 #4182Banned Member

Posts: 43Was just curious, this girl on that website, what was her name when she was with MCE? I know her name wasn't Victoria at MCE, what was it back then?
Originally Posted by Alfonsus
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-21 16:25 #4181Senior Member

Posts: 31Diff Victoria. This one is a new girl who just joined MCE this year.
Originally Posted by Sassafrass
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-21 12:52 #4180Senior Member

Posts: 96Victoria
The stated website for Victoria is not the girl who was Victoria at MCE. She was one of my favorites and have been trying to find ever since MCE gone. She was Mexican descent and dark hair. The pics of Victoria in the listed website is not her, if pics are accurate.
Originally Posted by Alfonsus
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-21 11:12 #4179Senior Member

Posts: 137Claire and Ivy. City Escape Body Rubs
I have. I knew Ivy from CLM. When I saw her new ad, I asked if she was same Ivy from CLM.
Originally Posted by Jinurso
[View Original Post]
She said yes and even verified the location she worked from.
She's cool, petite, fun, FS, etc.
Nice place near Kedzie and Armitage.
I suggest to anyone to go.
I knew her from CLM and made specific arrangements before I went down, along with a negotiated price.
I won't advertise that openly as I know her fairly well. But again, go for it.
-
04-16-21 10:54 #4178Senior Member

Posts: 137Just a BBBJ.
Just a request.
I m looking for a great BBBJ.
Can be included with FS.
Preferably near O'Hare, but I am willing to travel like a lot of us are for good service.
Ebony, latina, preferred, and white, etc. Are ok too. All races welcome -.
Most interested in petite, smaller, reasonably attractive.
CIM / COF a plus but not necessary.
Willing to trade with what I have, but most of what I participate in I have already posted on.
-
04-16-21 07:08 #4177Senior Member

Posts: 31Here:
Originally Posted by Jaster191
[View Original Post]
https://contactvictoria.escortbook.com/
-
04-14-21 22:04 #4176Banned Member

Posts: 43Who was Victoria at MCE?
Originally Posted by Alfonsus
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-21 21:20 #4175Senior Member

Posts: 395UP charge
Seen Chloe about 4 months ago there was no up charge for 1 H date. I did leave a. $ tip for traveling to Greece.
Originally Posted by ManiakFun
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-21 15:52 #4174Senior Member

Posts: 180The only upcharge I've had with MA was Olivia, who wanted another fifty for BBBJ instead of covered. She's also not the cleanest hoofer I've ever seen. But Chloe is cool as are the the other ones I saw that are no longer there.
Originally Posted by ChiTownP
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-21 10:12 #4173Senior Member

Posts: 433Yeah but I also want to hear from someone who actually got Greek for the standard door fee. Maybe the up charge is only for HH appointments because not enough money there? Idk. My hh with her she told me she has to prep for Greek which I didn't give booker heads up. So why would that be different for the one hour session? Idk, confusing. I'm just looking for session, typically hh, one fee, with Greek available. If she is that in the one hour then I'll book that I guess, would be cheaper than the up charge.
Originally Posted by ChiTownP
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-21 19:54 #4172Senior Member

Posts: 191I've never had any upcharge with MA ladies.
Originally Posted by TimJim19
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-21 19:45 #4171Senior Member

Posts: 68As far as I knew Chloe chi was 350 for the hour all included. Can anyone comment on extra charges for Greek? I though it was one price for all.
Originally Posted by ManiakFun
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
04-12-21 14:00 #4170Regular Member

Posts: 2Modeling Elite Chloe Chi YES / Katherina not again
First few experiences with Modeling Elite.
Chloe Chi, Photo 100% accurate, amazing girl, fun time. Highly recommended.
Katherina, photos not accurate airbrushed, service average 5 at best, looks 5. I don't recommend.
-
04-12-21 11:38 #4169Senior Member

Posts: 31I visited Victoria on her first day. She was a very wise girl.
Originally Posted by GametDealer
[View Original Post]
If you like philosophical topic, she'd be perfect.
Also, I found out that she wasn't indy, but managed by "you know who" like the other former. LOL.
Except Kelani and Milena that might gone indy.









Reply With Quote




