Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,476 to 17,490 of 30797
-
04-19-21 12:51 #13322Regular Member

Posts: 18Well now this shit is crazy.
Originally Posted by Leon3798
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-21 11:51 #13321Senior Member

Posts: 578And here
Is the perpetrator of said rant. When behaviors like this rear their head I avoid:
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/lindsay-...rsville-552912#erotic.
-
04-19-21 11:44 #13320Senior Member

Posts: 578This friends
Is why you don't give your pic when a provider asks for it. I know some ladies may be professional but they are all not. As for the numbers meh. Us vets know to use text apps, other phones but you can't deny a picture. Don't do it.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/005332864376
-
04-19-21 10:19 #13319Senior Member

Posts: 456Hot Soccer mom
Is she real? Any one out there have opinions on her? I looked and could not find any reviews. But vaguely remember someone saying negative comments.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/h...er-mom/3676242
Thanks,
LM.
-
04-19-21 10:08 #13318Senior Member

Posts: 70Low end providers in the $100 - 200 budget range is, at least in my opinion, as bad as it ever has been here.
Originally Posted by WaterLynn
[View Original Post]
I don't think the quality is bad if you use sites like eros or tryst, but you're going to be major metro (or above major metro) prices in what used to be a decently priced market. $300/ hr or better gets you a provider that isn't high on drugs, shaped like a whale / cancer patient, and can communicate in a timely fashion.
-
04-19-21 09:22 #13317Senior Member

Posts: 48Skipthegames, escortalligator, callescort, etc. If you're coming from a major market, prepare for major disappointment. If you have the money you can spend 300-700 $ an hr on an Eros chick that is good looking, but everything else is a meth head bruise covered dumpster fire wanting 150 $ QV.
Originally Posted by WaterLynn
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-21 05:26 #13316Senior Member

Posts: 56Goldsboro Fun Sized Thicky
https://goldsboro.skipthegames.com/f...y/381338769506
Any information?
Since Goldsboro is pretty dead, does anyone know anything about this one?
Thanks.
-
04-18-21 21:54 #13315Senior Member

Posts: 95Redhead
My bad guys! Forgot the link. I just looked up STG and it's gone, by the time I uploaded the report it was still on STG. The girl said that she is staying in this area, so I have no idea why her ad is down. Anyway I uploaded 2 pics in case she posts again.
Originally Posted by CarolinaPack
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-21 20:56 #13314Senior Member

Posts: 94Lexxi
Anybody know damage with Lexxi?
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-21 18:24 #13313Senior Member

Posts: 226Am I missing something?
What sites are the most used for browsing ads / finding providers? I'm coming from a major market and the quality of what I'm seeing on the ads here just has me in shock. No offense intended. I know it's a smaller market, but am I using the wrong sites? Where are you guys browsing ads?
-
04-18-21 17:51 #13312Senior Member

Posts: 260Samara
Saw Samara recently. Agree with all of the others who have been fortunate enough to see her. Good looks, great personality, intelligent, brick house body. Fantastic time.
-
04-18-21 17:49 #13311Senior Member

Posts: 260Dez Marie
Saw this one. Started out good. Nice personality, thin. Good BJ, but then only wanted to do doggy. We had discussed my preferences when making arrangements so she knew what I wanted and had agreed. When I said I wanted cg, miss etc. She started the whine and blah blah blah. I nice experience turned into crap. Didn't even finish. Will not repeat.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...a/124138571488
-
04-18-21 17:49 #13310Senior Member

Posts: 750Yep
She will be back nobody is gone pay for an Low Grade local girls OF I guess she is banking on having enough regulars that support her that will pay for it. But in the end none of them is gone want to watch videos and pics of a girl they clearly only wants to fuck.
Originally Posted by ScottiePimp
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-21 16:09 #13309Senior Member

Posts: 143Link?
Link please.
Originally Posted by JonnyBBad
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-21 15:00 #13308Senior Member

Posts: 302The 2nd one is Alexxa Nicole. Has been reviewed her a few times. I personally have not seen her but she is legit and has been said to be a good time. Although she suffers from demons, so take that as you will.
Originally Posted by LucyGoosey
[View Original Post]
Stay safe.









Reply With Quote






