Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 397 of 552 FirstFirst ... 297 347 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 447 497 ... LastLast
Results 5,941 to 5,955 of 8276
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2336

    Same thing happened to me Friday Night

    Quote Originally Posted by TommyMi  [View Original Post]
    Went to Pandora against today Sunday night seeking more of my Saturday night experience which was fantastic. A few dancer 2 black girls same height seemed like sisters a few others and then snow. Quoted me 40 for a dance and 3 for 100 she cute. I decided to try one dance for 40 then see if we can upgrade to something more exciting. So we get sited and I try to touch her down town the up selling started. She said I can touch her boobs or we can do more for a grand. I froze. Snow it was. I have her 50 4 the one dance and told her to keep change. I have had more for 150. I am not trying to give all my GME profits away.
    Snow is an Ice Queen. That upselling is such a mood killer. As soon as she said it, she knew I had lost interest and the dance just went nowhere. Avoid.

  2. #2335

    Pandora snow

    Went to Pandora against today Sunday night seeking more of my Saturday night experience which was fantastic. A few dancer 2 black girls same height seemed like sisters a few others and then snow. Quoted me 40 for a dance and 3 for 100 she cute. I decided to try one dance for 40 then see if we can upgrade to something more exciting. So we get sited and I try to touch her down town the up selling started. She said I can touch her boobs or we can do more for a grand. I froze. Snow it was. I have her 50 4 the one dance and told her to keep change. I have had more for 150. I am not trying to give all my GME profits away.

  3. #2334

    Kitten been super busy

    Tried to hop into Kitten at Friday and Saturday night but both times it was full and couldn't get in.

    In other news, Sands at Ballard is back open since 9th.

    I went in last Tuesday. Very slow night with 3-4 girls with 5 patrons but nice and chill atmosphere.

  4. #2333

    Almost gave in

    Quote Originally Posted by PapaForMamma  [View Original Post]
    Did you get a dance from Trinity? She was always busy when I stopped by. The other blonde was was a tall leggy thing. Ended up with Bianca for a 1. 5 debit.
    Trinity has a good sales approach, sits down and start chatting & rubs your back. Spends so much time with you that you might feel obligate to get dances once she asks. Just that super strong smell of cigs ruined it for me. Yes other blonde tall, leggy, straight hair. Nice tight body from what I could when she was at the DJ booth. Saw Bianca too, we just didn't click.

  5. #2332
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    According to Trinity, one of the two blondes dancing Saturday afternoon, if a girl takes a customer into one of the private rooms they are pulled out of the stage rotation. "No guy wants to pay $$$ and get interrupted. She also bragged that she had kept so busy in these rooms she had been called up on stage for over an hour and a half.

    There was another blonde who is he doing exact same thing. Never caught her name since she was never on stage and worked a very short shift; left at 2 o'clock. Only time I saw her was when she went over to the DJ booth.
    Did you get a dance from Trinity? She was always busy when I stopped by. The other blonde was was a tall leggy thing. Ended up with Bianca for a 1. 5 debit.

  6. #2331
    Quote Originally Posted by AWork911  [View Original Post]
    This is a long shot, but given there are so many long timers in the forum thought of asking.

    So, my first strip club experience was at Sand's in 2015, I didn't know what a SC looked like and what was expected from there. Went in around 5 PM and watched a stage show, the advertised no entry fee, but 1 drink minimum. Which was $5. There was this super slim waist white girl (probably in her 30 - 40's?) with huge tits, she came and we had some nice conversation for about 10 min or so. She offered a dance at the private area - $40 per dance. I went in without expecting anything, then she started removed my belt, and proceeded. That was unexpected / pleasant surprise I'd say. I had to leave the country after that, so couldn't get her number / keep in touch.

    I went to Sands just before the lockdown last year, she was not dancing anymore. There were a bunch of new girls, who said the person I'm looking for doesn't work here anymore.

    Based on vague memory of our conversation. I think her name was "Serena" (or Selena may be? I have a memory of her mentioning she bought a used Mercedes with stick shift (LOL, idk why I remember this info.).

    Anyone else remember her? Any contacts?
    She is probably 50+ now. I'm like you, don't quite remember her exact stage name. Had her number three phones ago.

  7. #2330

    Pandora's Private Rooms

    According to Trinity, one of the two blondes dancing Saturday afternoon, if a girl takes a customer into one of the private rooms they are pulled out of the stage rotation. "No guy wants to pay $$$ and get interrupted. She also bragged that she had kept so busy in these rooms she had been called up on stage for over an hour and a half.

    There was another blonde who is he doing exact same thing. Never caught her name since she was never on stage and worked a very short shift; left at 2 o'clock. Only time I saw her was when she went over to the DJ booth.

  8. #2329

    Anyone remember the slim girl with huge fake tits at Sands?

    This is a long shot, but given there are so many long timers in the forum thought of asking.

    So, my first strip club experience was at Sand's in 2015, I didn't know what a SC looked like and what was expected from there. Went in around 5 PM and watched a stage show, the advertised no entry fee, but 1 drink minimum. Which was $5. There was this super slim waist white girl (probably in her 30 - 40's?) with huge tits, she came and we had some nice conversation for about 10 min or so. She offered a dance at the private area - $40 per dance. I went in without expecting anything, then she started removed my belt, and proceeded. That was unexpected / pleasant surprise I'd say. I had to leave the country after that, so couldn't get her number / keep in touch.

    I went to Sands just before the lockdown last year, she was not dancing anymore. There were a bunch of new girls, who said the person I'm looking for doesn't work here anymore.

    Based on vague memory of our conversation. I think her name was "Serena" (or Selena may be? I have a memory of her mentioning she bought a used Mercedes with stick shift (LOL, idk why I remember this info.).

    Anyone else remember her? Any contacts?

  9. #2328

    Saw her last night

    Quote Originally Posted by DeezNutz17  [View Original Post]
    Slid thru at about 11 pm Thurs night. L Masks required, looked decent inside. New private rooms. Rent the room from the club then I guess whatever the lady requires. Not for me. $20 at door, a drink. Not many hot ladies. I don't recall the gal's name but she a PAWG and always wears some sort of thigh support leggings, pretty face (30's), natural boobs and a big ass. She's a constant from the old Pandora days. $100 three songs and gave a nice HJ to release w / motivational dirty talk. I'm almost certain there were a few ladies there that were definitely DTF but as a previous poster said the dollars didn't make sense to me given the other options not in a club setting.
    I thought she could ride junior with that ass. Turns how she works with her hands. I was not looking for a mechanic.

  10. #2327

    I saw her she always in black

    Quote Originally Posted by DeezNutz17  [View Original Post]
    Slid thru at about 11 pm Thurs night. L Masks required, looked decent inside. New private rooms. Rent the room from the club then I guess whatever the lady requires. Not for me. $20 at door, a drink. Not many hot ladies. I don't recall the gal's name but she a PAWG and always wears some sort of thigh support leggings, pretty face (30's), natural boobs and a big ass. She's a constant from the old Pandora days. $100 three songs and gave a nice HJ to release w / motivational dirty talk. I'm almost certain there were a few ladies there that were definitely DTF but as a previous poster said the dollars didn't make sense to me given the other options not in a club setting.
    I pull junior out wanted her to baby sit junior but she just worked with her hands. So I cut it short. I can Jack off much better. Looks like FS is a no no. Told me she done that for years.

  11. #2326

    Pandora Venus

    Skinny spinner white. Tattoo between her boobs. She gave me 20 $ dances Saturday night. Cool lady laid back. Not pushy just fucking cool anyone who knows here?

  12. #2325

    Pandoras

    Went to Pandoras last night. I was VERY surprised. Every woman that had ripped me off, raised their prices after dances, claimed that two songs were three or given me lame dances at Kittens was working at Pandoras. It was like walking into a room full of people that I wanted to avoid.

    The girls that approached me didn't remember me, but I remember all of them and the BS they pulled at Kittens. I believe the one that told me 3 dances for $100 and then charged me $70/ dance for five songs (because she took off her top) name was Mulu or something like that. I wouldn't even speak to her when she approached me and put her hand on my dick. I just moved it off.

    I did encounter a short, black woman that I think would have been a good time, but I was so turned off by all of the ex-Kittens scammers that I left after 15 minutes.

  13. #2324
    Quote Originally Posted by AWork911  [View Original Post]
    I see many posts suggesting $ / $$ / $$$ for the services. What kinda budget when you say $? What's the max limit for $$ and $$.
    Think of it like. Each $ is 100.

  14. #2323

    Curios what $ / $$ / $$$ mean to people?

    I see many posts suggesting $ / $$ / $$$ for the services. What kinda budget when you say $? What's the max limit for $$ and $$.

  15. #2322

    You are the man, man

    Quote Originally Posted by yankdude  [View Original Post]
    Sorry accidentally deleted the original message.

    She agreed to FS and HJ for $$. Everything was safe. Not set time was discussed, but she agreed to play until I was satisfied. Overall very happy experience. Nice gal, fun to talk to and I never felt rushed.
    You are the man, man! I'm all over that.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape