Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 577 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 77 477 527 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 627 677 1077 1577 ... LastLast
Results 8,641 to 8,655 of 24820
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16180
    Quote Originally Posted by Jagmri  [View Original Post]
    Is touring companions worth the time?
    I have never used their service. I do get their weekly updates, is all I know. They have girls in Indy quite often.

  2. #16179

    Chubby woman

    Quote Originally Posted by Fountain  [View Original Post]
    I have a thing for chubby women, does anyone have a recommendation of who.

    I should try?
    Check out candace38g.com.

  3. #16178

    Chubby women

    I have a thing for chubby women, does anyone have a recommendation of who.

    I should try?

  4. #16177

    Indy travel tips

    I'm thinking about coming to Indy for a weekend in mid may and wanted some advice. I'd prefer outcall because I'm not familiar with the area what's a good part to stay in the ladies will come to? Any providers you all recommend for outcall? Any must dos for the hobby while in town? Feel free to PM and thank you!

  5. #16176

    No luck

    Quote Originally Posted by JGPilot  [View Original Post]
    Guys all I can find is hefty girls and fake girls.

    Struggling in your city. I'm west side near airport if anyone has any suggestions I'd be happy to return the favor for Memphis.
    This one is real. Near the airport. Saw her yesterday. Hhr $$. All covered. No kiss or DATY. There is another girl with her. The pictures are current.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/61073686/

  6. #16175

    No luck

    Guys all I can find is hefty girls and fake girls.

    Struggling in your city. I'm west side near airport if anyone has any suggestions I'd be happy to return the favor for Memphis.

  7. #16174

    Visiting

    Any recommendations for providers in Indy? First time coming to your city for business in May and would appreciate any 411 on your top ladies. Also would be interested in overnight appointments? Please PM me with any help.

    Thanks,

    Redd.

  8. #16173
    Quote Originally Posted by JGPilot  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/61093604/#.

    She answered right away but only 5 posts and no reviews.

    Thanks.

    JG.
    I added her snap and she was quick to invite me over for $50 deposit. No Venmo or Cash app. Just go get a $100 Ebay gift card then LOL. So Confirmed scam.

  9. #16172

    Jordan

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamSeeker1  [View Original Post]
    Was just reminiscing about several nice encounters I had with her awhile back. Haven't seen any ads for a long time. Anyone know her whereabouts? I hope she is okay. I also remember her mom was in the hobby. And maybe also her sister?
    I had a very brief exchange with Jordan maybe 2-3 months ago. She wasn't receptive at all. Actually pissed her off I think. Sister told me she was out of the biz. So guessing she has found her a keeper. Wishing her the best. I believe sister Evelyn has dropped out of the game too, she's a Mommy now.

    I enjoyed both back in the day. Never met the Mom.

  10. #16171

    Info

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeast72  [View Original Post]
    This girl's pics get used over and over in a hundred different places for fake ads. You see this girl's pics, just keep scrolling.
    She has been on awhile different numbers and cities. I concur, Fake.

  11. #16170

    Mom an sister

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamSeeker1  [View Original Post]
    Was just reminiscing about several nice encounters I had with her awhile back. Haven't seen any ads for a long time. Anyone know her whereabouts? I hope she is okay. I also remember her mom was in the hobby. And maybe also her sister?
    Cate and Everly.

  12. #16169
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1175

    Definitely fake

    Quote Originally Posted by JGPilot  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/61093604/#.

    She answered right away but only 5 posts and no reviews.

    Thanks.

    JG.
    This girl's pics get used over and over in a hundred different places for fake ads. You see this girl's pics, just keep scrolling.

  13. #16168

    Any info on this one

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/61093604/#.

    She answered right away but only 5 posts and no reviews.

    Thanks.

    JG.

  14. #16167

    Lexie

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/61042037/

    Is Lexie legit? I have tried twice and had communication issues just prior to appointed meet.

    Anyone have actual experience.

  15. #16166

    Jordan from bloomington

    Was just reminiscing about several nice encounters I had with her awhile back. Haven't seen any ads for a long time. Anyone know her whereabouts? I hope she is okay. I also remember her mom was in the hobby. And maybe also her sister?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape