Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 268 of 532 FirstFirst ... 168 218 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 318 368 ... LastLast
Results 4,006 to 4,020 of 7974
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3969

    She also walks

    Quote Originally Posted by Slopito19  [View Original Post]
    Went to see Charlie by airport. Way better looking in person. Very very fun time. Find her on Philadelphia skip the games. Will be returning.
    Met her on the stroll before, has been a pretty good regular of mine, very sweet and accommodating. But, her habit was getting to her and I stopped seeing her for a bit. If those STG pics are recent then she's cleaned up nice. Might be time to catch up.

  2. #3968

    Hmm

    Quote Originally Posted by Slopito19  [View Original Post]
    Went to see Charlie by airport. Way better looking in person. Very very fun time. Find her on Philadelphia skip the games. Will be returning.
    Charlie has a post up at 428 pm today that references your post from yesterday.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Charlie2.jpg‎   charlie.jpg‎  

  3. #3967

    Around the airport

    Anyone have a good go to for outcall around the airport? Not going to make it into town to return to VIP so I'd like to have someone over to see me. Read the recent review of Charlie, on Allie's old number and her TER review gives me pause. Is Charlie different from Allie? If any can hook me up with her rates, that'd be great.

    T2 P.

  4. #3966

    Charlie

    Quote Originally Posted by JTerry26  [View Original Post]
    That's the same number as Allie who has been reviewed here, who also has been working out of the airport area recently:

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/tinytoyb...delphia-925294
    Yes I know she works with Allie roommates currently both great girls.

  5. #3965
    Quote Originally Posted by HunterJay  [View Original Post]
    What time did you see Barbiana can you pm me some info I contacted her last week but it was to early I'm in JC NJ I have to get some of her she asked me when I want to see her told her on my birthday but she never replied back I blame myself I'm going to try again.
    Saw her around 10 PM. It's the first time I reached out to her, and I got lucky. I tried another time and didn't hear back. I think her good reviews are bad news LOL, because a lot of people are reaching out.

  6. #3964

    Number search

    Quote Originally Posted by Slopito19  [View Original Post]
    Went to see Charlie by airport. Way better looking in person. Very very fun time. Find her on Philadelphia skip the games. Will be returning.
    That's the same number as Allie who has been reviewed here, who also has been working out of the airport area recently:

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/tinytoyb...delphia-925294

  7. #3963

    Charlie

    Went to see Charlie by airport. Way better looking in person. Very very fun time. Find her on Philadelphia skip the games. Will be returning.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails D36F1E00-DBD8-497F-A164-03764D6B3A15.jpeg‎  

  8. #3962
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodGoodTime  [View Original Post]
    Went and saw her last night based on this review. It was an awesome visit for sure. The prices she offered me up front (I didn't negotiate to them) were a lot lower, though. I think she was in need of a fix. She offered 1. 5 hh plus 0. 5 upgrade fee. Really, really great skills all around and had a wonderful time.
    What time did you see Barbiana can you pm me some info I contacted her last week but it was to early I'm in JC NJ I have to get some of her she asked me when I want to see her told her on my birthday but she never replied back I blame myself I'm going to try again.

  9. #3961

    South Philly hourly.

    Can anyone suggest an hourly notel in south Philly? If you make it down to Wilmington it's the Dayone motel (45)(gov printz blvd) nice and clean, or the crown motel (50)(rt13 by the airport) dirty. Both work I choose depending on time and location.

  10. #3960
    Quote Originally Posted by Lance547  [View Original Post]
    Savanna is genuinely nice if you're nice to her but she can get moody when she needs her meds. Savanna is a hard-core user and started off walking the streets on Kensington Ave. Every once in a while you can find her around Lehigh and Kensington.

    She is one of the older vets so she is definitely starting to show her age. Those pictures are from about a year ago but she still looks very much like the photos.

    As far as her bf, she got 2 legs and some shoes so she can leave him at anytime but she won't. She don't even need him as she has her own place to live. She is just like all the other girls in the area; they prop up and support a grown man who is generally abusive and / or refuses to work and get a job.
    I knew her as k and met her on torresdale.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20190218_192909342.jpg‎  

  11. #3959

    Anyone remember a girl who went by Emma

    Seen her a few times and was a regular for years. Her last ad was last year but I can't remember the new number she had. She first went by the 215-xxxx120 number.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/philadelp...01-3/1/2842132

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/215-934-1120

    That's all I can remember. But if no one has seen her or heard from her, can anyone recommend any similar redheads?

  12. #3958

    Anyone remember a girl who went by Emma

    Seen her a few times and was a regular for years. Her last ad was last year but I can't remember the new number she had. She first went by the 215-xxxx120 number.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/philadelp...01-3/1/2842132

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/215-934-1120

    That's all I can remember. But if no one has seen her or heard from her, can anyone recommend any similar redheads?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1BBFA2D1-3A22-4536-BA11-70715C8882F7.jpg‎   0201B437-FD9E-47DE-87E9-5E0CFDAA8DCD.jpeg‎   2FD54CEF-4CCF-42BA-BB7F-22CE8F7B2642.jpeg‎   D45F5AF2-8325-4149-BC7A-8110DE1694C2.jpeg‎   C1F4E990-5C41-417C-B390-4B6B26A5D42B.jpeg‎  


  13. #3957
    Quote Originally Posted by Academy215  [View Original Post]
    This rose is a good time. Little shy, passive. Friendly. First time hookup was the usual mess. Once you land successfully, encores are much easier.
    Damnn this legit or the same person? https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/b...calls/38563716.

  14. #3956

    Anyone?

    Anyone been w / this chick before? She's advertised from time to time on here for years and she once had a photo of her STD reports up, which showed her real name. Think it began w / a S. Anyways, I was wondering if people who have been w / her before would care to share a review on her.

    https://independent.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/pennsylvania/philadelphia/61026074/

  15. #3955
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypester77  [View Original Post]
    She is real. She has been reviewed and talked about recently on the Philadelphia Suburbs Escort Reports. Go look there.
    That's not the Ava / Raven from Bristol that I reviewed in the suburbs section. This is:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...phia/61028912/

    I saw her a few weeks ago and don't recommend (see my review in the suburbs section for more). I've never seen the Ava in Feasterville / Trevose that he's asking about, although I'd be interested to hear more about her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape