Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,941 to 5,955 of 8271
-
04-18-21 17:31 #2331Senior Member

Posts: 240She is probably 50+ now. I'm like you, don't quite remember her exact stage name. Had her number three phones ago.
Originally Posted by AWork911
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-21 17:24 #2330Senior Member

Posts: 444Pandora's Private Rooms
According to Trinity, one of the two blondes dancing Saturday afternoon, if a girl takes a customer into one of the private rooms they are pulled out of the stage rotation. "No guy wants to pay $$$ and get interrupted. She also bragged that she had kept so busy in these rooms she had been called up on stage for over an hour and a half.
There was another blonde who is he doing exact same thing. Never caught her name since she was never on stage and worked a very short shift; left at 2 o'clock. Only time I saw her was when she went over to the DJ booth.
-
04-18-21 15:08 #2329Regular Member

Posts: 16Anyone remember the slim girl with huge fake tits at Sands?
This is a long shot, but given there are so many long timers in the forum thought of asking.
So, my first strip club experience was at Sand's in 2015, I didn't know what a SC looked like and what was expected from there. Went in around 5 PM and watched a stage show, the advertised no entry fee, but 1 drink minimum. Which was $5. There was this super slim waist white girl (probably in her 30 - 40's?) with huge tits, she came and we had some nice conversation for about 10 min or so. She offered a dance at the private area - $40 per dance. I went in without expecting anything, then she started removed my belt, and proceeded. That was unexpected / pleasant surprise I'd say. I had to leave the country after that, so couldn't get her number / keep in touch.
I went to Sands just before the lockdown last year, she was not dancing anymore. There were a bunch of new girls, who said the person I'm looking for doesn't work here anymore.
Based on vague memory of our conversation. I think her name was "Serena" (or Selena may be? I have a memory of her mentioning she bought a used Mercedes with stick shift (LOL, idk why I remember this info.).
Anyone else remember her? Any contacts?
-
04-18-21 14:27 #2328Senior Member

Posts: 126Saw her last night
I thought she could ride junior with that ass. Turns how she works with her hands. I was not looking for a mechanic.
Originally Posted by DeezNutz17
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-21 12:49 #2327Senior Member

Posts: 126I saw her she always in black
I pull junior out wanted her to baby sit junior but she just worked with her hands. So I cut it short. I can Jack off much better. Looks like FS is a no no. Told me she done that for years.
Originally Posted by DeezNutz17
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-21 12:42 #2326Senior Member

Posts: 126Pandora Venus
Skinny spinner white. Tattoo between her boobs. She gave me 20 $ dances Saturday night. Cool lady laid back. Not pushy just fucking cool anyone who knows here?
-
04-17-21 14:23 #2325Senior Member

Posts: 1544Pandoras
Went to Pandoras last night. I was VERY surprised. Every woman that had ripped me off, raised their prices after dances, claimed that two songs were three or given me lame dances at Kittens was working at Pandoras. It was like walking into a room full of people that I wanted to avoid.
The girls that approached me didn't remember me, but I remember all of them and the BS they pulled at Kittens. I believe the one that told me 3 dances for $100 and then charged me $70/ dance for five songs (because she took off her top) name was Mulu or something like that. I wouldn't even speak to her when she approached me and put her hand on my dick. I just moved it off.
I did encounter a short, black woman that I think would have been a good time, but I was so turned off by all of the ex-Kittens scammers that I left after 15 minutes.
-
04-16-21 22:13 #2324Senior Member

Posts: 103Think of it like. Each $ is 100.
Originally Posted by AWork911
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-21 21:07 #2323Regular Member

Posts: 16Curios what $ / $$ / $$$ mean to people?
I see many posts suggesting $ / $$ / $$$ for the services. What kinda budget when you say $? What's the max limit for $$ and $$.
-
04-16-21 21:05 #2322Senior Member

Posts: 97You are the man, man
You are the man, man! I'm all over that.
Originally Posted by yankdude
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-21 20:39 #2321Regular Member

Posts: 22Pandoras. Lola
Sorry accidentally deleted the original message.
Originally Posted by KorbenDallas
[View Original Post]
She agreed to FS and HJ for $$. Everything was safe. Not set time was discussed, but she agreed to play until I was satisfied. Overall very happy experience. Nice gal, fun to talk to and I never felt rushed.
-
04-16-21 19:39 #2320Senior Member

Posts: 97Uh, what? Who? When? Where?
Originally Posted by yankdude
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-21 18:58 #2319Senior Member

Posts: 151Tipless in Seattle?
That was kinda cold of you. The dance-fee is, well, for the dance. There's a "gentleman's club" agreement that you tip for the touching, and no, you don't do it after she's counted the wad. If she helps you shoot your wad, you significantly pad hers. What you do causes the transactional approach.
Originally Posted by Froggy2
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-21 17:54 #2318Senior Member

Posts: 122Pandora's Tuesday early afternoon
First time since they reopened, as others have noted big improvement to general looks of the place inside. Paid $15 entrance including a coke. Noticed the private rooms off to the north end of the stages, and in the back looked like both ends. Did not get much in the way of names, but think there were 6 or 7 dancers. Dance one or two songs, then spray down the stage and poles. On gal approached as soon as I sat down, but did not get or remember her name, told me a intro dance for $20 then we could discuss what else I wanted, did not take her up on that, but may do it if I get that far north in the future. Did get one $30 dance from a nice looking blonde well built and friendly, then saw Samba (dance, small girl, very friendly face. After her dance she came by and said her dances were $30, so off to the races we went. Did one, and you know how it goes, sometimes you just have to do another, she got very friendly on the second dance, but two was enough as I really needed to get on the road. I paid here $60, and she said I owed more? I had planned on giving her a small tip, but this surprised me. She was not obnoxious about it, like the scammers are, so she may have not counted right I gave her a little more than I planned for the tip, and that made her happy with it, so again, not really sure what was going on with her. If I see her again will give it a spin. On the way out of the bathroom on my way out, looked over the back area, and saw 4 PL's getting enthusiastic service from dancers, no doubts what the services were, LOL. All in all a good visit, as always stay alert and make sure what you both are agreeing to.
-
04-16-21 17:23 #2317Regular Member

Posts: 22She agreed to FS and HJ for $$. Everything was safe. Not set time was discussed, but she agreed to play until I was satisfied.












Reply With Quote






