Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 578 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 78 478 528 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 628 678 1078 1578 ... LastLast
Results 8,656 to 8,670 of 24826
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16171

    Info

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeast72  [View Original Post]
    This girl's pics get used over and over in a hundred different places for fake ads. You see this girl's pics, just keep scrolling.
    She has been on awhile different numbers and cities. I concur, Fake.

  2. #16170

    Mom an sister

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamSeeker1  [View Original Post]
    Was just reminiscing about several nice encounters I had with her awhile back. Haven't seen any ads for a long time. Anyone know her whereabouts? I hope she is okay. I also remember her mom was in the hobby. And maybe also her sister?
    Cate and Everly.

  3. #16169
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1175

    Definitely fake

    Quote Originally Posted by JGPilot  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/61093604/#.

    She answered right away but only 5 posts and no reviews.

    Thanks.

    JG.
    This girl's pics get used over and over in a hundred different places for fake ads. You see this girl's pics, just keep scrolling.

  4. #16168

    Any info on this one

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/61093604/#.

    She answered right away but only 5 posts and no reviews.

    Thanks.

    JG.

  5. #16167

    Lexie

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/61042037/

    Is Lexie legit? I have tried twice and had communication issues just prior to appointed meet.

    Anyone have actual experience.

  6. #16166

    Jordan from bloomington

    Was just reminiscing about several nice encounters I had with her awhile back. Haven't seen any ads for a long time. Anyone know her whereabouts? I hope she is okay. I also remember her mom was in the hobby. And maybe also her sister?

  7. #16165
    Senior Member


    Posts: 131
    Quote Originally Posted by PopinHerMouth  [View Original Post]
    I had never heard of City-Girls but I check the Eros site frequently just to see what talent they have out there and was noticing they were adding several super hot girls lately. Someone mentioned city-girls so I checked out their website and sure enough several of the girls now on Eros were also on the city-girls site. Now it sounds like city-girls is no longer operable so the girls must have been migrating over. As you all know Eros is very pricey so I generally only book maybe a few times a year and use DI as my frequent go to but sometimes I treat myself to Eros when I can't take it any longer, the candy is just too hard to ignore. I tried Natalia Duran a few times last year and she was 100% worth the experience, super hot but has stopped touring for now. Last week Melani Macqueen was too hot to ignore, I had to see her and I'm glad I did, she was smoking hot and was obviously experienced with the level of service and the amazing BBBJCIM finish twice. Now I want to try Jacky, her pics are smoking hot but I need to let the wallet recoup so hopefully she will come back this summer, anyone know if she's going to frequently tour Indy? Thanks guys, stay safe out there.
    Man, you guys really missed out on all the other city-girls that toured. Melani Macqueen was at the top at the agency but she isn't perfect. She won't let me fuck her twice; only once with a second finish with BBBJ. Sometimes she won't take off her stockings and I've noticed this coincided with her not washing her feet, you could smell it. She and her sister always used lube, every other girl I've seen through the agency were wet and ready to go with a bit of daty. I've seen her about 5 times and they all started turning into paper cutter sessions.

    Jacky is good, not Melani level but thoroughly enjoyable. I mean she stroked my cock with her pussy in cowgirl with such sensual motion, I creamed hard. I rarely finish in this position. Excellent English for a Ukrainian girl.

    But. This other Russian girl through the same agency was one of the best lays I've had. I can't remember her name but have a picture of her. She wasn't like the other girls that passively laid back while you did your thing. This one scrubbed her cheeks with the dick; left a hicky on my neck; pussy juice drooled my crotch on cowgirl; basically fucked you if you didn't fuck her. She even let me glazed her face on her last day of touring. Only pitfall is she will get up and walk way once that clock rings! If anyone sees this photo on any ad, post up a notification!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 23.jpg‎  

  8. #16164
    Quote Originally Posted by BiteOfTheApple  [View Original Post]
    The girls spoken about being a part of the City Girls agency, appear to be using the touring agency, as of now;.

    https://touringcompanions.com/home/
    Is touring companions worth the time?

  9. #16163
    Quote Originally Posted by Apokalypto  [View Original Post]
    Had multiple dreams with Re Re a while back and she was very accommodating, she's definitely a pleaser seems like she has gained some baby weight. But she has always been good with me, haven't seen her in a while. She's a good provider and definitely aims to please. Don't know about her friend but if I have some time might give it a try.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/60982929/
    I appreciate the post, I am considering seeing her soon. If I do I'll update you about how it goes.

  10. #16162

    Re Re

    Had multiple dreams with Re Re a while back and she was very accommodating, she's definitely a pleaser seems like she has gained some baby weight. But she has always been good with me, haven't seen her in a while. She's a good provider and definitely aims to please. Don't know about her friend but if I have some time might give it a try.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/60982929/

  11. #16161

    City Girls

    The girls spoken about being a part of the City Girls agency, appear to be using the touring agency, as of now;.

    https://touringcompanions.com/home/

  12. #16160

    Not her

    Quote Originally Posted by Jagmri  [View Original Post]
    The second one looks like the escort formerly known as Jazz. I texted yesterday but got no response. If it is Jazz she was accommodating and legit.
    Looks sort of like her, but not her. Last I heard, Jazz was in active recovery and has moved on.

  13. #16159

    Catherine

    Communication has been erratic, still a sweetheart when you do get in touch.

  14. #16158

    2nd one

    The second one looks like the escort formerly known as Jazz. I texted yesterday but got no response. If it is Jazz she was accommodating and legit.

  15. #16157

    Jacky

    Quote Originally Posted by RedWoodIndy  [View Original Post]
    This is another City-Girl whose using Eros here the 13,14,and 15th. I'm not plugging City-Girls or anything but giving solid reviews of when one of their providers shows up and she is a 5 star. Elegant is best described with this young lady. Absolutely beautiful! GFE, BBBJCIM, daty, multiple positions and msog. And of course YMMV? I've been seeing her for probably 5 years or more and never a disappointment. Maybe the city-girl site is shut down and they are sending their girls around using Eros? Regardless they are top notch models and experiences, have fun, redwood.
    I had never heard of City-Girls but I check the Eros site frequently just to see what talent they have out there and was noticing they were adding several super hot girls lately. Someone mentioned city-girls so I checked out their website and sure enough several of the girls now on Eros were also on the city-girls site. Now it sounds like city-girls is no longer operable so the girls must have been migrating over. As you all know Eros is very pricey so I generally only book maybe a few times a year and use DI as my frequent go to but sometimes I treat myself to Eros when I can't take it any longer, the candy is just too hard to ignore. I tried Natalia Duran a few times last year and she was 100% worth the experience, super hot but has stopped touring for now. Last week Melani Macqueen was too hot to ignore, I had to see her and I'm glad I did, she was smoking hot and was obviously experienced with the level of service and the amazing BBBJCIM finish twice. Now I want to try Jacky, her pics are smoking hot but I need to let the wallet recoup so hopefully she will come back this summer, anyone know if she's going to frequently tour Indy? Thanks guys, stay safe out there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape