Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 397 of 553 FirstFirst ... 297 347 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 447 497 ... LastLast
Results 5,941 to 5,955 of 8287
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2347

    Almost gave in

    Quote Originally Posted by PapaForMamma  [View Original Post]
    Did you get a dance from Trinity? She was always busy when I stopped by. The other blonde was was a tall leggy thing. Ended up with Bianca for a 1. 5 debit.
    Trinity has a good sales approach, sits down and start chatting & rubs your back. Spends so much time with you that you might feel obligate to get dances once she asks. Just that super strong smell of cigs ruined it for me. Yes other blonde tall, leggy, straight hair. Nice tight body from what I could when she was at the DJ booth. Saw Bianca too, we just didn't click.

  2. #2346
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    According to Trinity, one of the two blondes dancing Saturday afternoon, if a girl takes a customer into one of the private rooms they are pulled out of the stage rotation. "No guy wants to pay $$$ and get interrupted. She also bragged that she had kept so busy in these rooms she had been called up on stage for over an hour and a half.

    There was another blonde who is he doing exact same thing. Never caught her name since she was never on stage and worked a very short shift; left at 2 o'clock. Only time I saw her was when she went over to the DJ booth.
    Did you get a dance from Trinity? She was always busy when I stopped by. The other blonde was was a tall leggy thing. Ended up with Bianca for a 1. 5 debit.

  3. #2345
    Quote Originally Posted by AWork911  [View Original Post]
    This is a long shot, but given there are so many long timers in the forum thought of asking.

    So, my first strip club experience was at Sand's in 2015, I didn't know what a SC looked like and what was expected from there. Went in around 5 PM and watched a stage show, the advertised no entry fee, but 1 drink minimum. Which was $5. There was this super slim waist white girl (probably in her 30 - 40's?) with huge tits, she came and we had some nice conversation for about 10 min or so. She offered a dance at the private area - $40 per dance. I went in without expecting anything, then she started removed my belt, and proceeded. That was unexpected / pleasant surprise I'd say. I had to leave the country after that, so couldn't get her number / keep in touch.

    I went to Sands just before the lockdown last year, she was not dancing anymore. There were a bunch of new girls, who said the person I'm looking for doesn't work here anymore.

    Based on vague memory of our conversation. I think her name was "Serena" (or Selena may be? I have a memory of her mentioning she bought a used Mercedes with stick shift (LOL, idk why I remember this info.).

    Anyone else remember her? Any contacts?
    She is probably 50+ now. I'm like you, don't quite remember her exact stage name. Had her number three phones ago.

  4. #2344

    Pandora's Private Rooms

    According to Trinity, one of the two blondes dancing Saturday afternoon, if a girl takes a customer into one of the private rooms they are pulled out of the stage rotation. "No guy wants to pay $$$ and get interrupted. She also bragged that she had kept so busy in these rooms she had been called up on stage for over an hour and a half.

    There was another blonde who is he doing exact same thing. Never caught her name since she was never on stage and worked a very short shift; left at 2 o'clock. Only time I saw her was when she went over to the DJ booth.

  5. #2343

    Anyone remember the slim girl with huge fake tits at Sands?

    This is a long shot, but given there are so many long timers in the forum thought of asking.

    So, my first strip club experience was at Sand's in 2015, I didn't know what a SC looked like and what was expected from there. Went in around 5 PM and watched a stage show, the advertised no entry fee, but 1 drink minimum. Which was $5. There was this super slim waist white girl (probably in her 30 - 40's?) with huge tits, she came and we had some nice conversation for about 10 min or so. She offered a dance at the private area - $40 per dance. I went in without expecting anything, then she started removed my belt, and proceeded. That was unexpected / pleasant surprise I'd say. I had to leave the country after that, so couldn't get her number / keep in touch.

    I went to Sands just before the lockdown last year, she was not dancing anymore. There were a bunch of new girls, who said the person I'm looking for doesn't work here anymore.

    Based on vague memory of our conversation. I think her name was "Serena" (or Selena may be? I have a memory of her mentioning she bought a used Mercedes with stick shift (LOL, idk why I remember this info.).

    Anyone else remember her? Any contacts?

  6. #2342

    Saw her last night

    Quote Originally Posted by DeezNutz17  [View Original Post]
    Slid thru at about 11 pm Thurs night. L Masks required, looked decent inside. New private rooms. Rent the room from the club then I guess whatever the lady requires. Not for me. $20 at door, a drink. Not many hot ladies. I don't recall the gal's name but she a PAWG and always wears some sort of thigh support leggings, pretty face (30's), natural boobs and a big ass. She's a constant from the old Pandora days. $100 three songs and gave a nice HJ to release w / motivational dirty talk. I'm almost certain there were a few ladies there that were definitely DTF but as a previous poster said the dollars didn't make sense to me given the other options not in a club setting.
    I thought she could ride junior with that ass. Turns how she works with her hands. I was not looking for a mechanic.

  7. #2341

    I saw her she always in black

    Quote Originally Posted by DeezNutz17  [View Original Post]
    Slid thru at about 11 pm Thurs night. L Masks required, looked decent inside. New private rooms. Rent the room from the club then I guess whatever the lady requires. Not for me. $20 at door, a drink. Not many hot ladies. I don't recall the gal's name but she a PAWG and always wears some sort of thigh support leggings, pretty face (30's), natural boobs and a big ass. She's a constant from the old Pandora days. $100 three songs and gave a nice HJ to release w / motivational dirty talk. I'm almost certain there were a few ladies there that were definitely DTF but as a previous poster said the dollars didn't make sense to me given the other options not in a club setting.
    I pull junior out wanted her to baby sit junior but she just worked with her hands. So I cut it short. I can Jack off much better. Looks like FS is a no no. Told me she done that for years.

  8. #2340

    Pandora Venus

    Skinny spinner white. Tattoo between her boobs. She gave me 20 $ dances Saturday night. Cool lady laid back. Not pushy just fucking cool anyone who knows here?

  9. #2339

    Pandoras

    Went to Pandoras last night. I was VERY surprised. Every woman that had ripped me off, raised their prices after dances, claimed that two songs were three or given me lame dances at Kittens was working at Pandoras. It was like walking into a room full of people that I wanted to avoid.

    The girls that approached me didn't remember me, but I remember all of them and the BS they pulled at Kittens. I believe the one that told me 3 dances for $100 and then charged me $70/ dance for five songs (because she took off her top) name was Mulu or something like that. I wouldn't even speak to her when she approached me and put her hand on my dick. I just moved it off.

    I did encounter a short, black woman that I think would have been a good time, but I was so turned off by all of the ex-Kittens scammers that I left after 15 minutes.

  10. #2338
    Quote Originally Posted by AWork911  [View Original Post]
    I see many posts suggesting $ / $$ / $$$ for the services. What kinda budget when you say $? What's the max limit for $$ and $$.
    Think of it like. Each $ is 100.

  11. #2337

    Curios what $ / $$ / $$$ mean to people?

    I see many posts suggesting $ / $$ / $$$ for the services. What kinda budget when you say $? What's the max limit for $$ and $$.

  12. #2336

    You are the man, man

    Quote Originally Posted by yankdude  [View Original Post]
    Sorry accidentally deleted the original message.

    She agreed to FS and HJ for $$. Everything was safe. Not set time was discussed, but she agreed to play until I was satisfied. Overall very happy experience. Nice gal, fun to talk to and I never felt rushed.
    You are the man, man! I'm all over that.

  13. #2335

    Pandoras. Lola

    Quote Originally Posted by KorbenDallas  [View Original Post]
    I was just in Pandora's and saw Lola dancing. Freaking hot girl! I didn't get a chance to dance with her because she was hanging some other dude and I wasn't into waiting.

    What was Lola's deal? Did she have a menu she worked off of or just "X $/ dance" and whatever happens happens. What did happen? DM me if you like.
    Sorry accidentally deleted the original message.

    She agreed to FS and HJ for $$. Everything was safe. Not set time was discussed, but she agreed to play until I was satisfied. Overall very happy experience. Nice gal, fun to talk to and I never felt rushed.

  14. #2334
    Quote Originally Posted by yankdude  [View Original Post]
    She agreed to FS and HJ for $$. Everything was safe. Not set time was discussed, but she agreed to play until I was satisfied.
    Uh, what? Who? When? Where?

  15. #2333

    Tipless in Seattle?

    Quote Originally Posted by Froggy2  [View Original Post]
    ...then saw Samba (dance, small girl, very friendly face. After her dance she came by and said her dances were $30, so off to the races we went. Did one, and you know how it goes, sometimes you just have to do another, she got very friendly on the second dance, but two was enough as I really needed to get on the road. I paid here $60, and she said I owed more? I had planned on giving her a small tip, but this surprised me.
    That was kinda cold of you. The dance-fee is, well, for the dance. There's a "gentleman's club" agreement that you tip for the touching, and no, you don't do it after she's counted the wad. If she helps you shoot your wad, you significantly pad hers. What you do causes the transactional approach.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape