Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,861 to 10,875 of 17719
-
04-17-21 00:19 #6859Regular Member

Posts: 46Thanks Mryukus, appreciate the note. If that's the case, sounds like someone I'd like to avoid, for sure.
Originally Posted by Mryukus
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-21 00:11 #6858Senior Member

Posts: 375Crazy Girl
Contacted the second one and asked her some questions. I probably worded the questions wrong or she just didn't like the questions themselves since she sent me several profanity laced messages, basically calling me a dumbass so I just hit her back and blocked her. This woman is definitely unhinged if she blew up at me like that.
Originally Posted by EsGarcea
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-21 22:22 #6857Senior Member

Posts: 145H Train=heroin. Most of it seems to be fentanyl anymore. Zombie walking is when they are high and spaced out.
Originally Posted by RBM1234
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-21 19:59 #6856Regular Member

Posts: 46Sophia, Listcrawler
Hi all, anyone see Sophia recently? Looks very much like my type. Texted earlier, haven't heard back yet; last report I saw of her noted semi-unreliability, but that was 9 months ago. Would love to see her this weekend but not if she is going to make me wait around for hours. Thanks for the info, gents. Bonus points if she'll let me CIM, but not a deal breaker for me.
Said she’s out by the airport, hotel there. Hotel meetups can make me a bit skittish unless they’re pretty upscale.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/61021641/
-
04-16-21 19:43 #6855Regular Member

Posts: 46H train, zombie walk? Sorry, little new to the lingo here.
Originally Posted by ReefGlue
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-21 18:12 #6854Senior Member

Posts: 527H train seen her do the zombie walk before.
Originally Posted by RogueOne1977
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-21 16:22 #6853Senior Member

Posts: 457Info request
Hey everyone. Looking for info on the below two ladies. Anyone got anything? Looks match ad, attitude, performance?
Jenn:
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/60963237/
Don't have a name:
https://st-louis.skipthegames.com/fe...a/585979924177
Thanks.
-
04-16-21 15:57 #6852Senior Member

Posts: 177Lily in St. Charles
Her ad is on SA and WYP. Her text number is (636) 970-9662. She's a nice girl, treat her well.
Originally Posted by RogueOne1977
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-21 13:31 #6851Senior Member

Posts: 34Lyssa
Boys, believe it or not she is very real. Seen her twice and its so much fun every time. I think she has left town already though but should be back next week so keep an eye out.
Originally Posted by RamboDito
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-21 10:48 #6850Senior Member

Posts: 251Sorry about that. Please try again. I just deleted a bunch of messages.
Originally Posted by Aiming
[View Original Post]
Thank you.
-
04-16-21 09:43 #6849Regular Member

Posts: 46Thanks Rogue One, I appreciate the info. She mentioned something about smoking and I said I don't allow that in my car, and she said that's fine. The ad shows 24/25 I believe; did she appear to truly in her mid-twenties?
Originally Posted by RogueOne1977
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-21 00:18 #6848Senior Member

Posts: 296Queen
Be patient with her. She did it to me too. I waited in the parking lot for 40 min. It's hard to find a girl like that here in the lou at her rates.
Originally Posted by Razar671
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-21 23:05 #6847Senior Member

Posts: 398Your box is full
I tried you your box is full.
Originally Posted by Pedalsandmotor
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-21 22:36 #6846Senior Member

Posts: 251Sounds like she’s upping her game?
Originally Posted by Aiming
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-21 22:27 #6845Senior Member

Posts: 319Do you have an ad? I keep hearing about her but can't find anything online.
Originally Posted by StreetMeat
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






