Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 748 of 1603 FirstFirst ... 248 648 698 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 798 848 1248 ... LastLast
Results 11,206 to 11,220 of 24043
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12838
    Senior Member


    Posts: 152
    Quote Originally Posted by RichmondPhoto  [View Original Post]
    The one I am talking about is a kGirl. The one you were referring to is with Elite. Totally different. I was only in NOVA for 1 week so did not sample them all.
    Can we please just link to the girl in question when we do reports? I know there is a shorthand here. \E\M. CVIP. BAL. AG. But it would really save a lot of confusion.

  2. #12837

  3. #12836
    FYI: There is a thread for agencies. Let's post about agency girls like Lexi there and leave this thread for the dumpster diving on EscortAlligator and the likes.

  4. #12835

    Same Location

    Quote Originally Posted by ParisT312  [View Original Post]
    In regards to them's location, please tell me they are still not located in the same dingy basement apartments from a few years ago. I stopped visiting because it felt out in the open. Hopefully, with the price changes in recent times, they can afford to upgrade to K-agency style apartments.
    Yep it's the same place. Definitely feels a bit open at times, but to each his own.

  5. #12834
    Quote Originally Posted by MrLunatix123  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have experience with Lexi from previously Tysonsgirls? Here is her new ad: https://spark.adobe.com/page/aD7rrpEw2Z4aY/.

    I have already had experience with Melissa from this same agency management and she was amazing! Fantastic Brazilian body with great attitude. Hoping to find out how Lexi compares cause I'm interested.
    Previous reviews in the forum indicates that you may want to stay away from this one due to bad services and attitude. See post #11402 for detail.

  6. #12833
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586

    Err, not a great attitude

    Quote Originally Posted by MrLunatix123  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have experience with Lexi from previously Tysonsgirls? Here is her new ad: https://spark.adobe.com/page/aD7rrpEw2Z4aY/.

    I have already had experience with Melissa from this same agency management and she was amazing! Fantastic Brazilian body with great attitude. Hoping to find out how Lexi compares cause I'm interested.
    Find post # 11402 in this thread to see my experience with Lexi. Maybe it was a chemistry thing, but I doubt it. I think she probably just has a bad attitude. Kind of ruined the experience for me; would have seen her again based on how the nuts and bolts of the rest went.

  7. #12832

    Wrong emma

    Quote Originally Posted by BobORama  [View Original Post]
    No, he didn't read the part where OP stated "Saw Emma at E M". E M = Elite Models. Not the same Emma from CVIP. This is the Emma OP is referring to:

    https://www.elitemodels.es/treepage.php?id_staff=179
    The one I am talking about is a kGirl. The one you were referring to is with Elite. Totally different. I was only in NOVA for 1 week so did not sample them all.

  8. #12831

    I have a different experience.

    Quote Originally Posted by JWebster  [View Original Post]
    Saw Peach. It was very much a GFE experience. BBBJ, DFK, CFS (Doggy, cowgirl, missionary, etc) A little bit lower in the looks, but it was still a good time. I really liked how she met my request of dirty talk. It was enjoyable, and I might see her a second time.

    peachylovely.com
    Glad you had a great time with her. I contacted her few months ago, provided references, and was given the green light by her for appointment. The morning of the appointment day I received a text from her, saying that one reference was not enough. Knowing that I provided at least four references and she was okayed me for appointment, I asked her what was going on. Needless to say, that appointment never happened. Finally received a text from her 4-5 hours later, saying that she messed up between clients on her phone. I offered to re-book for later day, which went cricket at that point.

  9. #12830

    Agreed on Venus

    Quote Originally Posted by RichmondPhoto  [View Original Post]
    Mine was BBBJ but fairly short and she won't do it again after she stopped.

    She is not even that pretty. No daty, nothing just covered cowgirl basically not much. She doesn't even like you sucking her titties.

    I just don't see why she ranks that high. Talks funny too. Duck like sound. If you want service and good looks try young and or anna. Even eden is way better.

    My opinion. I am not impressed. She is nice not sweet. I am not from NOVA I happened to sampled all the k girl I could get while I was up. Emma is the my first k girl and the worst of the bunch. Another one with no service is Venus, not kGirl. She is C-girl. But Venus is pretty.

    I say save your money. Go with someone else.
    Couldn't agree more regarding no service on Venus at Moonpalace. Saw her three weeks ago. Like other described, she's a spinner for sure, but that's about it. She did go through the program as usual (shower, body rubbing, CFS), but the killer is that no DFK. Also, even though I am a old man, second shot was never offered / attempted. I mean she's tight for sure, but I won't repeat.

  10. #12829
    Quote Originally Posted by BobORama  [View Original Post]
    No, he didn't read the part where OP stated "Saw Emma at E M". E M = Elite Models. Not the same Emma from CVIP. This is the Emma OP is referring to:

    https://www.elitemodels.es/treepage.php?id_staff=179
    In regards to them's location, please tell me they are still not located in the same dingy basement apartments from a few years ago. I stopped visiting because it felt out in the open. Hopefully, with the price changes in recent times, they can afford to upgrade to K-agency style apartments.

  11. #12828

    Lexi. TG

    Does anyone have experience with Lexi from previously Tysonsgirls? Here is her new ad: https://spark.adobe.com/page/aD7rrpEw2Z4aY/.

    I have already had experience with Melissa from this same agency management and she was amazing! Fantastic Brazilian body with great attitude. Hoping to find out how Lexi compares cause I'm interested.

  12. #12827

    Stay away

    Stay as far away as possible from this chick: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...inia/60947929/.

    Did a quick 180 the minute she opened the door.

    Stay safe.

  13. #12826

    Wrong Emma

    Quote Originally Posted by BigPoppa2308  [View Original Post]
    Wait so the Emma at elite is a K-girl? It says Brazilian on their site. I know they misrepresent their nationality but the race is always right LOL. Elite hasn't had K-girls in a while, sucks to hear she isn't up to Lee Young and Mina standards.
    No, he didn't read the part where OP stated "Saw Emma at E M". E M = Elite Models. Not the same Emma from CVIP. This is the Emma OP is referring to:

    https://www.elitemodels.es/treepage.php?id_staff=179

  14. #12825
    Wait so the Emma at elite is a K-girl? It says Brazilian on their site. I know they misrepresent their nationality but the race is always right LOL. Elite hasn't had K-girls in a while, sucks to hear she isn't up to Lee Young and Mina standards.

    Quote Originally Posted by RichmondPhoto  [View Original Post]
    Mine was BBBJ but fairly short and she won't do it again after she stopped.

    She is not even that pretty. No daty, nothing just covered cowgirl basically not much. She doesn't even like you sucking her titties.

    I just don't see why she ranks that high. Talks funny too. Duck like sound. If you want service and good looks try young and or anna. Even eden is way better.

    My opinion. I am not impressed. She is nice not sweet. I am not from NOVA I happened to sampled all the k girl I could get while I was up. Emma is the my first k girl and the worst of the bunch. Another one with no service is Venus, not kGirl. She is C-girl. But Venus is pretty.

    I say save your money. Go with someone else.

  15. #12824

    If you want service she isn't your girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Wozzydd  [View Original Post]
    I had my eye on her. Was Fundreams us 100% correct, BBBJ not on the menu?
    Mine was BBBJ but fairly short and she won't do it again after she stopped.

    She is not even that pretty. No daty, nothing just covered cowgirl basically not much. She doesn't even like you sucking her titties.

    I just don't see why she ranks that high. Talks funny too. Duck like sound. If you want service and good looks try young and or anna. Even eden is way better.

    My opinion. I am not impressed. She is nice not sweet. I am not from NOVA I happened to sampled all the k girl I could get while I was up. Emma is the my first k girl and the worst of the bunch. Another one with no service is Venus, not kGirl. She is C-girl. But Venus is pretty.

    I say save your money. Go with someone else.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape