Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 458 of 683 FirstFirst ... 358 408 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 508 558 ... LastLast
Results 6,856 to 6,870 of 10237
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3382
    Quote Originally Posted by SentryMarv1  [View Original Post]
    The game is fucked up. Idk, it seems once BP went down it was just a downward spiral. When my hobbying career began, reaching chicks was like walking down the street. Could set up dates pretty quickly and get to them just as well (before I even had a car LOL). Nowadays, I might hit up 10 or so chicks, and get a "yes I'm available" a day, or sometimes days later! Furthermore, the ridiculous price hikes are making it unfeasible. I remember at one point 60 being the SS standard; now it seems to be 100 and the biggest issue is that the service quality has NOT gone up! They all got attitudes, weird rules and so on. To add insult to injury whenever I manage to find a decent regular they stay around for maybe 6 months to a year and then straight up disappear.

    I've pretty much given up on it. Sticking by a few decent chicks that are still around and that's it. No time or patience for new girls.
    Yepp, backwage was legit great in 2012. I wish I had started earlier tbh as I spent alot of time as a youngin wasting time trying to date girls and getting nothing out of it, most of which I really had no interest in LOL.

    Things will go back to normal once the economy opens up again and. Gov stops giving people money for doing nothing.

  2. #3381

    Skipp

    Quote Originally Posted by HondaGuy88  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with this girl?

    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...n/760312749082
    4.

    First time I saw her she was amazing. I posted a review a few months back here. The second time not so much!!

    Her face was literally full of holes. I asked her what happed and she said it was from her popping her pimples. LOL yea right!

    2 bad cause she has an amazing body and she's very open minded. But the usual with these girls, drugs have ruined her looks. Smh.

    It was so bad that I couldn't even stop looking at the holes in her face.

  3. #3380

    Stay away

    Quote Originally Posted by HondaGuy88  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with this girl?

    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...n/760312749082
    Stay away, she threatened me in the messages. I paid for a room and we agreed 1 hour, watched the time said I was going to get something to eat and did not come back. Then he kept threatening me in a message.

  4. #3379
    Quote Originally Posted by HondaGuy88  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with this girl?

    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...n/760312749082
    Somebody else posted about her a few weeks ago, I met her on SA. Has issues, stay away. She will be texting you asking for $ every day for family "emergencies".

  5. #3378
    Quote Originally Posted by Maestr  [View Original Post]
    Hi.

    Do you have Ashley's number?

    Thank you.
    I got her number from another member. I set up a meeting and she flaked. 30 minutes prior she was communicating then crickets.

  6. #3377
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatBlumpkin9  [View Original Post]
    Is there any intel on this one? Looks TGTBT but I figured I'd ask.

    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...f/306184674792
    She's not nearly as pretty in person as the pics. 100 for BBBJ. Would not repeat. I asked for full service. She said she's dealing with an issue or something. I'd stay away from that one. BBBJ is a rip off at 100 anyway.

  7. #3376

    Info on Scarlett

    Anyone have any experience with this girl?

    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...n/760312749082

  8. #3375
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckedi  [View Original Post]
    I subscribed to her OF page and she's been on there defending herself and saying that she doesn't do BBFS and some of her videos are with a long time friend. Either way, I saw her a few years ago when she first started and was underwhelmed by her performance. She was just the GND type with glasses, a pretty face, and nice round butt. Pricey for the service and energy.
    I know it's been a while since you saw her but do you recommend?? Interested in seeing her for sure.

  9. #3374
    Has anyone seen this one?

    https://cherry-hill.skipthegames.com...0/820683706017

    Very interested in this one!

  10. #3373
    Quote Originally Posted by Elvienta  [View Original Post]
    Saw her July of last year and if I recall, she first started posting ads in Browns Mills spring / summer 2020. Back then her ads had face and full body pics and she's not bad looking.

    It was an easy set up and she sent me the address to a private residence immediately. I found that odd but wrote it off as a rookie mistake. Never-the- less, because it was a private residence, I proceeded with extreme caution.

    I pulled up to the house parked further up the street and killed my lights. Called and told her I was 5 min out she responded that she needed 10 more min to get ready. As expected, as I watched the house, a black dude walked out jumped into a car and drove off. Waited a little longer to watch the house and then pulled up and let her know I was there. She came to the door waved me into the house and walked me straight back to a master bedroom. As I'm walking in, I'm sensing another person still in the house, so I've got my head on a swivel. She asks me to "get comfortable and wait in the bedroom she'll be right back" but she leaves the bedroom door open. Now I'm sitting on the edge of the bed super alert and watching the front door. I think I hear a kid and I realize she's got a small child in the house she's caring for and I kinda calm down. She returns and asks why I haven't gotten comfortable. She takes the donation, stuffs it in her panty drawer and immediately strips off her leggings and jumps in bed. A previous post stated she was sloppy and fat, and I call bs on that, unless she gained a ton of weight since last year that guy saw a different girl. This girl was GND cute and sexy thicc for a red head white girl. At 5' 1" 135-140 nice tits, fat ass and curvy, she kept her shirt on but her stomach wasn't sloppy, just the minor baby damage. When it's a new provider, I'll usually only take a SS and test the waters so she got right down to business. Head game was fierce, I normally don't get off with head but her bbj almost finished me off early. She jumped onboard for some cowgirl and rode me hard, went to doggy and then CIM / swallow. Immediately started into missionary and got a quite a few pumps in before she put on the brakes to remind me I only paid for a short. I offered to throw her more $ to keep it going cause we were kinda vibing, but she said she had another dude coming soon wanted to get cleaned up..
    Speaking of Browns Mills I've inquired but never pulled the trigger on Niki in that area. Anyone had any experience with her?

    https://jersey-shore.skipthegames.co...t/156590088965

  11. #3372
    Quote Originally Posted by GroundShaker74  [View Original Post]
    I spent the last two days reaching out to about 10 different providers got maybe four responses hours later. Some of which were apologetic. Proceeded to try to set up a visit to no avail. They all pretty much stopped responding right after apologies. Finally later in the evening contacted another provider she was very responsive set up a visit but when I got to the location she went silent. Today I decided to test the waters in Philadelphia pretty much the same outcome. Until later this afternoon I found a provider set up a visit and once again I got to the location she stopped responding.
    The game is fucked up. Idk, it seems once BP went down it was just a downward spiral. When my hobbying career began, reaching chicks was like walking down the street. Could set up dates pretty quickly and get to them just as well (before I even had a car LOL). Nowadays, I might hit up 10 or so chicks, and get a "yes I'm available" a day, or sometimes days later! Furthermore, the ridiculous price hikes are making it unfeasible. I remember at one point 60 being the SS standard; now it seems to be 100 and the biggest issue is that the service quality has NOT gone up! They all got attitudes, weird rules and so on. To add insult to injury whenever I manage to find a decent regular they stay around for maybe 6 months to a year and then straight up disappear.

    I've pretty much given up on it. Sticking by a few decent chicks that are still around and that's it. No time or patience for new girls.

  12. #3371
    Quote Originally Posted by John911  [View Original Post]
    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...e/482961762148

    "Come escape with me", should be "Let's and trespass into a motel.

    She looked cute, seemed nice on the phone, baby soft skin. But, Rush, rush rush. "Can you be quick?" "When are you going to cum. " "I have to get out of here. " Not GFE as promised. And there was look of disgust on her face throughout. Less than 10 minutes total in the room. The motel was beyond sketchy. She bribes the motel maid to leave a couple of the back rooms unlocked during the day, so we illegally went into a motel room to do the deed. Didn't know that till I got to the bed.

    Unfortunately, she was the only one in the Mt. Laurel area to answer my texts. And she gave me a deal for 60 for a half hour in a motel. Yeah, she lied. But, I'm also lucky -- I did get something for my cash, cause I sense, she might have cashed and dashed with guys put in a similar situation motel wise in the past.
    I swear it's always the shitty ones that answer their phones I can not get in touch with anyone.

  13. #3370
    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...e/482961762148

    "Come escape with me", should be "Let's and trespass into a motel.

    She looked cute, seemed nice on the phone, baby soft skin. But, Rush, rush rush. "Can you be quick?" "When are you going to cum. " "I have to get out of here. " Not GFE as promised. And there was look of disgust on her face throughout. Less than 10 minutes total in the room. The motel was beyond sketchy. She bribes the motel maid to leave a couple of the back rooms unlocked during the day, so we illegally went into a motel room to do the deed. Didn't know that till I got to the bed.

    Unfortunately, she was the only one in the Mt. Laurel area to answer my texts. And she gave me a deal for 60 for a half hour in a motel. Yeah, she lied. But, I'm also lucky -- I did get something for my cash, cause I sense, she might have cashed and dashed with guys put in a similar situation motel wise in the past.

  14. #3369

    Dakota

    Quote Originally Posted by GreatBlumpkin9  [View Original Post]
    Is there any intel on this one? Looks TGTBT but I figured I'd ask.

    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...f/306184674792
    She's cute and real. Ask her if she's doing full service for a while she's only been doing bbj's.

  15. #3368

    Dakota

    Quote Originally Posted by GreatBlumpkin9  [View Original Post]
    Is there any intel on this one? Looks TGTBT but I figured I'd ask.

    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...f/306184674792
    There was a review of Dakota on here back in December under post 2913. The review wasn't good, but it may be a different Dakota.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape