Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 851 of 1904 FirstFirst ... 351 751 801 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 901 951 1351 1851 ... LastLast
Results 12,751 to 12,765 of 28546
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15796
    I saw cake and virginia a 3-4 weeks ago. As usual they were great. I have reviews of them in the past. Though I haven't heard from Cake in these last few weeks. It's weird.

    I also saw Payton who turned out to be a waste.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...anta/60971623/

    She is a rusher. She didn't rush me as bad as some in the past but it still sucks. She still refused to try most positions. It wasn't a good experience at all. Hygiene wasn't that great either. Save your doe. I will not repeat.

    Also I saw Aubrey. Haven't seen her a while. She's lost a lot of weight, she is no longer a PAWG. She doesn't really have a good attitude. I wouldn't recommend her either. After this experience I will not repeat either.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/4704086486

    That's all for today.

  2. #15795
    Senior Member


    Posts: 102

    Reverse image

    Quote Originally Posted by OopaRam  [View Original Post]
    I came across this Filipina on Adultsearch and I remembered some mongers are looking for a Filipina so I share it here. Not visited her yet but whoever is more horny for her may go ahead and report back.

    Pics are TGTBT but you never know.

    https://adultsearch.com/georgia/atla...scorts/2250209
    So reverse image on to eye to show up no matches so it probably not fake. I did see her ad from rubrating as well FYI.

  3. #15794

    Googled the phone number

    Quote Originally Posted by OopaRam  [View Original Post]
    I came across this Filipina on Adultsearch and I remembered some mongers are looking for a Filipina so I share it here. Not visited her yet but whoever is more horny for her may go ahead and report back.

    Pics are TGTBT but you never know.

    https://adultsearch.com/georgia/atla...scorts/2250209
    I googled the phone number comes up with ads in like 8 cities, so unfortunately it would appear to be a fake.

  4. #15793
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by OopaRam  [View Original Post]
    I came across this Filipina on Adultsearch and I remembered some mongers are looking for a Filipina so I share it here. Not visited her yet but whoever is more horny for her may go ahead and report back.

    Pics are TGTBT but you never know.

    https://adultsearch.com/georgia/atla...scorts/2250209
    Have you confirmed that she's working in Atlanta? Her face looks familiar but can't place it.

  5. #15792

    Fillipina

    I came across this Filipina on Adultsearch and I remembered some mongers are looking for a Filipina so I share it here. Not visited her yet but whoever is more horny for her may go ahead and report back.

    Pics are TGTBT but you never know.

    https://adultsearch.com/georgia/atla...scorts/2250209

  6. #15791

    Link is broken

    Quote Originally Posted by ChefShon  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...anta/60871817/

    Don't do it it spreading stds and not letting anyone know. You going to get fucked had to go to the doctor for an std.
    The link you posted isn't working. Who are you speaking of? Can you post pics of her instead of a link?

  7. #15790

    Pretty much an obvious scam ad

    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyElvis  [View Original Post]
    Saw her ad, listed a SnapChat account, added it.

    She adds me back and immediately hits me up for a date. Quotes $. 5 for a half.

    Then asks if I'll which payment app I'll be using. I tell her none of them, she tells me to get gift cards.

    At that point, I thanked her for her time and ended the chat.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...anta/60914458/
    NFN, but the wording in that ad screams scam.

  8. #15789
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterJohnson  [View Original Post]
    Hmmm. I'm a breast man, but got to have some sympathy for a woman who loses hers to cancer. She sounds like she has a good attitude and can't beat a great BBBJ. I will have to hit her up.
    Yes, Katie has a GREAT attitude and offers a very good BBBJ.

  9. #15788
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtSoros  [View Original Post]
    I had zero complaints with her service and I stated so earlier. My only gripe is she did not look like her posted pics. I did not complain about her breasts because I did not see them. She kept her top on the whole time.
    Hmmm. I'm a breast man, but got to have some sympathy for a woman who loses hers to cancer. She sounds like she has a good attitude and can't beat a great BBBJ. I will have to hit her up.

  10. #15787

    Skip this one

    Picked this chick up for a car date. Horrible attitude off the jump. Is the girl from the pics but is fat woth a gut. Too mouthy and complained the whole time. Looks I'd give a 5 and service a 3. Everything covered and entire experience lasted 20 min. Hit me for 80 bones. I only busted a nut through sheer mental will alone smh.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...reen/60507642/

  11. #15786
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckOwens  [View Original Post]
    When I have seen her, which has been a number of times, she's always shower fresh and pleasant. She's a nice lady and gives great BBBJ and gets into the session. She has always aimed to please when I have seen her. Looks wise. She's ok and a little big bigger than the pics. And yes, she only has one breast and keeps her bra on during the session.
    I had zero complaints with her service and I stated so earlier. My only gripe is she did not look like her posted pics. I did not complain about her breasts because I did not see them. She kept her top on the whole time.

  12. #15785

    Mary Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyElvis  [View Original Post]
    Saw her ad, listed a SnapChat account, added it.

    She adds me back and immediately hits me up for a date. Quotes $. 5 for a half.

    Then asks if I'll which payment app I'll be using. I tell her none of them, she tells me to get gift cards.

    At that point, I thanked her for her time and ended the chat.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...anta/60914458/
    Thank for the heads-up. She even look like a scammer!

  13. #15784
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtSoros  [View Original Post]
    If you see her based on her posted pics you will be sorely disappointed. She's bigger and much plainer looking than her pics show. Give her twirl she just might have the look you like.
    When I have seen her, which has been a number of times, she's always shower fresh and pleasant. She's a nice lady and gives great BBBJ and gets into the session. She has always aimed to please when I have seen her. Looks wise. She's ok and a little big bigger than the pics. And yes, she only has one breast and keeps her bra on during the session.

  14. #15783

    Mary Rose

    Saw her ad, listed a SnapChat account, added it.

    She adds me back and immediately hits me up for a date. Quotes $. 5 for a half.

    Then asks if I'll which payment app I'll be using. I tell her none of them, she tells me to get gift cards.

    At that point, I thanked her for her time and ended the chat.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...anta/60914458/

  15. #15782

    Salena in Stockbridge

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...anta/60911739/#.

    Anybody have any idea about her? Very tempting by the looks but it seems the only "reviews" are old and nondescript.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape