Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,551 to 8,565 of 19290
-
04-14-21 17:56 #10740Senior Member

Posts: 975Aka
She went by Dani when she first started posting on STG. Believe I have read some unfavorable reviews about her over the last year or two but can't seem to remember what alias she was using to RTFF. Nothing that would make me want to indulge with her, for sure.
Originally Posted by SpaceCoast2
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-21 17:16 #10739Senior Member

Posts: 57No name
No name to search Someone asked about her a few weeks ago has anyone had a dream about this one??
Thanks for any info.
https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...n/110180346808
-
04-14-21 13:02 #10738Regular Member

Posts: 15Following.
Originally Posted by JanGorzo
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-21 11:08 #10737Regular Member

Posts: 11Name
What name does she go by?
Originally Posted by SpaceCoast2
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-21 11:04 #10736Senior Member

Posts: 622Is Selah Rain still around? I have lost my monger phone and all numbers with it. Is she still providing in the area? You can PM with the details.
-
04-14-21 09:31 #10735Regular Member

Posts: 14Any info would be appreciated.
-
04-14-21 08:53 #10734Regular Member

Posts: 14Anyone have any info on this post?
-
04-14-21 02:54 #10733Regular Member

Posts: 12Thank you
Originally Posted by DMan92
[View Original Post]
Thank you guys. Appreciate the generosity.
Originally Posted by SpaceCoast2
[View Original Post]
And likewise stay safe.
-
04-13-21 18:02 #10732Senior Member

Posts: 48Sat Beach
She is a total meth head. Know of her outside the hobby, would not bother. But YMMV.
Play safe.
SC2.
Originally Posted by JohnnyFue
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-21 12:44 #10731Senior Member

Posts: 57Honey
Yes that is honey.
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
Yes we are talking about the same, the correct spelling is honey
-
04-13-21 12:43 #10730Senior Member

Posts: 57Honey update
Update.
Originally Posted by JohnyG
[View Original Post]
Looking at her post from last night, she cropped out the guys legs that was taking the picture.
-
04-13-21 12:16 #10729Senior Member

Posts: 381I can not speak of her skills, but expect to see a resemblance of the pics. Only NOT in a good way. Baby damage beyond believe. She does NOT look good. I actually saw her in Wally world a few days ago. Nope. Never.
Originally Posted by JohnnyFue
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-21 10:25 #10728Senior Member

Posts: 2959Honey or Hunny?
Based on what's being written, including the mention of Teanna, I'm assuming you're referring to Honey. But, with the different spelling, I wanted to be sure I've got the correct person. Is this the Honey you're referring to:
Originally Posted by LvGolfGuy1
[View Original Post]
https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...y/662123219642
-
04-13-21 09:04 #10727Senior Member

Posts: 60Crazy rates
I couldn't agree more and what's more I looked through the escort photos this week as a trip down memory lane and was so sad how the quality of providers has completely gone to crap. Now ugly fat girls think they deserve what doctors or lawyers make per hour. Unbelievable.
Originally Posted by Stealth17
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-21 08:10 #10726Senior Member

Posts: 109Crazy Rates
I agree with your comments. I have always maintained that 150 max for 1 hr is more than fair. Apparently there is too much stimulus money around or there are too many very desperate mongers. Unfortunately, as long as some are paying these ridiculous rates, the inflation will continue.
Originally Posted by Pbfla321
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






