Thread: Rants and Raves
+
Add Report
Results 3,196 to 3,210 of 8273
-
04-13-21 16:01 #5078Senior Member

Posts: 307You don't have to agree with me about Trump. All you need to do is stay alive until history plays out. Given your last thought, that remains problematic.
Originally Posted by HobbyMan51
[View Original Post]
Bipartisanship is only dead if both sides refuse to cooperate with each other and put their party ahead of the general welfare of the citizens of the country. Unlike you, I believe the citizens will vote for the general good over petty party differences.
What exactly is being done now that has your panties in such a twist? Something so awful that the country will never recover? Stop them from what?
-
04-12-21 23:00 #5077Banned Member

Posts: 1610And you are welcome to yours
Don't agree about Trump. Yes, it does sound familiar, only this time we have a party in power that plans to destroy the America that we know. In fact they are doing it right now. You better get on YOUR hands and knees and pray that we stop them before it is too late, if it isn't already. Bipartisanship is dead. The next inevitable step remains.
Originally Posted by Bullett64
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-21 18:51 #5076Senior Member

Posts: 307You are welcome to your opinion, but I am confident that the history books will mention Trumpism in the same vein that they now mention McCarthyism.
Originally Posted by HobbyMan51
[View Original Post]
And you better get on your hands and knees and pray that bipartisonship isn't dead. If it is, so is any hope of this country moving forward in the future. We will have long periods of nothing followed by short bits of time when one party gets in the majority and does whatever it wants. Then the other party will get in power and spend all of its energy undoing what the first party did.
Sound familiar?
-
04-11-21 21:09 #5075Banned Member

Posts: 13634Always thought Bill was OK (shook his hand in Korea in 1998) but how did those NCOs get under fire? FWIW, senior NCOs are E-7's, 8's, and 9's. E-4's (corporals), E-5's and E-6's are junior NCOs.
Originally Posted by ComTech42
[View Original Post]
And no, I did NOT insert the multiple, stupid apostrophes in my post.
-
04-10-21 21:55 #5074Senior Member

Posts: 747Hillary
She hated the US military and especially Senior Enlisted. Far to many E-5,6 and 7's we pushed out under the Clintons. MS Obama was another.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
One, but Crooked Hillary remains the daughter of Satan.
-
04-10-21 21:02 #5073Regular Member

Posts: 4Trendy PoliTRICKS
Imagine coming here wanting to vent about a bad dream or something and being sucked into the meaningless political banter haha.
Its WEIRD seeing how emotional some males get over this stuff. You guys throwing insults back and forth doesn't seem like loser behavior at all.
Anyways, I'll never vote but I will always want to get my end wet. I'm just frustrated at the overall trend of better quality girls moving to subscription and ppv sites.
Hell, even the low quality girls think there's room for them on ppv sites.
Its a tough one for me bc I am completely opposed to internet regulation but I would not be crossed at all if the ppv sites all got shutdown and forced girls back on the street to earn their coins the old fashioned way.
Whether its silly political jousting or the e-***** revolution, I often just feel like we're living in a severely inconvenient time for men like us.
If anyone wants to convince me that quality girls will turn their backs on the easy internet money, please have at it I'm all ears (or eyes LOL).
-
04-10-21 17:09 #5072Banned Member

Posts: 1610Yes and no
Yes, that political thought ebbs and flows. No, that Trump was an aberration. What Trump was was a result of tens of millions of Americans sick to death of both parties and the crap they both stand for. 2016 was a peaceful revolution that would have continued except for the real aberration, Coviid 19. The next revolution will not be peaceful. Bipartisanship is dead. Neither party give a damn about us. The Democrats are the New Nazi Party of the 21st. Century and the existing Republicans are the same old jerk-offs that they have always been. I appreciate your optimism but I am afraid that history predicts a catastrophe instead of bipartisanship. It's what we humans do.
Originally Posted by Bullett64
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-21 15:26 #5071Banned Member

Posts: 13634Anyone who would pay Hillary Clinton to speak about anything is obviously a big fan of fantasy and fiction.
Originally Posted by SlamaJama
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-21 12:05 #5070Banned Member

Posts: 26[Deleted by Admin]
TMeister I told you that you were fucking done here. Sooner or later you always need to come back to Atlanta Rants and Raves.
You should have thought this through before threatening me.
A2
-
04-10-21 05:08 #5069Senior Member

Posts: 466Another thing about Hillary is that she will never ever be president. And we can thank Trump for that. Trump 2024.
Originally Posted by SlamaJama
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-21 05:06 #5068Senior Member

Posts: 466Uncle Donnie did not call her crooked Hillary for nothing LOL I suppose there's somebody in the world that I despise more than crooked Hillary but I can't think who it will be. Trump 2024 MAGA.
Originally Posted by SlamaJama
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-21 22:05 #5067Senior Member

Posts: 412Assholes like you are turning this country into a shit hole
Trying to save this country?? What the fuck you are talking about? Tump lovers like you and nitelovr or whatever his screen name is turning this country a shit hole for any body but racist son of bitches.
Originally Posted by HobbyMan51
[View Original Post]
I got a new news for you bastards, majority of the people in this country are decent people regardless of their skin colors and they are going to shove your ass back shit holes where you belong. Just wait what happens to you in Georgia in a few years. Stacy Abrams is going to be elected governor in 2022 and I would love to see you faces when she is elected.
Everytime I come to site and see read nonsense like. It seems like his is your life and you are going to die arguing on a fucking sex board, LOL.
-
04-09-21 11:11 #5066Senior Member

Posts: 534This is a perfect example of reading comprehension and not believing everything the pretty mouth lady on TV tells you. Thank you!
Originally Posted by SgtLurker
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-21 11:07 #5065Banned Member

Posts: 26Boiling it all down to the basics
I mostly agree with you. I've been a lifelong Democrat but always a moderate. I don't believe in "gender neutral bathrooms" and all that stuff, although I always thought the Republicans spent the majority of their miserable lives worrying about what two anonymous people do behind closed doors and that is just creepy and weird, regardless of your religious affiliation. Here's a small hint, the Bible was written by uneducated sheep herders more than 1900 years ago. It's time to stop believing in old fairy tales and live in the modern world where science and technology make our lives easier and wonderful and not fearful and paranoid like the stupid vindictive rambling in a holy book.
Originally Posted by Bullett64
[View Original Post]
The laughable part is that 80% of the GOP is so far lodged up Trump's smelly rectum that they don't realize that a guy like John Kasich would've easily won re-election in 2020 if he was President. He would certainly attract a lot of independent voters in PA, MI, and WI that usually decide the election the past 20 years or so. Kasich is not a batshit crazy extremist so he doesn't appeal to the racist assholes and terrorist wing of the GOP, but if they keep hitching their wagons to fascist kooks like Trump and Cruz then they will just keep on losing election after election, and especially in red states that are turning blue like GA, AZ, and TX. All that winning sure seems like losing bigly to the rest of America who can think objectively.
-
04-09-21 10:01 #5064Banned Member

Posts: 1610First of all
I'm not a Republican, asshole. Second, please tell us what YOU stand for, other than bashing those of us who are trying to save this country from thick-headed jerks like you. You are real brave behind that keyboard, dinky little white guy. Thanks for all the usual, predictable talking points that we get from ass-tard robots like you who bring nothing to the table except your own vicious hate. We aren't going anywhere, by the way. Get used to it, fool.
Originally Posted by SlamaJama
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





