Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20266
    Senior Member


    Posts: 138

    Quinn is legit

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueMan32  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone met with Quinn? Is she legit? Please let me know.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...k/255821952437
    I saw her this past Sunday in the WestEnd of Richmond. Super tight body with small A's, but large nipples. When I commented in her body she said she played a lot of sports growing up. She can definitely suck and had to stop her before I exploded in the bag. Started in mish and then turned her around for K9. I was pleasantly surprised by her plump firm ass. I began to stroke it deep and she responded by arching her hips and pushing back against me. Did not last long and woke up from the dream with a huge smile. Fellas she is worth seeing and I plan on another visit when she returns in two weeks. Everything was covered, which I prefer these days. A little pricey for hhr and hr so I opted for the QV at $. Happy hunting!

  2. #20265
    Quote Originally Posted by PapiChul0  [View Original Post]
    I just looked up the Quinn from VA Beach and I don't think that's the same girl. So those reviews may be misleading.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/quinn-es...a-beach-199609

    https://escortindex.com/ad/norfolk/7...-5024/1/182995
    Totally different lady.

  3. #20264

    Quinn

    Quote Originally Posted by HardHobby1  [View Original Post]
    She was active last fall as I recall. So I know of reviews from Charlotte and VA Beach and Richmond. Couple absolutes from my comms with her: no kissing, no DATY. But from reviews she is a good suck and fuck.
    I just looked up the Quinn from VA Beach and I don't think that's the same girl. So those reviews may be misleading.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/quinn-es...a-beach-199609

    https://escortindex.com/ad/norfolk/7...-5024/1/182995

  4. #20263

    Quinn

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueMan32  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone met with Quinn? Is she legit? Please let me know.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...k/255821952437
    She was active last fall as I recall. So I know of reviews from Charlotte and VA Beach and Richmond. Couple absolutes from my comms with her: no kissing, no DATY. But from reviews she is a good suck and fuck.

  5. #20262

    Quinn?

    Has anyone met with Quinn? Is she legit? Please let me know.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...k/255821952437

  6. #20261

    Well dang. More fakes.

    Quote Originally Posted by LordQuinton  [View Original Post]
    That ad is fake but that's a pornstar called DangerNastyXXX on twitter.
    Well dang. I was suspicious of the phone #, but the first picture seemed to check out. The 2nd picture, however, shows several hits. Bummer, but thanks for saving me some time.

  7. #20260
    Quote Originally Posted by ChillinVA  [View Original Post]
    Thought this gal was kinda cute, supposedly open options, but couldn't find anything searching "desire" or "danger". Anyone know her (legit / talent / incall info)? If not, I may hit her up next week. Please save me if you know why I shouldn't.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/746179577369
    That ad is fake but that's a pornstar called DangerNastyXXX on twitter.

  8. #20259
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449

    Pd

    I very rarely ever hear about private D on here. Is it reliable? I see some same faces from other sites but there are several that I have never seen before. Anybody use it recently.

  9. #20258
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by ChillinVA  [View Original Post]
    Thought this gal was kinda cute, supposedly open options, but couldn't find anything searching "desire" or "danger". Anyone know her (legit / talent / incall info)? If not, I may hit her up next week. Please save me if you know why I shouldn't.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/746179577369
    Yea that list is red flag I've never seen her or her ad before but Maybe? She look cute and I'd give it go if I had time. Good luck be safe.

  10. #20257

    "Desire" reports?

    Thought this gal was kinda cute, supposedly open options, but couldn't find anything searching "desire" or "danger". Anyone know her (legit / talent / incall info)? If not, I may hit her up next week. Please save me if you know why I shouldn't.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/746179577369

  11. #20256
    Quote Originally Posted by Citizenv  [View Original Post]
    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...gency-PSE-BBFS

    That's to a section of the Las Vegas boards specifically devoted to the K-clubs. If you have time and just want to familiarize yourself with them you can read through that and probably get a good idea of how it works (I'm guessing its similar to how the ones North of here work). Other than that, if you have any specific questions just PM me. I used two different agencies in Vegas last year, but it was in January before Covid really hit so things could be a bit different now.
    I didn't even think about Vegas! I did some reading own the NOVA K girls and am just awaiting screening, which I hear can take a while. Thank you!

  12. #20255

    Was interested a while back

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackRod82  [View Original Post]
    I'm sorry but I would have beat my meat until I couldn't beat anymore before I humped on that one.
    Don't mind trying a mature thick'them once in a while. Was thinking about this one until a buddy sent me her facebook site. Trailer GILF without the I-L-F was all I could see and decided to pass.

  13. #20254

    At least for now = correct

    Quote Originally Posted by ThrowAwayVA  [View Original Post]
    She is out of the game. At least for now.
    She has gone on hiatus twice before that I can remember. Coming back as an agency then back as indy back and forth. Give it a few months I'm pretty sure she'll be back.

  14. #20253
    Quote Originally Posted by RazorGator22  [View Original Post]
    I need to make the trip up 95 to a k girl place. Not sure how that works or the best. Any tips would be appreciated.
    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...gency-PSE-BBFS

    That's to a section of the Las Vegas boards specifically devoted to the K-clubs. If you have time and just want to familiarize yourself with them you can read through that and probably get a good idea of how it works (I'm guessing its similar to how the ones North of here work). Other than that, if you have any specific questions just PM me. I used two different agencies in Vegas last year, but it was in January before Covid really hit so things could be a bit different now.

  15. #20252
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigman74  [View Original Post]
    I have to agree with Stinky on this one. I saw JB over the weekend and Stinky's Quasimodo assessment is pretty damn accurate LOL. Her head game was not as good as advertised and she reneged on CIM. I absolutely hate when a provider promises something and then don't follow through. She was high while I was there also. She had the worn SW look and luckily for me I only gave a donation of. 30 for the uninspired BBBJ. Will never, ever repeat.
    Thanks and that's why I have stayed around this board. To get and share info. I usually only date once or twice a month and hadn't seen her in a few months. In the past she was good but based on yall's reviews I will stick with a few of the others that I know are still good. Damn she used to be nice and professional. Must be on the downward slope.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape