Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #610

    How to ID Honestone

    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchYoke  [View Original Post]
    He basically has 3 canned responses that he repeats over and over like a broken record:

    1 - Myself, I would negotiate for $200, and insist BBBJ, DATY, DATO, and BBFS be included.

    2 - Just re-enforces what I have been saying all along: just too many clueless folks out there paying these ridiculous rates, without any attempt at negotiation.

    3 - Sigh! Folks really need to provide a link when posting about a provider, so that others either 1) have no clue who the woman is, or 2) need to hunt around to get more needed information. I actually twice recently did provide links for the women two hobbyists were posting about, to make it easier for hobbyists (one of those hobbyists moaned when I did that). I certainly make the effort to include the necessary link / links. Wish others would do the same.
    Yes -- these are classic Honestone tropes. For those who don't know the lore, the story of Honestone (a play of words with "honest one") is scattered across multiple years and hobby sites. His MO is always the same each time he gets banned:

    1. Try to establish "cred" with a new handle by demonstrating how much "knowledge" he has of Asian providers in the area. All while denying he even knows who Honestone is. This is the most important element in identifying him: his self-image is that he is an "expert" and he wants everyone to see him that way.

    2. "Piggybacks" on others' intel in an attempt to appear more helpful / knowledgeable. It's REALLY important to him to be esteemed by others.

    3. Always looking for DATO, BBBJ, and BBFS with Asians but never wants to pay more than $200.

    4. Can't handle any misspelling or misuse of his username. It REALLY sets him off. That was one of the tests I used this last time to confirm my suspicions. That has always surprised me since he goes through usernames faster than a Chinese AAMP goes through girls.

    5. Makes demands and then loses his shit when he doesn't get his way (one time, quite literally -- more on that in a moment). Notice his demands in his PMs to me: stop posting the PMs publicly, use his correct username, etc. Then his outbursts against non-compliance. A well-known story of Honestone is that during one visit to a provider who refused his demands for BBFS, he dropped his pants and shit on her floor in protest. The provider verified it publicly. He has also threatened violence and immigration reporting to women in an attempt to get off-menu items.

    6. Always resorts to personal attacks and name-calling when he doesn't get his way. Classic "can dish it out but can't take it" behavior. He is a classic narcissist.

    7. His word patterns and syntax hint at his age. He's an older gent -- there's nothing wrong with that and I hope that we all live long enough to be older gents. This is merely something to look out for when identifying him.

    8. He holds grudges. If you're familiar with his nemeses of the past (and now it seems that I'm one of them), when he fires up a new alt he can't help himself from attacking these people anew.

    You might be saying "Why the hell are you posting this info publicly so that he can learn from it, avoid these tactics, and act differently with his next alt?" The answer is simple: he simply can't act any other way. He's had plenty of time to figure out where he went wrong and try again. I mean he has literally dozens of banned alts over the past 10+ years. He won't learn. The next time he comes back, I'll reference this post and the things ScotchYoke and I said will be a checklist.

    The dude's a sad, old, lonely troll. I am certain he's reading this right now and has already fired up at least two new alts here.

    And he still needs to pay Ling her money.

  2. #609
    Quote Originally Posted by HolderSpace  [View Original Post]
    Was also tired of his posts, won't be missed.
    The vibe here is generally positive, if pragmatic and direct. Mods are pretty tolerant unless you break a rule.

    Have to work pretty hard to get the boot.

    Glad to see the back of him.

  3. #608

    Won't be missed

    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchYoke  [View Original Post]
    He basically has 3 canned responses that he repeats over and over like a broken record:

    1 - Myself, I would negotiate for $200, and insist BBBJ, DATY, DATO, and BBFS be included.

    2 - Just re-enforces what I have been saying all along: just too many clueless folks out there paying these ridiculous rates, without any attempt at negotiation.

    3 - Sigh! Folks really need to provide a link when posting about a provider, so that others either 1) have no clue who the woman is, or 2) need to hunt around to get more needed information. I actually twice recently did provide links for the women two hobbyists were posting about, to make it easier for hobbyists (one of those hobbyists moaned when I did that). I certainly make the effort to include the necessary link / links. Wish others would do the same.

    Fin.
    Was also tired of his posts, won't be missed.

  4. #607

    Mb

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmysixxx7  [View Original Post]
    Will someone quote Marty's post? I can't see any of his posts ever. I really want to read this response.
    He basically has 3 canned responses that he repeats over and over like a broken record:

    1 - Myself, I would negotiate for $200, and insist BBBJ, DATY, DATO, and BBFS be included.

    2 - Just re-enforces what I have been saying all along: just too many clueless folks out there paying these ridiculous rates, without any attempt at negotiation.

    3 - Sigh! Folks really need to provide a link when posting about a provider, so that others either 1) have no clue who the woman is, or 2) need to hunt around to get more needed information. I actually twice recently did provide links for the women two hobbyists were posting about, to make it easier for hobbyists (one of those hobbyists moaned when I did that). I certainly make the effort to include the necessary link / links. Wish others would do the same.

    Fin.

  5. #606

    Quote Marty

    Will someone quote Marty's post? I can't see any of his posts ever. I really want to read this response.

  6. #605
    [Deleted by Admin]

    Greetings Everyone,

    MartyByrde posted that he/she will no longer be participating in the forum.

    Pursuant to Forum Policy, I have deleted this resignation post and retired his/her membership.

    Thanks,

    Jackson

  7. #604
    Quote Originally Posted by AussieFury  [View Original Post]
    MartyBride wants us to believe that either he is NOT Honestone or that he is a long-time and experienced hobbyist who knows all the ins and out of the Seattle hobby scene but somehow has never even heard of Honestone. Both are equally unbelievable.
    Man, are you ever dense! I am not Honestone. My user name is MartyByrde. Can't you get that right?

  8. #603
    Quote Originally Posted by Admin2  [View Original Post]
    Marty please don't make fake users to try and grow them to Senior Members to troll other members.

    And before you say it, yes, this was you 100%.

    A2
    MartyBride wants us to believe that either he is NOT Honestone or that he is a long-time and experienced hobbyist who knows all the ins and out of the Seattle hobby scene but somehow has never even heard of Honestone. Both are equally unbelievable.

  9. #602
    Administrator


    Posts: 5265

    Why I banned this user

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanHardy  [View Original Post]
    Here you go:

    "Navin thinks the dog is trying to warn of a fire. He wakes up the other hotel guests to rescue them, telling the dog they will name him "Lifesaver. " After everyone realizes it was a false alarm, one of the guests suggests naming the dog "Shithead. " Navin takes the dog as his own, indeed naming it Shithead. ".
    Marty please don't make fake users to try and grow them to Senior Members to troll other members.

    And before you say it, yes, this was you 100%.

    A2

  10. #601

    NBA All-Time Worst List

    In 1999, I did my "50 All Time Worst NBA Players List," and a "Franchise Nightmare Team" for each team.

    Comments from my friends?

    "Man, you really have to take Tracy McGrady off of your all-time worst NBA players list. ".

    "Wow, you put Dana Barros on your all time worst players list?

  11. #600

    Kertschoo!

    Kertyschoo!

  12. #599

    Two More HomeyStone PMs!

    Quote Originally Posted by MartyByrde
    SUBJECT: Hey There Immature one!
    AF, aka AssHole Fucker,

    You sure are exhibiting plenty of immaturity! PMs are supposed to be between two folks, and not for public dissemination. If you stop posting the PMs, and get my username correct, the drama and silliness can subside. But you are the one that needs to show you are not clueless and immature. And answer this PM.

    AS Tom Hanks said in "Forrest Gump", Stupid is as stupid does. You are clearly exhibiting that.

    It's your move ass wipe!
    And then later:

    Quote Originally Posted by MartyByrde
    Subject: Hey Ass Wipe!
    AF,

    Man, talk about being a chicken shit! After you posted that idiotic post on Saturday after smoking a joint, you ran and hid for the weekend. Man, no guts, no glory it seems. What a childish, immature, chicken shit thing to do!

    And you were not missed at all while you were hiding out! In fact, it would have been better if you just stayed away.

    Are you going to be a chicken shit again and not respond to this pm?
    "Rants, Raves and Stupid Shit in Seattle" seems like the perfect place to post Honestone rants. They're rants and raves from a stupid shit in Seattle.

    I've suspected Marty was Honestone for a while now. Get your secret Ovaltine decoder ring out for this one. Check my previous post with the subject "I know".

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...orts&p=5293172#post5293172.

    Look closely this paragraph:

    Quote Originally Posted by AussieFury
    I have already read all her ads and reviews. Know anything first-hand, MB? You hobby in that area and are also a fan of the Asian ladies so I was hoping you might have some first-hand intel. Are you planning to see her? How she's been able to keep her reviews so general is a little weird. Of course, that's probably by design. New providers (which I assume she is) often take a while to settle in and figure out the ropes. Eventually they (usually) lower rates / increase service until they're as busy as they want to be. Something about her pics keeps me circling back, hoping someone has intel more concrete than her obscure reviews. Tits in her photos seem to defy gravity. One of the things I'm always wary of is the ladies who require a BR visit first before offering FS. Nearly none of them ending up any good, but the exceptions to that rule keep me on the hunt. Every time I see her ad, I wonder if she is one of them.
    The first word of the first four sentences spell out "I know you are" and then take the first letter of the remaining sentences.

    EDIT: Also, I take back everything I said about wanting an ignore button. It's funnier to me now to just observe his behavior when I don't reply to his PMs or posts.

  13. #598
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    I don't know. I watched "The Jerk" many times with subtitles on it. The dog was definitely named "Shithead".
    Here you go:

    "Navin thinks the dog is trying to warn of a fire. He wakes up the other hotel guests to rescue them, telling the dog they will name him "Lifesaver. " After everyone realizes it was a false alarm, one of the guests suggests naming the dog "Shithead. " Navin takes the dog as his own, indeed naming it Shithead. ".

  14. #597
    Quote Originally Posted by Camhole  [View Original Post]
    Honestone, excuse me Marty, has always been an unstable douche canoe. That's why he's had about a dozen or so handles banned over on TNA.

    Clues that it's Honestone, excuse me I mean Marty, the endless repetition, also has to try to make it someone else's mistake and the fact the dude is cheap.
    Man, you're as clueless as AF. Don't know who this fellow honestone is.

  15. #596
    Quote Originally Posted by AussieFury  [View Original Post]
    I chuckled and then closed the PM with no reply. I was 100% certain this guy was Honestone even before getting this PM. I still am. Is there an "ignore" feature in this forum software?
    Honestone, excuse me Marty, has always been an unstable douche canoe. That's why he's had about a dozen or so handles banned over on TNA.

    Clues that it's Honestone, excuse me I mean Marty, the endless repetition, also has to try to make it someone else's mistake and the fact the dude is cheap.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape