Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3482
    Quote Originally Posted by PhillUponThese  [View Original Post]
    I always do a video chat first on whatever platform they choose-if they can't at least do that--keep it moving and stop wasting your time. Don't let them rinse you. It's up to them to convince you that THEY'RE real, since you're the one with the $.

    Phil.
    My two cents: Payment on release of sperms! LOL.

  2. #3481

    Keep it moving

    I always do a video chat first on whatever platform they choose-if they can't at least do that--keep it moving and stop wasting your time. Don't let them rinse you. It's up to them to convince you that THEY'RE real, since you're the one with the $.

    Phil.

    Quote Originally Posted by CinMiner  [View Original Post]
    I have been chatting with Katie. The whole conversation just feels off. For example, she says she has a car, but no mobile phone, to talk off SA. I suggested any number of things, Kik or Snap. Said she was not on them.

    She agreed to a meet and greet, to be scheduled, with the understanding that fun would follow if we clicked. She wanted to have this meeting near Carowinds (another red flag). The ultimate deal killer is she has to paid the full compensation for said intimate date upfront at the meet and greet. Not a deposit, the whole thing.

    I pushed back and she said take it or leave it, it is just how she does things. I declined. It is either a rip off or a sting operation. I am not inclined to learn which.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/7747c...0-e3062efe03a5

  3. #3480

    SugarBaBykatie2000 - sketch

    I have been chatting with Katie. The whole conversation just feels off. For example, she says she has a car, but no mobile phone, to talk off SA. I suggested any number of things, Kik or Snap. Said she was not on them.

    She agreed to a meet and greet, to be scheduled, with the understanding that fun would follow if we clicked. She wanted to have this meeting near Carowinds (another red flag). The ultimate deal killer is she has to paid the full compensation for said intimate date upfront at the meet and greet. Not a deposit, the whole thing.

    I pushed back and she said take it or leave it, it is just how she does things. I declined. It is either a rip off or a sting operation. I am not inclined to learn which.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/7747c...0-e3062efe03a5

  4. #3479

    Fake vibes

    Quote Originally Posted by ThunderBoat  [View Original Post]
    This girl has been on SA previously, can't recall her previous handles but I recognize the pics from last year. Anyone have any experience with her?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/977b5...e-eab6fb4de051

    TB.
    I have been texting with her but seems like the pics are fake, got a nude pic from her and completely different from the profile pics although it was still a nice body. Not sure if she is for real or not, didn't want to take the chance to meet up. She says she DoorDash's so her schedule is flexible so may be worth the try for someone.

  5. #3478

    CharNCbb7

    This girl has been on SA previously, can't recall her previous handles but I recognize the pics from last year. Anyone have any experience with her?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/977b5...e-eab6fb4de051

    TB.

  6. #3477
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiamey  [View Original Post]
    The link goes to the messages not her profile.
    Try this one.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ae51d...c-56041d7f8b29

  7. #3476
    Quote Originally Posted by HoldenPierson  [View Original Post]
    She's been discussed recently. Can be talked down to 250 and nowhere as freaky as she leads on. Oh, and allergic to latex so requires lamb skin.
    I'm allergic to latex so I require bare.

  8. #3475

    Platonic

    Quote Originally Posted by Backlash  [View Original Post]
    Anybody had a chance to see this one?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/eabc8d93-e92f-47b9-b47a-2c4f7f445009
    We chatted. Told me she wanted platonic only.

  9. #3474

    Strawberroly

    Anybody had a chance to see this one?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/eabc8d93-e92f-47b9-b47a-2c4f7f445009

  10. #3473

    Nico_p95

    Quote Originally Posted by NoBigBang  [View Original Post]
    I was talking to her https://www.seeking.com/member/2190d...b-df1f01f9a1f0 . She was asking for 350 and can't host because she has a roommate. She is the girl in the pic, I confirmed with a selfie requested holding up 3 fingers.

    I wasn't feeling it but you guys have at it.
    She's been discussed recently. Can be talked down to 250 and nowhere as freaky as she leads on. Oh, and allergic to latex so requires lamb skin.

  11. #3472
    Quote Originally Posted by OrdinaryJohn  [View Original Post]
    Blakely91.

    https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...5-1fadef352b49

    Definitely not her pics. Not even close. Drove to see her and had to make a BS excuse to leave immediately. Not attractive in any way at all. Feel like I need a shower just walking in the same room.
    The link goes to the messages not her profile.

  12. #3471

    Nico_p95

    I was talking to her https://www.seeking.com/member/2190d...b-df1f01f9a1f0 . She was asking for 350 and can't host because she has a roommate. She is the girl in the pic, I confirmed with a selfie requested holding up 3 fingers.

    I wasn't feeling it but you guys have at it.

  13. #3470
    Quote Originally Posted by Upwa2L8  [View Original Post]
    Have you negotiated rate beyond m&g? Have not met but have been talking.
    Yes, we agreed on 3 but I know that is high but didn't care to bargain honestly. Did she tell you she has a daughter too and can't host?

  14. #3469

    Major catfish

    Blakely91.

    https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...5-1fadef352b49

    Definitely not her pics. Not even close. Drove to see her and had to make a BS excuse to leave immediately. Not attractive in any way at all. Feel like I need a shower just walking in the same room.

  15. #3468
    Quote Originally Posted by NoBigBang  [View Original Post]
    We have a M&G this Saturday. Any info?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ef011...9-47ca83b90d1f
    Have you negotiated rate beyond m&g? Have not met but have been talking.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape