Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,686 to 8,700 of 24825
-
04-14-21 09:29 #16140Senior Member

Posts: 144City girl website
What was the city girls website? Probably can find it in the archived websites.
Originally Posted by RedWoodIndy
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-21 09:15 #16139Senior Member

Posts: 350First girl has been around for a while. She used to do mainly car dates at bargain prices. She has always had consistently good reviews (mainly because she has no rules) I haven't met with her personally, but reviews I have seen have been positive.
Originally Posted by HueyFreeMan
[View Original Post]
Second girl is barely one step up from a street walker. Definite pharmacy issues. I met her once, and didn't stick around skinny with a lot of sores.
-
04-14-21 00:32 #16138Regular Member

Posts: 11I'm sure I am still green enough in this world that I am trying to not only figure out what I like but what the value is that is. That's why this board is so important for people like myself.
Originally Posted by HoHunter2
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-21 23:29 #16137Regular Member

Posts: 11That's fair. Maybe I should make it more clear. I have to be selective about how I use my extra adventure funds. I have been following the board for 3-4 years and have seen 6-7 of the DI girls. Don't get me wrong they are fantastic and it is amazing that Indy has them. I usually have on 4-5 adventures a year. Recently I found a little extra adventure money and decided to try something different that caught my eye. I just figured it would be good to report on a good time.
Originally Posted by RedWoodIndy
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-21 23:05 #16136Senior Member

Posts: 193Foreign Bombshell
Second one had been here on and off mixed reviews.
Originally Posted by HueyFreeMan
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-21 22:11 #16135Senior Member

Posts: 292I was thinking the same thing. I have had expensive pussy but agree with you, cartoonish fake tits and skinny meth legs doesn't do it for me. Buy hey every guy is different and like different things. One of the local ladies told me that a guy here likes to be penetrated will getting a BJ. Oh hell no.
Originally Posted by RedWoodIndy
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-21 18:19 #16134Regular Member

Posts: 24Jacky
This is another City-Girl whose using Eros here the 13,14,and 15th. I'm not plugging City-Girls or anything but giving solid reviews of when one of their providers shows up and she is a 5 star. Elegant is best described with this young lady. Absolutely beautiful! GFE, BBBJCIM, daty, multiple positions and msog. And of course YMMV? I've been seeing her for probably 5 years or more and never a disappointment. Maybe the city-girl site is shut down and they are sending their girls around using Eros? Regardless they are top notch models and experiences, have fun, redwood.
-
04-13-21 17:42 #16133Regular Member

Posts: 24For someone without a lot of extra adventure money you sure throw it around pretty loosely. I know we all have different income levels out here and the term extra could have many different levels but it sounds like you did 1500 on two visits. That could possibly be five or more DI visits and they are well reviewed but maybe you couldn't get approved with them is why you go the Eros route? We all have our own different reasons for different girls that's why there's so many to choose from. If you were happy that's all that matters. But neither of those gals strike me as the 500 hr type. The only ones I've ever went that steep with was some porn stars working out of Dallas a few years back, and that was more of a bucket list type of thing to do. As long as someone is willing to pay that there's always going to be someone charging it. Peace out, redwood.
Originally Posted by Willis91
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-21 15:12 #16132Senior Member

Posts: 189Has anyone had any of the following?
-
04-13-21 13:25 #16131Senior Member

Posts: 51Savannah
Any info on this one https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...r/111481542640.
-
04-13-21 10:07 #16130Regular Member

Posts: 6Found a cute one
I had some free time on the 7th but Melani was all booked up so I got to looking around. I came across a new provider by the name of Danielle Sparks. I could not locate any reviews but price was right so I went for it. She did ask for a selfie and a name, but she did not verify any I'd when I arrived.
It turned out good, went to her incall. She just moved to Indy so it was sparsely furnished and 420 smell. After a few minutes chatting she got to work. Everything is covered service with light kissing. I didn't inquire about daty or Greek. Her tryst ad says massages but she did provide full service. The pics online are of her and she has put up some new pics on listcrawler.
https://tryst.link/escort/daniella-sparks
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/60663784/
-
04-13-21 08:00 #16129Banned Member

Posts: 316Info
Looks like traveling Asian hotel girls. They hit your city a lot. Any info?
They are in the Fort right now.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/n...22286/38027747
https://ft-wayne.skipthegames.com/fe...2/209605881847
-
04-13-21 06:15 #16128Senior Member

Posts: 1095[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
04-13-21 00:55 #16127Regular Member

Posts: 11To each their own my friend. She was totally worth it. All depends on what you like and are looking for.
Originally Posted by Hoppy6968
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-21 22:57 #16126Senior Member

Posts: 342Never, ever pay
I don't know how many times it has to be said on here, 'Never, Ever, Ever" pay up front. I believe there is even one of the sites that the providers advertise on that mentions that if an advertiser asks for money up front it is probably a scam.
Originally Posted by ElJefe12
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





