Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,791 to 20,805 of 41291
-
04-13-21 07:37 #20501Senior Member

Posts: 51Same
Same thing happened to me. I drove over an hour with constant comms the whole drive. Pull up and she goes dark. Then proceeds to text me 4 hours later asking why I never showed.
Originally Posted by NoAAluck
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-21 07:09 #20500Senior Member

Posts: 522Meli
I reached out to her last night to check up on her. She responded back saying she was. But something tells me it wasn't her. Our conversations usually go a little different. She hasn't visited Uncle's resort recently. Plus its not like her to let a DB / BF answer her phone.
Originally Posted by SteveJones1969
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-21 07:03 #20499Regular Member

Posts: 9Don't know how to post the link.
Originally Posted by TkuCoach
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-21 05:46 #20498Senior Member

Posts: 411?
Is this a demand?
Originally Posted by WholeSlab
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-21 05:42 #20497Senior Member

Posts: 560Red head Nikki
Cum get ya lips wet daddy wit ya favorite pR Italian QueeN!$kk &.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...t/376153624753
So is she a "NEW" Nikki or just new filters on the pic and I don't recognize her. I tried to see her yesterday but once I arrived at her place on St John's bluff she went silent.
Has any one gotten to see her?
-
04-12-21 23:45 #20496Senior Member

Posts: 414Got a link for them?
Originally Posted by Ace904
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-21 23:00 #20495Senior Member

Posts: 76Masterpiece
Any info on this one. Looking for a reliable and consistent spinner that doesn't mind a trip to Greece every so often.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...t/239751444632
-
04-12-21 19:54 #20494Senior Member

Posts: 909Mustang road?
You probably got lucky. That little road is known for murders at the notels always dope boys in the stairways.
Originally Posted by Ttmft
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-21 19:04 #20493Senior Member

Posts: 394Anyone know
So I called Meli to see if I could set something up and some dude answered her phone. I said, oops wrong number. He comes back saying you looking for Meli. I said, yeh. He then asks me if this is for business and what to I want. Just hung up.
I have not seen her post for a while now and tried to do some research if she might have been busted but I do not have the skills that some of you internet gods have. Anyway, anyone hear anything or seen her lately. You can PM me if you want.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...l/350032702882
-
04-12-21 19:03 #20492Senior Member

Posts: 58Complete Time Waster
I called her up and was only 6 min away, get there comms completely dark.
Originally Posted by ScHobbyist995
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-21 18:44 #20491Regular Member

Posts: 9Ak and Karina
Tomboy and girlfriend for you. 30 Decided to give these 2 a call last week. Arrived at their incall (they are house watching for someone. Still under construction except for their room.) Was. 4 for both for hhr. One was thicker and the tomboy had a nice little tight body. We got down to business and double bbj (thicker 1 was slow and deliberate while the tomboy was faster.) Got both in mush and doggy. Wind up letting off in the thicker one mouth bb. She took it and kept going. Would repeat.
-
04-12-21 17:06 #20490Regular Member

Posts: 14Greece
List some providers on the southside that can take a Greek pounding.
-
04-12-21 14:05 #20489Senior Member

Posts: 414Update on Candyland
Tried to see her this morning. Called she gave me her address. Took 30 minutes to get to her. When I text and asked for the room number got no reply. Called and same no answer. Then after circling the block for 10 minutes she replied she couldn’t do the dream as an incall had to be a car date. Car dates aren't my thing so I just left.
Originally Posted by Blazzer
[View Original Post]
Sidenote: got a dream set up tomorrow with this one, will update how it goes.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/f...asure/38512452
-
04-12-21 13:12 #20488Senior Member

Posts: 266Has anyone seen Sophie recently
I was wondering if anyone has seen Sophie recently. I went to see her a few days ago and she sent address and room number right off the bat. That kinda made me pause but I went to her area anyway to scout. When I arrived there was a JSO officer walking around the lot. He wasn't full uniform, it but I could clearly see his JSO symbol on his jacket. I decided to bail and not take the risk. I hit her up again today and she responded in a way that explicitly stated the intent for a sexual encounter so I didn't respond, especially with the previous experience. I'm not sure if she's just getting sloppy or if she or her phone is potentially compromised.
Thanks everyone.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...6/192497312009
-
04-11-21 12:23 #20487Senior Member

Posts: 443Ariel / Red / Victoria
She's only been reviewed and discussed about 100 times. The search function is your friend.
Originally Posted by Mike3325
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






