Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 270 of 453 FirstFirst ... 170 220 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 320 370 ... LastLast
Results 4,036 to 4,050 of 6787
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2752

    Ms Wet Dream

    Got quick response to text. Few more then crickets. Later that day got Text not see her ad since March.

    Any insight? https://augusta.skipthegames.com/fem...m/253959809784.

  2. #2751

    Just a slip of the truth

    Hello hobbyist, I'm new nervous. But got to tell f this trend. Will try to get links, thought about it when I was reading. It is the Atl gifters coming into town.

    Was thinking just masters residual. But w / o giving it away until complete, and will pass it along to the moderator when complete. I'm about to go fishing now. But the old way and actually getting adjustments is changing. But in a not cool obvious way. The threat of violence is only escalating.

    See you soon.

  3. #2750

    Gorgeous face Nicci

    Any dream with this lass.

  4. #2749

    Amanda Panda

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/h...atter/38548955

    Man oh man oh man. If this girl offered up BBBJ I might go broke. She has the perfect mix of girl next door / ho next door appearance. I texted her mid day and she answered quick. A little hassle texting but I think its more or less to relieve her that you're not a cop.

    I came to her incall - 150/220/300. When I got there she told me to park and she came out the side door to let me in. This is one thing most providers don't understand is a really great gesture. Make up was done she had on sexy jeans and a t shirt but man oh man you could just tell her body was tight even with the clothes on. Got business out the way and off came the clothes. This girl is just sexy from head to toe and that Bush really puts her at a 9/10 for me. If you do your research and check out some of her vids she appears to be a lot more toned than she looks on pornhub.

    She started with a nice CBJ in a position that gave me perfect view and access to play with the kitty. First up reverse cowgirl I just sat back and tried so hard to make sure that view was burned deep in my memory. Then cowgirl and then the ultimate doggy. Nice grippy lips and just the best view from behind. One other note. Her pussy was TIGHT. Surprisingly tight even for my average size and considering she's in the porn industry.

    If I had to come up with something to complain about its only that she didn't do much small talk. Talking to her it seemed she might be on something. Idk maybe weed or xanax or something. In any case, I had a blast and wish I could put her in regular rotation.

  5. #2748

    Update, Scam AF.

    Quote Originally Posted by JunkSecond  [View Original Post]
    https://augusta.skipthegames.com/fem...d/612480904307

    I remember somebody reviewed her bu there is no name to search and I did not find it.
    Here are the scam results from this afternoon asking if I have Cash app:[blue]The screenshot was deleted because the telephone number is not edited. Moderator12[blue]

  6. #2747

    Same here, can't scratch up any Intel.

    Quote Originally Posted by JunkSecond  [View Original Post]
    https://augusta.skipthegames.com/fem...d/612480904307

    I remember somebody reviewed her bu there is no name to search and I did not find it.
    I started digging again a few days ago but all my research comes up with nothing. Although. Back a few months ago I'm almost sure I matched up one of her pics (via Tineye) that was on her portfolio at the time with another person on a social group non-related to this ad. Today, I can't locate squat. What ever I did find must have turned me off or today I'd be sharing that wonderful experience. Hope I'm wrong 'cause she looks to be a handful. If anyone test the water, please spread the good news.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails TNzY1OTMwNmU3Njg4M2JmMWU5MjlmMGE1NTQ5NTBhNTNkNmJmMg.jpg‎  

  7. #2746

    Brittney

    https://independent.com.listcrawler....usta/60394547/

    She was really the only girl out of a bunch I contacted who answered back and timely. She has incall and outcall available. Qv is 70. Everything covered and TRUST ME for the sake of the general health around here guys, make sure you put that thing on. Her head game was not good at all. She was trying desperately to hide the various scars and pock marks all over her boobs and baby damage which somehow makes her vag look deflated. She got in doggie for me and after finally managing to get in with some lube the most awful smell filled my nose. She literally smelled like she had a block of aged wisconsin chedder in her vag. I stopped, cleaned up and got rid of her as quickly as I possibly could.

    Bad part here is she is the girl in the pics. She has lost weight, boobs a little deflated, dozens of pock marks all over her boobs. She was using almost every second I was in her presence. Just a fair warning in case you were thinking of a situation which involves her getting in your car. I could never ever repeat which is a shame because at some point I know this girl was at least cute enough to merit a 6/10.

  8. #2745

    Bbj

    Quote Originally Posted by John3992  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happened to Lucy? She seemed pretty reliable but haven't heard a peep in months.
    And last I talk to her. She has a regular boyfriend.

  9. #2744

    Expensive

    Quote Originally Posted by Topflight70en  [View Original Post]
    Ads like this. Real or not. Are just asking for too much heat to be brought to the STG Site.

    Not good for any of us.

    Top.

    https://augusta.skipthegames.com/fem...r/095251051617
    Bail and lawyer fees aside, 2 mg bars go for 8 $ each (wants 100 ea). Do the math. That's reason enough to not get involved.

  10. #2743
    Quote Originally Posted by John3992  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happened to Lucy? She seemed pretty reliable but haven't heard a peep in months.
    She got called out for ripping folks off.

  11. #2742

    Lucy Mia

    Anyone know what happened to Lucy? She seemed pretty reliable but haven't heard a peep in months.

  12. #2741

    Who reviewed her?

    https://augusta.skipthegames.com/fem...d/612480904307

    I remember somebody reviewed her bu there is no name to search and I did not find it.

  13. #2740

  14. #2739

    Thoughts?

    Did some research and this number returns pics from a girl that visited last summer. At the time group consensus was 99% certain it was Callie going by a different name after changing hair and losing a few pounds. A good time was had by many.

    What is throwing me off is finding another add to a black girl named LaLa with the same number posting here and in ATL.

    Thoughts? Given the season caution is advised.
    https://augusta.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/exotic/hailey/001002389743

  15. #2738

    Lucy MIA

    Just seeing if anyone has seen Lucy? She appears to have dropped of course months ago.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape