Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,251 to 11,265 of 26917
-
04-13-21 12:02 #15667Senior Member

Posts: 153Yeah, I heard about them. I was planning on going to one of their events, but had bad timing. And nw covid killed all the groups ans etc. Always wanted to join an event.
Originally Posted by GaryMan
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-21 11:58 #15666Senior Member

Posts: 258Most of the Girls look too good to be true! Scams or Police Tramps?
Most of the ads use fake pics. The girls look too good to be true. I'm sure there are big scammers or LE operations behind it.
Originally Posted by GaryMan
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-21 01:41 #15665Senior Member

Posts: 958A site gets taken down, another one pops up. This one looking like ole craigs list. After a quick look, I found two there, that I know are legit.
https://www.craigserotica.com/chicag...nions-for-men/
-
04-13-21 01:32 #15664Senior Member

Posts: 958There was a GB group that met once a month near Waukegan. Everyone paid to participate. Doors opened at 630 p and closed at 9 p, when the ladies and their limits were introduced. It was usually 4 0 r 5 ladies and 30 guys. From 930 p to 12 a it was just fucking. Some of the ladies were taking 2-3 guys at a time. Holly Berry went a few times, IIRC. They also had some second tiered porn stars show up. Admission for single guys was $60. It went up to $100 when the porn stars showed up. The regular ladies that showed up were in it for the fun of it. Covid has put a stop to that unfortunately. The last party was early Feb, last year. Google Midwest fantasy adventures, there's a few twitter feeds and website.
Originally Posted by Sagka
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-21 00:35 #15663Senior Member

Posts: 767Fake Id
Most providers who want proof of Id, seem to offer a choice of how to prove identification. I agree with the post below about creating a fake email, fake Linkedin, and then a fake business card. The linkedin would have your real face but that photo wouldn't be used for anything else and maybe taken at an angle that couldn't be reverse imaged.
-
04-12-21 18:44 #15662Senior Member

Posts: 57Fake IDs
Well, all of you brought some very salient points, many that I had not thought of.
I don't think I am ready to proceed down this road yet. Like I said, I only come to Chicago once a year, so this might not be a worthwhile idea for me.
I do appreciate your input.
Good luck, and stay safe out there.
Math1956.
-
04-12-21 18:36 #15661Senior Member

Posts: 57IDs
My eyes aren't the greatest anymore, but even I think I could tell the difference between an ID that has been printed on paper vs a real I'd. Just my opinion, though.
Originally Posted by FafaFooey
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-21 16:39 #15660Senior Member

Posts: 153I have always wanted to try a Swingers / GB Party, I know a girl who will be down for it as well. Legit, I have seen Holly in the videos, and I lowkey want to join one so bad with her or just in general. Just timing has been shit.
Originally Posted by OnlyDreams
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-21 16:37 #15659Senior Member

Posts: 153Holly
She splits times, but usually she is here W-F. She usually travels the CHicago area.
Originally Posted by Jason750
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-21 13:48 #15658Senior Member

Posts: 174If anyone has a link or a contact for a fake I'd, please pass on that info. I've had this idea before, but no idea where to start looking.
Originally Posted by JoeD999
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-21 13:28 #15657Senior Member

Posts: 279I had looked into getting a fake I'd to use at hotels so they would not have my real one. If you look hard enough there is a photoshop .psd file floating around the internet with all 50 states. This is from several years ago but still probably good enough for a provider (or hotel clerk). Just laminate and trim!
Originally Posted by Math1956
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-21 10:09 #15656Senior Member

Posts: 91I was in a Holly Berry gangbang back in 2014. It was a lot of fun, 2. 5 hours of her having non-stop sex. For $200, it was a great value. You just need to know going in that you'll be sharing her with 6-8 others guys. If you are a fan of DATY, you'll need to get it done early into the session, unless you don't mind the taste of latex.
Originally Posted by OnlyDreams
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-21 09:31 #15655Senior Member

Posts: 1631Her rate hasn't changed in 10 years, been $350 the thole time. That's really cool of her.
Originally Posted by OnlyDreams
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-21 08:59 #15654Senior Member

Posts: 290Suburban Cook County Prostitution Sting
Don't know if folks are already aware but be aware.
https://chicago.cbslocal.com/2021/04...itution-sting/
-
04-12-21 08:13 #15653Senior Member

Posts: 86What area is she in?
Originally Posted by Sagka
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






