Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 759 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 259 659 709 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 809 859 1259 ... LastLast
Results 11,371 to 11,385 of 25031
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13661

    Blackstone utr

    Quote Originally Posted by Wwhat119  [View Original Post]
    If you click on the view original posts a few times, it'll take you back to the orignal post with the pics.
    Followed the thread trail back again to the pics but didn't see a link.

  2. #13660
    Quote Originally Posted by Premier401  [View Original Post]
    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...w/599689512756

    They just tried to get me. I knew something was up so I threw 20 dollars to her and said I'm all set. I go outside there's a guy trying to steal my tires. I called him out on it and he said he has plate. Look out people. It wasn't the person in the photo.
    And I'm not insuating she dropped a glass stem on the floor in this unfurnished room. As far as I'm concerned I'm lacking I didn't get shot dead one of the worst situations 9 have been in 20 years in the hobby.

  3. #13659

    Crackhead theives

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...w/599689512756

    They just tried to get me. I knew something was up so I threw 20 dollars to her and said I'm all set. I go outside there's a guy trying to steal my tires. I called him out on it and he said he has plate. Look out people. It wasn't the person in the photo.

  4. #13658

    Anyone seen Devin lately

    Tried to get appt 2 wks ago but we could never get our schedules to match. She emails me today to meet up. Told her not available till fri. Curious if anyone has seen her lately because she recently changed her name to tracy.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/tracy-es...vidence-824199

  5. #13657
    Quote Originally Posted by BrookerD  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever seen her before? I always see her posts up her and there but never answers.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...cated/38537267
    She told me she's at hotel on post rd, still debating.

  6. #13656

    Weird Text Responses

    Was communicating with this one to set up a meet. Stopped responding, then picked up the conversation 3. 5 hours later without skipping a beat but added in a bunch of unrecognizable jibberish in between. Should I even bother trying to meet?

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...g/133135121157

  7. #13655

    Any Info

    Haven't seen this one post before. Anybody have input? Thanks.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...a/553856187327

  8. #13654
    No pics. She also said she took all her previous ads down. She isn't really into being a escort.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fractilian  [View Original Post]
    Got any pics? Is she older? I remember seeing this one woman posting in blackstone a few months ago but that's it. Def interested because blackstone isn't that far from me LOL.

    Can someone please post a link or pics?

  9. #13653
    Quote Originally Posted by NikeBballa69  [View Original Post]
    Saw her a few months ago. Definitely her in the pictures. Maybe a tad thinner than she looks in the pictures, but still hot. She does exactly what she says she does. Gives the full hour. She's big into ass play, so if that's not your thing you might want to say so. Hosts in an apartment complex.
    Her ad in the link says $300/ hr. A pricey massage. Is that what you paid? For what services?

  10. #13652

  11. #13651

    Used to go by Anya?

    Anyone ever seen her before? I always see her posts up her and there but never answers.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...cated/38537267

  12. #13650
    Quote Originally Posted by Kb1234  [View Original Post]
    Saw her a few months ago. Definitely her in the pictures. Maybe a tad thinner than she looks in the pictures, but still hot. She does exactly what she says she does. Gives the full hour. She's big into ass play, so if that's not your thing you might want to say so. Hosts in an apartment complex.

  13. #13649
    Quote Originally Posted by Critter978  [View Original Post]
    I'm looking for a hispanic or black provider but all I find is white women. Anyone know of a provider of either of these two ethnic backgrounds?
    Kassidy Xoxo, black girl. You won't regret it.

    917xxxx811.

  14. #13648

    Marcella / Pricilla

    Has anyone seen or have been in contact with Marcella / Pricilla?

    I don't know if there's a new number or new ad that I've missed.

    I've called pricilla phone but seems to he off?

    Anyone please I miss Marcellas BBBJ.

  15. #13647
    Quote Originally Posted by Critter978  [View Original Post]
    I'm looking for a hispanic or black provider but all I find is white women. Anyone know of a provider of either of these two ethnic backgrounds?
    Quote Originally Posted by ViperCum  [View Original Post]
    Try Chanel. Good service at a reasonable rate.

    https://warwick.skipthegames.com/fem...t/359646526899
    For my pictures and review of Chanel, see my post #427, here:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...464&viewfull=1#post4908464.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape