Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,251 to 11,265 of 24055
-
04-12-21 12:08 #12805Senior Member

Posts: 598Anna at AG?
Has anyone seen Anna at AsianGems yet? She looks great by the pics but didn't find any feedback here or on TER.
-
04-12-21 10:31 #12804Senior Member

Posts: 598Kerri
I saw Kerri at club paradise recently for the 2nd time. I highly recommend. First of all her face is beautiful. She offers a GFE and is willing to please. Sweet girl and you can't go wrong with visiting her. MSOG, DFK, BBBJ, Daty.
-
04-11-21 14:23 #12803Senior Member

Posts: 598Do you mind sharing here or via PM?
Originally Posted by Deranged
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-21 16:19 #12802Banned Member

Posts: 115Just randomly came across Melissa's Instagram account from Tysongirls. Turns out she is very Instagram famous (hundreds of thousands of followers) and is a famous energy drink company model which is probably why the Instagram algorithm is showing her to random people across the country.
-
04-10-21 09:59 #12801Senior Member

Posts: 264
Originally Posted by Ottotot
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by JayCramer80
[View Original Post]
Just FYI, to your reference of a provider I mentioned, I was originally responding to Rabbit on this post, in which the link has two numbers. You may have your links mixed up too.
Originally Posted by Ottotot
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by TheRabbit
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-21 09:46 #12800Senior Member

Posts: 228Cognitive Dissonance
So you spent months seeing a provider without offering a review, and now you want the review board to recommend someone else? Hard pass.
Originally Posted by JayBrownPop
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-21 09:17 #12799Senior Member

Posts: 26Pricing best sites
Hey so somewhat new here. But is eros usually the best place to go for starting off? Looking at some of the prices it's starting oft 600 dollars for some girls. I am looking for a non-AMP massage mostly.
Also do most providers require DL to book? I've gotten that question a few times and I don't want to provide that to them. I get ssafety, but I doubt they will shar heir DL or personal information with me.
-
04-09-21 21:57 #12798Senior Member

Posts: 34The link is this one: https://nova.bedpage.com/Escorts/manassas/9739021.html But I choose the one in Fall Church. I mentioned before that her name is Jessica and the damage is 160 per hour and 130 per half.
Originally Posted by JayCramer80
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-21 21:40 #12797Regular Member

Posts: 7Need replacement in Tysons
Frequent lurker here on these forums. Last few months had been seeing a provider named Annie in Tysons. She was gorgeous and gave fantastic massage along with FS finish option. I believe she's left Tyson's {sigh}. My best guess is she was mid-30's, firm body with perfect Cs.
Any recommendations on a replacement? She did not require verification or references which was nice.
Looks GFE.
-
04-09-21 21:09 #12796Senior Member

Posts: 638Well, other than the fact you were in Falls Church, we don't have a clue about who you visited? Where? How much?, or anything else?
Originally Posted by Ottotot
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-21 19:48 #12795Senior Member

Posts: 34My regular Acs
So, today I was thinking to try Coco (the one that GilBang mentioned) but didn't reply my back on my txt. Perhaps bcs I used the wrong number since it has two numbers in the ads. Since that, I just contact my "regular" acs and went to falls church. And when I got there, it turns out the same girl from my last encounter. I've been with her for a few times and to me, she's a cute slim lady with smal tities. She goes by the name Joy or Jessica and she said she still remember me after quite a while. This time, I totally received the full GFE services just bcs I think she already feels comfortable with me. She said probably she will be around for another three weeks. Dmg is the usual for Acs and again, YMMV.
Cheers!
-
04-09-21 19:36 #12794Senior Member

Posts: 124Very reasonable
I have seen her twice. She is nice girl. Didn't like the fact she didn't let me suck on her titties. Other than that she is the girl in the pics. Nothing too exciting so I didn't continue. She is very cool and decent conversation Damage was 120 for me.
Originally Posted by TheRabbit
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-21 17:57 #12793Senior Member

Posts: 384That's wierd, I don't know what's up with my account then.
-
04-09-21 13:23 #12792Senior Member

Posts: 464Nope I don't pay but can see
I am able to see her profile even though I'm not a paying member. She's hot and looks TGTBT.
Originally Posted by OrZammar
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-21 13:06 #12791Senior Member

Posts: 384Those Seeking links never work for me. They literally ALL just give a Profile Not Available screen. I have an account, just not a paying member, so I guess that's why? I'm too cheap to pay money just to have the opportunity to pay more money for a meet LOL.
Originally Posted by JonFisher
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





