Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 759 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 259 659 709 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 809 859 1259 ... LastLast
Results 11,371 to 11,385 of 25028
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13658

    Anyone seen Devin lately

    Tried to get appt 2 wks ago but we could never get our schedules to match. She emails me today to meet up. Told her not available till fri. Curious if anyone has seen her lately because she recently changed her name to tracy.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/tracy-es...vidence-824199

  2. #13657
    Quote Originally Posted by BrookerD  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever seen her before? I always see her posts up her and there but never answers.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...cated/38537267
    She told me she's at hotel on post rd, still debating.

  3. #13656

    Weird Text Responses

    Was communicating with this one to set up a meet. Stopped responding, then picked up the conversation 3. 5 hours later without skipping a beat but added in a bunch of unrecognizable jibberish in between. Should I even bother trying to meet?

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...g/133135121157

  4. #13655

    Any Info

    Haven't seen this one post before. Anybody have input? Thanks.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...a/553856187327

  5. #13654
    No pics. She also said she took all her previous ads down. She isn't really into being a escort.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fractilian  [View Original Post]
    Got any pics? Is she older? I remember seeing this one woman posting in blackstone a few months ago but that's it. Def interested because blackstone isn't that far from me LOL.

    Can someone please post a link or pics?

  6. #13653
    Quote Originally Posted by NikeBballa69  [View Original Post]
    Saw her a few months ago. Definitely her in the pictures. Maybe a tad thinner than she looks in the pictures, but still hot. She does exactly what she says she does. Gives the full hour. She's big into ass play, so if that's not your thing you might want to say so. Hosts in an apartment complex.
    Her ad in the link says $300/ hr. A pricey massage. Is that what you paid? For what services?

  7. #13652

  8. #13651

    Used to go by Anya?

    Anyone ever seen her before? I always see her posts up her and there but never answers.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...cated/38537267

  9. #13650
    Quote Originally Posted by Kb1234  [View Original Post]
    Saw her a few months ago. Definitely her in the pictures. Maybe a tad thinner than she looks in the pictures, but still hot. She does exactly what she says she does. Gives the full hour. She's big into ass play, so if that's not your thing you might want to say so. Hosts in an apartment complex.

  10. #13649
    Quote Originally Posted by Critter978  [View Original Post]
    I'm looking for a hispanic or black provider but all I find is white women. Anyone know of a provider of either of these two ethnic backgrounds?
    Kassidy Xoxo, black girl. You won't regret it.

    917xxxx811.

  11. #13648

    Marcella / Pricilla

    Has anyone seen or have been in contact with Marcella / Pricilla?

    I don't know if there's a new number or new ad that I've missed.

    I've called pricilla phone but seems to he off?

    Anyone please I miss Marcellas BBBJ.

  12. #13647
    Quote Originally Posted by Critter978  [View Original Post]
    I'm looking for a hispanic or black provider but all I find is white women. Anyone know of a provider of either of these two ethnic backgrounds?
    Quote Originally Posted by ViperCum  [View Original Post]
    Try Chanel. Good service at a reasonable rate.

    https://warwick.skipthegames.com/fem...t/359646526899
    For my pictures and review of Chanel, see my post #427, here:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...464&viewfull=1#post4908464.

  13. #13646
    Quote Originally Posted by Critter978  [View Original Post]
    I'm looking for a hispanic or black provider but all I find is white women. Anyone know of a provider of either of these two ethnic backgrounds?
    Try Chanel. Good service at a reasonable rate.

    https://warwick.skipthegames.com/fem...t/359646526899

  14. #13645

    Kelli in and. Providence

    Was trying to contact her but got no reply. She used to be always available. Is she still in business?

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2984335

    -BH.

  15. #13644

    Hispanic or black provider?

    I'm looking for a hispanic or black provider but all I find is white women. Anyone know of a provider of either of these two ethnic backgrounds?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape