Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 828 of 1225 FirstFirst ... 328 728 778 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 878 928 ... LastLast
Results 12,406 to 12,420 of 18368
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #5963

    Lunagrey9

    Quote Originally Posted by KevinCalormis  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Chloe? I'm talking to her. She seems fun but she's been on the site for a few years. I find that often leads to pretty jaded girls who upsell and don't aim to please. Talking to her, she sounds like she gets off on this and is very kinky. Any firsthand knowledge? Post or pm? https://www.seeking.com/member/3bac9...7-e97118b2a996.
    Has anyone actually met this one? Plenty of talk about her on this board but not a single report of an actual meeting. (unless I'm missing it) Starting to think "she" just gets off on the dirty talk and fantasy but isn't actually up for meeting.

  2. #5962
    Quote Originally Posted by WillTravel  [View Original Post]
    So I'm potentially meeting a MILF tomorrow night at a hotel and from our conversation, she's sounding a little TGTBT and the spidey senses are tingling. Anyone have any experiences with her?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/9508f...7-5ab1e6b9201a
    I was chatting with her the other night. She sent me a few pics, the first one stopped me from pursuing. If she's 41 I'm 18.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails E89B9368-2038-40DE-80B1-B704C77C9FFC.jpg‎   E118E188-1A53-4CFA-8F3D-293FAC10A526.jpg‎  

  3. #5961

    No intel, but my read

    Quote Originally Posted by WillTravel  [View Original Post]
    So I'm potentially meeting a MILF tomorrow night at a hotel and from our conversation, she's sounding a little TGTBT and the spidey senses are tingling. Anyone have any experiences with her?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/9508f...7-5ab1e6b9201a
    Closer to 50, UTR.

  4. #5960
    Quote Originally Posted by WillTravel  [View Original Post]
    So I'm potentially meeting a MILF tomorrow night at a hotel and from our conversation, she's sounding a little TGTBT and the spidey senses are tingling. Anyone have any experiences with her?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/9508f...7-5ab1e6b9201a
    I saw her profile the other day and was immediately reminded of an 80's rock video. I'd be careful as some of her pics make her look much older than the stated 41. My guess is 50 ish.

  5. #5959

    Danzgirl

    So I'm potentially meeting a MILF tomorrow night at a hotel and from our conversation, she's sounding a little TGTBT and the spidey senses are tingling. Anyone have any experiences with her?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/9508f...7-5ab1e6b9201a

  6. #5958
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobsid  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/9c224...9-a7fe71908296

    Any information this one? Her stats are very similar to a sugar I just drop. Can someone share a private pic of hers with me. If it turns out to be my old sugar I will give them the detail information about her.
    Seems really attractive. Curious what the damage for a girl like that is.

  7. #5957
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobsid  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/9c224...9-a7fe71908296

    Any information this one? Her stats are very similar to a sugar I just drop. Can someone share a private pic of hers with me. If it turns out to be my old sugar I will give them the detail information about her.
    I messaged her a few nights ago and she told me she wasn't interested and blocked me because [Deleted by Admin]

  8. #5956
    Quote Originally Posted by WillTravel  [View Original Post]
    Having a meet with her today, potentially more. Has anyone seen her or have any tips to give?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/50101...9-daa42bf74b35
    Follow-up on this: we were finalizing the location and I made a *joke* that her suggestion was too boujee for me, and she shut me down with a "If you think _ is too boujee, then we won't be a good fit" and stopped responding. I'm sorry to not have a more comprehensive report, but just be aware that she has high expectations and is quick to dip!

  9. #5955
    Quote Originally Posted by NovaDaddy69  [View Original Post]
    Met with Victoria as well about a month ago, and can't exactly recommend. Could be a YMMV situation but she was high as heck when we met, talking a mile a minute, all kinds of free association stream of consciousness thoughts about wanting to get married and have someone knock her up. She definitely has some huggge natural tits, though she was heavier below than I expected. A cool girl overall but just approach with caution, especially if she's been using something prior to you meeting up.
    I'm newer at this that most folks here, as I've been escort focused previously. I have found that connecting with these ladies on Snapchat, in addition to having a disappearing message history (I recommend changing each contact to the retain chat for 24 hour feature) these SB's post snap stories that show you who they really are. They can't help it. I saw a bunch of short video's from Victoria all weekend as she was partying it up in Baltimore.

  10. #5954

    Classysugar225

    https://www.seeking.com/member/9c224...9-a7fe71908296

    Any information this one? Her stats are very similar to a sugar I just drop. Can someone share a private pic of hers with me. If it turns out to be my old sugar I will give them the detail information about her.

  11. #5953
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandane  [View Original Post]
    She gets around.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/user?victoria369

    The intel is much appreciated.
    Met with Victoria as well about a month ago, and can't exactly recommend. Could be a YMMV situation but she was high as heck when we met, talking a mile a minute, all kinds of free association stream of consciousness thoughts about wanting to get married and have someone knock her up. She definitely has some huggge natural tits, though she was heavier below than I expected. A cool girl overall but just approach with caution, especially if she's been using something prior to you meeting up.

  12. #5952

    Any intel?

    Been chatting her up and she's open to a M&G. Anyone else having any success?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/93c0a...4-723aaaa3b059

  13. #5951
    Quote Originally Posted by RazorFish1801  [View Original Post]
    Hello Men,

    Here is me giving back. I met up with Victoria recently and she was terrific. Very slutty. Great real tits. I encourage a visit with her. I can't tell you my PPM with her, but my guess for you $500. ( I paid more, but there were special circumstances.) She's bi and gives a great blow Job. I don't want to give to much away because if you tell her, she'll know it was me that reported here. Let me just say that at the end, my sperm was all over her face.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/8b965...c-3d15d515f060
    She gets around.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/user?victoria369

    The intel is much appreciated.

  14. #5950

    Looking for man interested in MFM

    Hello.

    If you are interested in joining me with a sugarbaby or sugarbabies let me know. This is not a commercial endeavor. It is my hobby. Drop me a private note, and I'll explain details.

  15. #5949
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    Take this fucking drama somewhere else.

    A2

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape