Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 581 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 81 481 531 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 631 681 1081 1581 ... LastLast
Results 8,701 to 8,715 of 24826
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16126

    Never, ever pay

    Quote Originally Posted by ElJefe12  [View Original Post]
    I got a hold of her this morning from a different number provided but have a feeling it's a scam due to the fact that she wanted a gift card as payment. That's usually a red flag for me but my head makes me want to believe she's real LOL 200 hh 300 hrvif any of the fellas have any information I'd like some intel. She's a hottie LOL https://callescort.org/347-808-5363.
    I don't know how many times it has to be said on here, 'Never, Ever, Ever" pay up front. I believe there is even one of the sites that the providers advertise on that mentions that if an advertiser asks for money up front it is probably a scam.

  2. #16125
    Quote Originally Posted by Willis91  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/7646359.htm?cat=1

    Long time lurker. Not a lot of extra income to fund adventures and mostly stick to well reviewed ladies. But I haven't seen anything on this one and felt like I needed to say something. Go see her and her friend Paris (https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/7152368.htm?cat=1) as soon as you can. Saw Brianna alone first. Very chill. Easy to talk to. Fantastic bolt-one. Maybe the best I have ever seen in person. Had her friend Paris join for the next adventure. Younger than Brianna but they play very well together. And she is just as fun to talk to as Brianna.
    $500 for an hr is fucking nuts! No pussy is worth that!

  3. #16124

    Smells of fake to me

    Quote Originally Posted by ElJefe12  [View Original Post]
    I got a hold of her this morning from a different number provided but have a feeling it's a scam due to the fact that she wanted a gift card as payment. That's usually a red flag for me but my head makes me want to believe she's real LOL 200 hh 300 hrvif any of the fellas have any information I'd like some intel. She's a hottie LOL https://callescort.org/347-808-5363.
    Smells like fake to me.

  4. #16123

    Any info?

    I got a hold of her this morning from a different number provided but have a feeling it's a scam due to the fact that she wanted a gift card as payment. That's usually a red flag for me but my head makes me want to believe she's real LOL 200 hh 300 hrvif any of the fellas have any information I'd like some intel. She's a hottie LOL https://callescort.org/347-808-5363.

  5. #16122

    Eros Brianna

    https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/7646359.htm?cat=1

    Long time lurker. Not a lot of extra income to fund adventures and mostly stick to well reviewed ladies. But I haven't seen anything on this one and felt like I needed to say something. Go see her and her friend Paris (https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/7152368.htm?cat=1) as soon as you can. Saw Brianna alone first. Very chill. Easy to talk to. Fantastic bolt-one. Maybe the best I have ever seen in person. Had her friend Paris join for the next adventure. Younger than Brianna but they play very well together. And she is just as fun to talk to as Brianna.

  6. #16121

    Caution

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    Shelby on skip the games. Wanted me to send her $50 deposit. And I passed. Anybody have any Intel?

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...y/845996869248
    Your intuition was correct, never send money before the meeting, you might as well just flush it down the toilet. I did it once when I was brand new to this and learned my lesson. Always gaining new insight from the guys on here though, I always appreciate everyone's tips. Good luck out there friend!

  7. #16120

    I never send any money

    Quote Originally Posted by RunForGold  [View Original Post]
    I don't have any first hand experience about this particular person, however from many years of being in the hobby this ad shows 'red flag' warnings about being a 'scam'. The pictures are not the normal used by local providers. Just listing a location as 'Indianapolis' is not really what is normally done, most use East side, South, near Speedway, etc. Asking for a text rather than 'call or text'. I also look at the services the provider will usually provide, this list has everything which not all local providers list. The biggest red flag is asking for a security deposit. What about your security that she'll even show up? The decision is certainly yours, but I believe this to be a scam and once you send her $50 you will not hear from her again.
    Even if somebody says it's not a scam. I'm not sending money before I meet a chick. I don't like scams and stupid chicks are not attractive. If you can get somebody to send you $50 for nothing why would you bother going to see anybody.

  8. #16119

    Be cautious

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    Shelby on skip the games. Wanted me to send her $50 deposit. And I passed. Anybody have any Intel?

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...y/845996869248
    I don't have any first hand experience about this particular person, however from many years of being in the hobby this ad shows 'red flag' warnings about being a 'scam'. The pictures are not the normal used by local providers. Just listing a location as 'Indianapolis' is not really what is normally done, most use East side, South, near Speedway, etc. Asking for a text rather than 'call or text'. I also look at the services the provider will usually provide, this list has everything which not all local providers list. The biggest red flag is asking for a security deposit. What about your security that she'll even show up? The decision is certainly yours, but I believe this to be a scam and once you send her $50 you will not hear from her again.

  9. #16118

    Pic is all over the internet.

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    Shelby on skip the games. Wanted me to send her $50 deposit. And I passed. Anybody have any Intel?

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...y/845996869248
    Bet my bottom dollar that's going to be a scam. There were 246 image results returned for the middle picture in that ad. That's a big enough red flag for me even without the deposit request. Never send a deposit IMO.

  10. #16117

    Shelby on skip the games

    Shelby on skip the games. Wanted me to send her $50 deposit. And I passed. Anybody have any Intel?

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...y/845996869248

  11. #16116

    Saw her this week

    Quote Originally Posted by Dozer6872  [View Original Post]
    I know who you are talking about. I saw her in towards the end of February this year. I used the same number that you used. So if it has changed I still have the same number you have. I too would like to see Carley again.
    First experience with her and saw lots of great reviews. One thing is for sure, she really loves what she does. BJ, cfs, dancing, etc. But it was clear from her non-stop talking, walking back / forth in a 4 ft area, etc that she was on something. No doubt. Really distracted from the experience but it was still pretty good.

  12. #16115
    Quote Originally Posted by EarlyCuyler  [View Original Post]
    This is why I'm going to marry her, move to the Baltics, and have her bear me 8 or 9 children. She is as of yet, unaware of my plan. But I'm patient, as much as someone in his mid-50's can be I suppose.
    You know, were I interested in getting married at all again I might just have to arm wrestle you for her! .

  13. #16114

    Lebanon area

    Quote Originally Posted by AugWest  [View Original Post]
    Well I haven't seen anyone since the pandemic started. I finally got my shots and I'm ready to venture out again. I wanted to see an old favorite that was up in the Lebanon area. She was an older provider with blond hair and glasses. Unfortunately the last number I have for her didn't work. (last four digits 2742). I am hoping one of you can help me find her. Thanks and stay safe.
    I know who you are talking about. I saw her in towards the end of February this year. I used the same number that you used. So if it has changed I still have the same number you have. I too would like to see Carley again.

  14. #16113

    Good deal!

    Quote Originally Posted by TheoGuderian  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/2946381.htm

    Saw this beauty (Thanks to RedWoodIndy). Very, very pleased in the looks department. I wasn't expecting her to be as hot as she is, especially as professional as the pics are, but holy shit she's fucking hot. Pretty face, great hair and A-Maze-Balls body. Legs are more toned than the images, perfect ass. DFK, multi-positions (had to have her stop in cowgirl, she knows how to ride), able to have an actual conversation, great BBBJCIM. Tried like hell to take a second cup from me.

    She's a professional, and I mean that in the best way. She takes care of herself and is obviously there to take care of you. I was ready for a smoke and a nap, can't ask for much more than that. Yeah, its $$ but considering how many girls are getting the same rate and aren't anywhere near the level of performance and not even born on the same fucking planet in the looks department, well well worth it.

    For sure one of the best sessions I've had in the last couple of years.
    I'm glad to see no disappointment and no let off from not booking with the agency. I'm only disappointed I was out of town during her visit. She was most definitely an atf of mine and many others from the city-girls rotation. Their dedication to your satisfaction is unmatched in this industry and has spoiled me to where being with an American woman just doesn't measure up very often. Not all experiences are the same but some sure do stand out and something about them European beauties trips my trigger, LOL. Glad you guys had a good experience and I didn't lead anyone astray. Take care, redwood.

  15. #16112

    Oh boy

    Quote Originally Posted by AugWest  [View Original Post]
    Well I haven't seen anyone since the pandemic started. I finally got my shots and I'm ready to venture out again.
    Wow, you're so safe now being you can still catch and transmit the virus. SMDH.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape