Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,131 to 17,145 of 37350
-
04-11-21 17:14 #20220Senior Member

Posts: 657These girls ain't known for grammar and syntax. I find it interesting that her location is the baseball stadium, behind the bleachers perhaps? LMAO.
Originally Posted by TheHobbyLobby
[View Original Post]
RBD out.
-
04-11-21 14:54 #20219Senior Member

Posts: 514Super red flag
Ok, so this is a stupid question and maybe I am missing something. The profile says she is 19 and in her profile she says that she has 12 years experience?? Ok you do the match. Am I missing something. Super read flag for me.
Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-21 13:07 #20218Regular Member

Posts: 8Not sure if typo but her ad says she's a 19 year old with 12 years experience LOL.
Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-21 12:59 #20217Senior Member

Posts: 342Goldiana
What's the word on this one? Anyone here saw her?
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...k/553852168427
-
04-11-21 10:13 #20216Regular Member

Posts: 10Safire reviews
Last week someone posted about Safire. I'm thinking about taking the plunge but I'm hoping for feedback / reviews to figure out if it'll be worth the premium. Feel free to message me if you prefer. That ass has my attention.
https://tryst.link/escort/safirecrane90babe
-
04-10-21 23:41 #20215Senior Member

Posts: 77Aubrey
Had a great time with Aubrey in the house on Midlo. No one else home. Stopped down and she broke out a toy and started using it in herself as she got me to attention. Flipped her over and enjoyed a hella a nice view for a few. Finished mish. Damage standard for the house at 120 qv.
-
04-10-21 23:32 #20214Senior Member

Posts: 234I'd like the details if willing to share.
Originally Posted by MarkrMd64
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-21 21:50 #20213Senior Member

Posts: 1069Well known
Plenty of reviews. She is real. If you worried about being scammed. I have not partied with her, but others have. Do us a solid, call her, set something up and let us know how it went.
Originally Posted by BpGuyRva
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-21 21:17 #20212Senior Member

Posts: 102Mickey
Thanks to md64 I took the dive with her this weekend. Communication was decent enough. Pics are accurate. She is definitely a pleaser with an open menu. Enjoyed a nice BBBJ. Mic skills at a 9/10 for sure. Will repeat.
Originally Posted by MarkrMd64
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-21 17:15 #20211Regular Member

Posts: 40Any information on this lady
This young lady is in a notel on Midlo. Is anyone familiar with her? Thanks in advance.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/ma...t/175087922972
-
04-10-21 14:51 #20210Senior Member

Posts: 1449There are several that I have reviewed and if you want pm me I'll give you details.
Originally Posted by CLF3142
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-21 13:53 #20209Senior Member

Posts: 63Do they by chance do doubles?
Originally Posted by MarkrMd64
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-21 13:52 #20208Senior Member

Posts: 63Ok, I want to try out the doubles. Anyone have info on rates? Guess I could always ask the provider.
Originally Posted by Tick6868
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-21 08:51 #20207Senior Member

Posts: 102Hang on
Alright! Time for the gold rush to start again LOL. Will definitely TOFT dakota this weekend.
Originally Posted by Tick6868
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-21 08:40 #20206Senior Member

Posts: 3732 known girls back and looking for help
Mickey and Stella. Mickey the blonde and Stella aka lacey are down in Chester not the hooters exit south of Hooters.
Blonde has all roads open was previously a brunette and was briefly utr I have digits of both.










Reply With Quote
she wants to apologize to anyone who has reached out during that time. Her new number. Her and Aubry are also offering doubles this weekend! The drought is over fellas!





