Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 827 of 1223 FirstFirst ... 327 727 777 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 877 927 ... LastLast
Results 12,391 to 12,405 of 18342
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #5952

    Any intel?

    Been chatting her up and she's open to a M&G. Anyone else having any success?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/93c0a...4-723aaaa3b059

  2. #5951
    Quote Originally Posted by RazorFish1801  [View Original Post]
    Hello Men,

    Here is me giving back. I met up with Victoria recently and she was terrific. Very slutty. Great real tits. I encourage a visit with her. I can't tell you my PPM with her, but my guess for you $500. ( I paid more, but there were special circumstances.) She's bi and gives a great blow Job. I don't want to give to much away because if you tell her, she'll know it was me that reported here. Let me just say that at the end, my sperm was all over her face.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/8b965...c-3d15d515f060
    She gets around.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/user?victoria369

    The intel is much appreciated.

  3. #5950

    Looking for man interested in MFM

    Hello.

    If you are interested in joining me with a sugarbaby or sugarbabies let me know. This is not a commercial endeavor. It is my hobby. Drop me a private note, and I'll explain details.

  4. #5949
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    Take this fucking drama somewhere else.

    A2

  5. #5948
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingmaletx  [View Original Post]
    Interesting. There was a girl in NJ, claimed to be 18, also new to seeking, brunette, very good looking, started texting, and said, she was sick of the high school drama, looking for an older guy to spoil her, not interested in the money, but on having a good time with an experienced guy; she texted me some "fun" pics and even one where she was supposedly with an ex. This all happened on a Thursday, then said, we can meet Saturday, of course, Saturday came, never heard from her again. Couldn't find her profile after that on seeking. It was not the normal scam type of conversation so not sure what the angle is on these type of interactions.
    Yeah I'm confused as can be. She hasn't asked for a single thing. Sends me fun pictures all the time. I called her out after I posted the story earlier and she said that she broke up with her bf a little over a week ago. Said she was sorry for not telling me about him etc. She reiterated that she just wants an mature older guy to spend time with because she's tired of the games young guys play. She asked if we could video chat again and once we were on video she apologized again and told me about the break up and wants me to come see her next week. I was concerned that maybe she wasn't 18 yet but her social media proved she turned 18 in February with lots of pictures of her party and family wishing her a happy 18th birthday. Another weird thing is I asked her what she drives and she said a Jeep Cherokee and sent me a picture of one she claimed to be hers. It was the exact color and looks almost exactly like the Range Rover that is in her social feeds that her parents bought her for her birthday. If she hadn't written "thank you to the best parents in the world for my new Range Rover" I wouldn't have even noticed it wasn't the same car. Not sure why she'd lie about that but give me her real name.

  6. #5947
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsAHobby45  [View Original Post]
    I reached out to a sb that was brand new to Seeking. She's a unicorn in my eyes as she's new, 18, blonde and fit. Girl next door type which is exactly what I want. We quickly moved to texting and we've texted for about a week. Weve both spent many hours talking every day. She lives in NC which is fine because I travel for business regularly and can plan as many trips to NC as I need. She has sent me lots of pictures including nudes. Yesterday she asked if we could video chat which I was fine with so she sent me her Snapchat. We chatted for about an hour and all was well. She was very quick to tell me that she isn't interested in the money because her family is well off and she was just tired of the "high school drama" from guys her age and wanted something more mature. Has said that her body is mine when I come down to NC. She said she lives alone at school so we can hang out there as much as I want. It all seemed too good and my spidey sense has been going off so today I decided to do a little investigating and using her Snapchat name I found all her other socials. Everything she told me was verified. She is clearly from a well off family. Her parents just bought her a Range Rover for her 18th birthday. The thing that's strange is that she has a bf which she's never mentioned to me. He looks like he comes from a well off family as well. Their socials are full of recent pictures together. Some as recent as last week. What do you guys think her angle is? Did I find a unicorn gorgeous 18 yo that just wants some mature dick or am I being played with because she's bored? I'm thinking about calling her out and letting her know that idc about the bf.

    Shes also not on seeking any longer so I cant post a link.
    Interesting. There was a girl in NJ, claimed to be 18, also new to seeking, brunette, very good looking, started texting, and said, she was sick of the high school drama, looking for an older guy to spoil her, not interested in the money, but on having a good time with an experienced guy; she texted me some "fun" pics and even one where she was supposedly with an ex. This all happened on a Thursday, then said, we can meet Saturday, of course, Saturday came, never heard from her again. Couldn't find her profile after that on seeking. It was not the normal scam type of conversation so not sure what the angle is on these type of interactions.

  7. #5946

    Hotel story

    Two quick hotel stories.

    First Story:

    I had a regular SB, and we met at a quaint smaller hotel in the Shenandoah regularly. In order to not raise suspicion, she wore a wedding band when we checked in. After a few meetings, they started greeting us as Mr. And Mrs. "Smith. " After several months, I happened to take my wife to the same hotel. The receptionist recognized me, and thought my wife was my mistress, and glared disapprovingly at us the entire stay.

    Second Story:

    Checked in at a Hilton with the sugar babe half my age at my side (wearing my wedding ring). The hotel receptionist looked at me and her and knew what was happening. I had prepaid the room, but needed to swipe a card for incidentals. I swiped my credit card (a VISA debit card), and he said it was declined. I swiped a different debit card, and he said it was declined as well. I swiped a third card, and that one went thru. I didn't think anything about it. Then a couple of days later, I noticed that all three cards had unauthorized charges on them. The hotel was the only place I had taken them out of my wallet. Apparently the hotel receptionist thought I wouldn't make a stink about it since I was trying to be discreet, and made the charges. He was wrong, and I talked to the manager and he was fired.

    Quote Originally Posted by RazorFish1801  [View Original Post]
    I was running late, and didn't have a chance to check in before meeting sugarbaby. We had a meal and went to hotel together. I checked in with SB at my side without any luggage. I hand over my local-area drivers license and credit card.
    Clerk asks, without looking up, "What's the purpose of your visit?"
    I am there to fuck her, but I can't say that. Without skipping a beat, I say, "Tourism. ".

    LOL (lack of luggage.).

    What's your favorite SB hotel story?

  8. #5945

    Very strange situation with a potential sugar baby

    I reached out to a sb that was brand new to Seeking. She's a unicorn in my eyes as she's new, 18, blonde and fit. Girl next door type which is exactly what I want. We quickly moved to texting and we've texted for about a week. We’ve both spent many hours talking every day. She lives in NC which is fine because I travel for business regularly and can plan as many trips to NC as I need. She has sent me lots of pictures including nudes. Yesterday she asked if we could video chat which I was fine with so she sent me her Snapchat. We chatted for about an hour and all was well. She was very quick to tell me that she isn't interested in the money because her family is well off and she was just tired of the "high school drama" from guys her age and wanted something more mature. Has said that her body is mine when I come down to NC. She said she lives alone at school so we can hang out there as much as I want. It all seemed too good and my spidey sense has been going off so today I decided to do a little investigating and using her Snapchat name I found all her other socials. Everything she told me was verified. She is clearly from a well off family. Her parents just bought her a Range Rover for her 18th birthday. The thing that's strange is that she has a bf which she's never mentioned to me. He looks like he comes from a well off family as well. Their socials are full of recent pictures together. Some as recent as last week. What do you guys think her angle is? Did I find a unicorn gorgeous 18 yo that just wants some mature dick or am I being played with because she's bored? I'm thinking about calling her out and letting her know that idc about the bf.

    Shes also not on seeking any longer so I cant post a link.

  9. #5944
    The amount of envy right now is hilarious. So much sexual frustration, LOL.

  10. #5943

    Hilton app

    I prefer Hilton app because you can check-in and get a digital key. I don't have to see or talk to anyone to check in and out. You can even pick your own room. I always pick a room close to the side exit doors.

    Quote Originally Posted by RazorFish1801  [View Original Post]
    I was running late, and didn't have a chance to check in before meeting sugarbaby. We had a meal and went to hotel together. I checked in with SB at my side without any luggage. I hand over my local-area drivers license and credit card.
    Clerk asks, without looking up, "What's the purpose of your visit?"
    I am there to fuck her, but I can't say that. Without skipping a beat, I say, "Tourism. ".

    LOL (lack of luggage.).

    What's your favorite SB hotel story?

  11. #5942

    Nbd

    Quote Originally Posted by RazorFish1801  [View Original Post]
    I was running late, and didn't have a chance to check in before meeting sugarbaby. We had a meal and went to hotel together. I checked in with SB at my side without any luggage. I hand over my local-area drivers license and credit card.
    Clerk asks, without looking up, "What's the purpose of your visit?"
    I am there to fuck her, but I can't say that. Without skipping a beat, I say, "Tourism. ".

    LOL (lack of luggage.).

    What's your favorite SB hotel story?
    A lot of people check in first, make sure everything's okay with the room, etc. Before going back to the car to get their luggage. Not a big deal.

  12. #5941

    No good ones.

    Quote Originally Posted by RazorFish1801  [View Original Post]
    I was running late, and didn't have a chance to check in before meeting sugarbaby. We had a meal and went to hotel together. I checked in with SB at my side without any luggage. I hand over my local-area drivers license and credit card.
    Clerk asks, without looking up, "What's the purpose of your visit?"
    I am there to fuck her, but I can't say that. Without skipping a beat, I say, "Tourism. ".

    LOL (lack of luggage.).

    What's your favorite SB hotel story?
    Book room for SB in her name, she checks in, gets changed into sexy outfit, I arrive only to find elevator is key card required. Took me 15 minutes to get on a car with someone going to my floor (you can go to your floor and public floors).

    * SB waiting for me in the room, I pop into the gift shop for some AAA for the vibrator I brought only to find one of my ex employees behind the counter asks "are you staying with us tonight?

  13. #5940

    Whats missing.

    Quote Originally Posted by BStreet  [View Original Post]
    Next your going to tell us you gave them each $200 ?

    .
    The only thing missing from the post is that because of his size they all had trouble handling him. Normally that would be part of a post like this. LOL.

  14. #5939

    Vivienne the Red head

    Quote Originally Posted by TheYoungMonger  [View Original Post]
    She's opened and responded to my messages, albeit sporadically, and at times after a week or month. Last she left me with was that it takes a lot for her to want to make the trip from Charlottesville to DC (I'm pretty sure I'd call her on any amount she wanted. But that was probably over a month ago, and she's online all the time so I'm pretty sure I've been buried in the never-ending pile of messages she receives. Oh well, it was fun to dream! LOL.
    She told a prior version of my profile I was too old for her - -- I think I listed 54, but managed to get her engaging when I did a new one at 51. Local intel pegged her at $500 and was a freak in bed. Also heard over the summer some tech brat was flying her and her hot Asian roommate up to NYC for weekend dates for a few grand.

    She mentioned having an SD up in MD burbs of DC, but she had to drive to him. Would divulge allowance.

    Finally landed a M&G -- at her apartment no less. One Saturday AM soon after she returned to campus. Smoking hot gal, very engaging, very ambitious -- thinking of law school. Barely a B cup, but an ass to die for. After about 45 minutes, started making out on the couch and after about 10 she stopped to discuss terms. Pretty good kisser, but not off the charts like her body or sexual rep.

    I offered $500 based on prior intel, she said she was thinking $700 and we could meet at her place. I agreed, and said she would check her sked. Later in the week she said Monday afternoon would work. Not much convo in between. Monday rolls around and I text her in the Am to confirm. Finally around Noon she replies that she is really hungover and wouldn't be her best, but would let me know.

    A few days later she tells me she has gotten way behind in her school work with all the partying and needs to focus on that before any sugar fun. Then UVA has a covid outbreak / shut down.

    Basically haven't heard a word from her in nearly 2 months despite her being on SA frequently.

  15. #5938

    Humorous SB event

    I was running late, and didn't have a chance to check in before meeting sugarbaby. We had a meal and went to hotel together. I checked in with SB at my side without any luggage. I hand over my local-area drivers license and credit card.
    Clerk asks, without looking up, "What's the purpose of your visit?"
    I am there to fuck her, but I can't say that. Without skipping a beat, I say, "Tourism. ".

    LOL (lack of luggage.).

    What's your favorite SB hotel story?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape