Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9751

  2. #9750

    Santem

    Quote Originally Posted by MarriedTom  [View Original Post]
    Check the Worcester boards. I agree, years of non happiness. I think if there was, there would have been SOMETHING slip out in 5 years or so I have been looking there!

    And yes, not my 1st rodeo, and I have had COUNTLESS 8 second rides, unlike OP who has over 216 posts with 98% comments or questions!
    Long time lurker. Never felt the need to share before because info couldn't be shared or was already public for those who looked. Question for New England why did you ask on 2/21 if anyone had been to see Sandra lately? Then 4/10 you have seen her 4/5 times and have been graced with HJ, Topless, BBBJ, plus everything up to FS is open. Nice to know. I started seeing Tim in 2007. Been seeing both since 2009. I am going to have a long discussion with both of them on why I, one of their best and most loyal customers have never once been offered these off the book services. Seems strange. I've eaten diner, had nights out, ran errands with and for and never saw that side of Sandra. You must be special.

  3. #9749

    Latina Parlors

    Any Latina parlors in Lawrence or close to Lawrence as that area is Latino central in Massachusetts

  4. #9748

    Santem (Sandra)

    Quote Originally Posted by Ridem  [View Original Post]
    Reports had always been about her being legit. Had busn partner male etc, never any extras at first visit or later. Are you saying you experienced differently? Just wondered and what were house and donations by chance. -Thanks.
    Check the Worcester boards. I agree, years of non happiness. I think if there was, there would have been SOMETHING slip out in 5 years or so I have been looking there!

    And yes, not my 1st rodeo, and I have had COUNTLESS 8 second rides, unlike OP who has over 216 posts with 98% comments or questions!

  5. #9747
    Quote Originally Posted by Ridem  [View Original Post]
    Reports had always been about her being legit. Had busn partner male etc, never any extras at first visit or later. Are you saying you experienced differently? Just wondered and what were house and donations by chance. -Thanks.
    Has Her bus Partner Tim Look at her web site see what the rate is for your time frame and go from there cowboy unless this is your first rodeo you should be able to horn in on what you need cowboy.

  6. #9746

    Gigi

    Quote Originally Posted by AzngrlLuvr  [View Original Post]
    I saw this Gigi (Asian) a while back. First visit was pretty good. Second one was a little rushed. Have not been back.
    Gigi is a tranny.

  7. #9745
    Senior Member


    Posts: 418
    Quote Originally Posted by NewEngland  [View Original Post]
    In the last 6 months I have seen her Sandra 4-5 times, don't let the add fool you alot of action there.

    Great clean setup in the basement of a Duplex first time nice massage with a wonderful HJ.

    Second time more as you discuss things topless good rack for an older women.

    Next time nice BBBJ she gets totaly into it also if you go for longer than the hr you your mutli pops.

    She left it open about full.
    Reports had always been about her being legit. Had busn partner male etc, never any extras at first visit or later. Are you saying you experienced differently? Just wondered and what were house and donations by chance. -Thanks.

  8. #9744
    Quote Originally Posted by MajorJohnson  [View Original Post]
    Any link to ad?
    She post in CL worcester in the beauty section.

  9. #9743

    Ad

    Quote Originally Posted by NewEngland  [View Original Post]
    In the last 6 months I have seen her Sandra 4-5 times, don't let the add fool you alot of action there.

    Great clean setup in the basement of a Duplex first time nice massage with a wonderful HJ.

    Second time more as you discuss things topless good rack for an older women.

    Next time nice BBBJ she gets totaly into it also if you go for longer than the hr you your mutli pops.

    She left it open about full.
    Any link to ad?

  10. #9742

    Sandra Sterling

    In the last 6 months I have seen her Sandra 4-5 times, don't let the add fool you alot of action there.

    Great clean setup in the basement of a Duplex first time nice massage with a wonderful HJ.

    Second time more as you discuss things topless good rack for an older women.

    Next time nice BBBJ she gets totaly into it also if you go for longer than the hr you your mutli pops.

    She left it open about full.

  11. #9741

    Olivia22

    Saw her yr or two ago off SA. I found her very attractive. 200 donation. Met her a coffee shop first, the mutual agreement to go to her massage store front. Although I found her physically attractive, the total lack of any passion, real or faked, was boring. Of course, it could have been my fault. No spark at all. The full Bush made even daty less enjoyable. I didn't go back.

    Quote Originally Posted by OkWhatever  [View Original Post]
    I wanted something a bit different, including a massage. Got in touch with Olivia. Easy set up. She has a studio out in the suburbs (west of Boston). She's short with a tight gym body. Says she's 40. Massage was great, but I had expected much more for the ending. She claimed that she wasn't prepared for full service or anything else. Real massage + HJ for $250.

    I think its worth it for 150. Won't repeat for same service.

    Nice woman, clean, safe environment.

    https://www.slixa.com/massachusetts/boston/olivia-22

  12. #9740

    Olivia / Jenny

    Quote Originally Posted by OkWhatever  [View Original Post]
    I wanted something a bit different, including a massage. Got in touch with Olivia. Easy set up. She has a studio out in the suburbs (west of Boston). She's short with a tight gym body. Says she's 40. Massage was great, but I had expected much more for the ending. She claimed that she wasn't prepared for full service or anything else. Real massage + HJ for $250.

    I think its worth it for 150. Won't repeat for same service.

    Nice woman, clean, safe environment.

    https://www.slixa.com/massachusetts/boston/olivia-22
    At least two of the pics on her Slixa website were taken at the Acton location.

  13. #9739
    80 for massage only, 120 for massage and HE. Extra tips are always appreciated if you like her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Augustwest  [View Original Post]
    What are the rates like, and since it's not a parlor, is tipping still expected? Sometimes when it's a one lady show and it's clear she's getting the whole house fee I go a little lighter with tips. She looks like a nice break from the usual AMPs, although I could do without some of the dermatology clinic images on her ad.

  14. #9738
    Quote Originally Posted by Ymch520  [View Original Post]
    Probably I will try her, seems my type for slow HJ. What was the damage? Does she do 30 minutes, 45 mi ut or 60 min. ?
    What are the rates like, and since it's not a parlor, is tipping still expected? Sometimes when it's a one lady show and it's clear she's getting the whole house fee I go a little lighter with tips. She looks like a nice break from the usual AMPs, although I could do without some of the dermatology clinic images on her ad.

  15. #9737

    Winthrop

    Quote Originally Posted by Ymch520  [View Original Post]
    Probably I will try her, seems my type for slow HJ. What was the damage? Does she do 30 minutes, 45 mi ut or 60 min. ?
    Seen her multiple times. . 8 for hr.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape