Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 760 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 260 660 710 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 810 860 1260 ... LastLast
Results 11,386 to 11,400 of 25037
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13652

    Used to go by Anya?

    Anyone ever seen her before? I always see her posts up her and there but never answers.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...cated/38537267

  2. #13651
    Quote Originally Posted by Kb1234  [View Original Post]
    Saw her a few months ago. Definitely her in the pictures. Maybe a tad thinner than she looks in the pictures, but still hot. She does exactly what she says she does. Gives the full hour. She's big into ass play, so if that's not your thing you might want to say so. Hosts in an apartment complex.

  3. #13650
    Quote Originally Posted by Critter978  [View Original Post]
    I'm looking for a hispanic or black provider but all I find is white women. Anyone know of a provider of either of these two ethnic backgrounds?
    Kassidy Xoxo, black girl. You won't regret it.

    917xxxx811.

  4. #13649

    Marcella / Pricilla

    Has anyone seen or have been in contact with Marcella / Pricilla?

    I don't know if there's a new number or new ad that I've missed.

    I've called pricilla phone but seems to he off?

    Anyone please I miss Marcellas BBBJ.

  5. #13648
    Quote Originally Posted by Critter978  [View Original Post]
    I'm looking for a hispanic or black provider but all I find is white women. Anyone know of a provider of either of these two ethnic backgrounds?
    Quote Originally Posted by ViperCum  [View Original Post]
    Try Chanel. Good service at a reasonable rate.

    https://warwick.skipthegames.com/fem...t/359646526899
    For my pictures and review of Chanel, see my post #427, here:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...464&viewfull=1#post4908464.

  6. #13647
    Quote Originally Posted by Critter978  [View Original Post]
    I'm looking for a hispanic or black provider but all I find is white women. Anyone know of a provider of either of these two ethnic backgrounds?
    Try Chanel. Good service at a reasonable rate.

    https://warwick.skipthegames.com/fem...t/359646526899

  7. #13646

    Kelli in and. Providence

    Was trying to contact her but got no reply. She used to be always available. Is she still in business?

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2984335

    -BH.

  8. #13645

    Hispanic or black provider?

    I'm looking for a hispanic or black provider but all I find is white women. Anyone know of a provider of either of these two ethnic backgrounds?

  9. #13644
    Quote Originally Posted by WolverineBlue  [View Original Post]
    Anyone remember robin h. Blonde, butterfly tattoo on her vagina.

    Regular bbcip.

    Lived in warren, then fall river, then Pawtucket. Chatted regularly now her FB is flooded with spam.

    Anyone know what happened or have her contact.
    Got lock up.

  10. #13643

    Meghan

    Quote Originally Posted by RobbDog  [View Original Post]
    DaveDarlings,
    Can you give me some more feedback on Meghan Rose please? I did not really understand if you thought she was money well spent. I am in the midst of trying to set up a session with her so any help is greatly appreciated!
    Idk. She quoted me 300 for an out. Way to much for me.

  11. #13642
    DaveDarlings,
    Can you give me some more feedback on Meghan Rose please? I did not really understand if you thought she was money well spent. I am in the midst of trying to set up a session with her so any help is greatly appreciated!

  12. #13641

    Almost met but.

    Texted and made arrangements for 80 qv. Drove all the way down to Providence and then get a reply saying roomies are home and want to switch to car. It was rush hour so there were cars out everywhere. I replied 80 for car is way too much and left. Lack of teeth (probably due to demons) is a turn off. CBJ is a turn off and bad reviews make me feel glad this one never materialized.

    Quote Originally Posted by Newbie58  [View Original Post]
    She was advertising in CT for some time, perhaps a year ago. I inquired and learned no BBBJ. She was pissed I asked, so we never met. Next!

  13. #13640

    Kris

    Quote Originally Posted by Joenct  [View Original Post]
    I reached out to her and no answer is that number on eroticmonkey up to date?
    Yes. Same number as the monkey.

  14. #13639

    Jade

    Quote Originally Posted by StrokerIsland  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage? I texted and was quoted 400 for the hour.

    I have never seen either one. Wondering if their worth it. Review here sounds nice.
    I text her for a date asked for 1/2 hhr mutual oral she told me no daty on the first date and when she dose agree it is extra. Thanked her and said Stay safe. At least she did tell me there was an up sell right off the bat so I will give her that. But there are plenty of girls that enjoy daty and it is included in the half or the hour. That's all I got.

  15. #13638

    Jade Cici

    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvToMunch69  [View Original Post]
    Saw Jade back in January of this year. Had a good time with her then. Saw an ad with a new number, made to appointment and I was off. Advertising 2 girls, went for it. Got there and Cece ran out to the store. Jade started things off without her. I was the first of the day, roaming, licking, my cock deep in her mouth. Had to change it up, brought her to an O with my tongue. Cece walks in, undresses and starts in on me. My god, this girls mouth suction cupped itself around me and it was long before she took it down her throat. She is really good. After a brief rest, Jade is kissing me, Cece is sucking me again, on goes the cover and she hops on. Rides a bit, then Jade hops on while Cece is kissing me. What a blur for an hour. Will repeat.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...s/576813474330
    What was the damage? I texted and was quoted 400 for the hour.

    I have never seen either one. Wondering if their worth it. Review here sounds nice.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape