Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 730 of 1183 FirstFirst ... 230 630 680 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 780 830 ... LastLast
Results 10,936 to 10,950 of 17737
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6802

    Katy by Fox theater off Grand

    Anybody know whatever happened to her? Used to be around maybe 1-2 years ago? Had a friendly dog and upstairs apartment across from the VA.

  2. #6801
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungSkeez77  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/missouri/st_lou...6083.htm?cat=1

    Saw this cute, petite Cuban girl. She's worth seeing if you like her look. She's here for the rest of today.

    Her assistant verified me with references quickly and making the appointment was easy. She's in a mid-level hotel. Her english isn't great but she can communicate enough, you'll be able to understand each other. She was pretty into kissing but not so much tongue, good BBBJ. I don't DATY escorts so I couldn't tell you about that. She's petite but has great t and a for her small frame, really nice tits that I think are natural and a nice ass also. She looks just like her pics. I don't like the pic in her ad with the jean shorts, she looks better in the other pics and that's how she looks in real life. IMO she has a cute face and she's pretty easygoing and aims to please. I had MSOG in the 1 HR session. If you like her look she's worth meeting.
    She went by Calena before.

    https://calena.escortbook.com/

  3. #6800
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzilla05  [View Original Post]
    So glad you posted this, was having suspicions about the extra pic of the black girl when searching her number. Going to give her a try now.
    I googled as well and was very skeptical. These things never work out. LOL. My place is pretty secure so could have just told her to go away if it wasnt her. Apparently that's her friend in MN on the google phone searches, but who knows. She pulled up in her own car and was actually pretty cool. 150 for the dome. She asked for another 50 for FS but it was feeling so good I didn't even bother. Porn star dome. Like spitting on it and everything.

  4. #6799

    Lily

    Quote Originally Posted by Jsleez  [View Original Post]
    Just had a great encounter with this chick named Lily. She travels here about once a month. Very cool and easy going and best head I have ever received. Good escorts are hard to come these days. She actually showed up right when she said she would which is a shocker. Very pretty. Def recommend!

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/u...lemen/35278457
    So glad you posted this, was having suspicions about the extra pic of the black girl when searching her number. Going to give her a try now.

  5. #6798

    Lily

    Just had a great encounter with this chick named Lily. She travels here about once a month. Very cool and easy going and best head I have ever received. Good escorts are hard to come these days. She actually showed up right when she said she would which is a shocker. Very pretty. Def recommend!

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/u...lemen/35278457

  6. #6797
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter86  [View Original Post]
    Probably will meet Melissa, but won't have high expectations on her menu. She went by Milana Moon before. Lots of reviews out there, inconsistent on her service.
    https://melissakiss.escortbook.com/services

    She is Russian and you are right. Her menu is very limited.

    But she is a lot less expensive than Elisabeth Shye. But no CFS I guess.

  7. #6796
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzilla05  [View Original Post]
    Going to be checking these two out when they get to town.

    Melissa April 19-23.

    https://tryst.link/escort/melissa-kiss

    Sweet Jasmine April 14-16.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sweetjasminexoxo

    Diana Vogue told me about Melissa's eventual visit here back when I saw her, so Melissa could be the same experience as Diana.

    But since she has a P411 I'll see if I can get a bit more of the menu.
    Probably will meet Melissa, but won't have high expectations on her menu. She went by Milana Moon before. Lots of reviews out there, inconsistent on her service.

  8. #6795
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungSkeez77  [View Original Post]
    Melissa's hot. I might see Jasmine at that price. She types like she might be ESL, is she Eastern European do you know? A fit, 5 FT tall girl with some titties is exciting.
    Jasmine is Asian I believe.

    Melissa just changed her name and increased the rate this year. She went by Milana Moon before.

    Both girls have plenty of reviews out there.

  9. #6794

    Jasmine

    Quote Originally Posted by YoungSkeez77  [View Original Post]
    Melissa's hot. I might see Jasmine at that price. She types like she might be ESL, is she Eastern European do you know? A fit, 5 FT tall girl with some titties is exciting.
    According to her p411 she's actually Asian.

  10. #6793
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzilla05  [View Original Post]
    Going to be checking these two out when they get to town.

    Melissa April 19-23.

    https://tryst.link/escort/melissa-kiss

    Sweet Jasmine April 14-16.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sweetjasminexoxo

    Diana Vogue told me about Melissa's eventual visit here back when I saw her, so Melissa could be the same experience as Diana.

    But since she has a P411 I'll see if I can get a bit more of the menu.
    Melissa's hot. I might see Jasmine at that price. She types like she might be ESL, is she Eastern European do you know? A fit, 5 FT tall girl with some titties is exciting.

  11. #6792

    Anita Eros

    https://www.eros.com/missouri/st_lou...6083.htm?cat=1

    Saw this cute, petite Cuban girl. She's worth seeing if you like her look. She's here for the rest of today.

    Her assistant verified me with references quickly and making the appointment was easy. She's in a mid-level hotel. Her english isn't great but she can communicate enough, you'll be able to understand each other. She was pretty into kissing but not so much tongue, good BBBJ. I don't DATY escorts so I couldn't tell you about that. She's petite but has great t and a for her small frame, really nice tits that I think are natural and a nice ass also. She looks just like her pics. I don't like the pic in her ad with the jean shorts, she looks better in the other pics and that's how she looks in real life. IMO she has a cute face and she's pretty easygoing and aims to please. I had MSOG in the 1 HR session. If you like her look she's worth meeting.

  12. #6791

    Planning to see these two

    Going to be checking these two out when they get to town.

    Melissa April 19-23.

    https://tryst.link/escort/melissa-kiss

    Sweet Jasmine April 14-16.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sweetjasminexoxo

    Diana Vogue told me about Melissa's eventual visit here back when I saw her, so Melissa could be the same experience as Diana.

    But since she has a P411 I'll see if I can get a bit more of the menu.

  13. #6790

    She's real

    Yeah, nothing crazy there. The standard 100/150/200 deal.

    Quote Originally Posted by EsGarcea  [View Original Post]
    You remember anything about rates?

  14. #6789
    Quote Originally Posted by HuntingHead  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her twice. Last time in December. Pics are accurate. Everything is covered. I liked her which is why I saw her more than once. I think she moved from the airport area to somewhere in st. Charles now though. Not as convenient for me.
    You remember anything about rates?

  15. #6788

    She's real

    I've seen her twice. Last time in December. Pics are accurate. Everything is covered. I liked her which is why I saw her more than once. I think she moved from the airport area to somewhere in st. Charles now though. Not as convenient for me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey91  [View Original Post]
    https://st-louis.skipthegames.com/fe...y/005724388994

    Reverse image search comes up empty, she sent me a verification video but I just want to see if anybody has any experience before I go further.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape