Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,836 to 20,850 of 41311
-
04-10-21 18:28 #20476Senior Member

Posts: 76Lizzy
Any word one the legitimacy of Lizzy. I want to pull the trigger but after reading reports about her being taken in I'm kinda shook.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...5/222210740836
-
04-10-21 13:00 #20475Senior Member

Posts: 119Ya Favorite Ghost Lacey
I have tried to see this one for awhile, as I have heard good things about her and like her looks (and heard bad things about her mom, LOL).
What I thought were decent comms and a set appointment, I drove our to her seedy incall that was teeming with dudes hanging around 2 pm.
Then this. Really? What a waste of time.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...s/934597487978
-
04-10-21 12:00 #20474Senior Member

Posts: 188Tgtbt
Originally Posted by GhostDaddy
[View Original Post]
I'm very interested, her pics have always caught my eye. Haven't reached out cause I always thought the ad was TGTBT. Please do report back with as much detail as possible. Thanks!
Originally Posted by TkuCoach
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-21 09:37 #20473Senior Member

Posts: 299Following
I've been following this one for some time now and haven't partaken because of no BBBJ. I'd be interested in your experience 😁.
Originally Posted by TkuCoach
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-21 09:33 #20472Senior Member

Posts: 414Candyland
Setting up a dream with this one. Anybody had any feedback on her.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...d/191229955587
-
04-10-21 08:26 #20471Senior Member

Posts: 207Missy
She's posting again she's got pics where she's in a trailer, don't remember name or have a link though but remember seeing post about a month ago.
Originally Posted by GolfPro
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-21 08:11 #20470Senior Member

Posts: 414She's legit. Had a dream with her last year. Easy set up and incall was a private location. You have to sign up and message her through her onlyfans to set up anything these days though.
Originally Posted by JoeDt72
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-21 02:49 #20469Senior Member

Posts: 29Go or no go
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...o/453836140510
Anyone seen this one since the last unflattering review?
-
04-10-21 00:53 #20468Senior Member

Posts: 185Missy?
Anyone remember this Missy from a couple of years ago? I seem to remember good reviews.
-
04-09-21 21:43 #20467Senior Member

Posts: 363I think it's a scam, because I responded to the same number with different pics and got the exact same response. And that ad was not "no GFE".
Originally Posted by Reaper400
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-21 20:07 #20466Senior Member

Posts: 394Meli
Hey guys, I have not seen Meli post in a few days. Anyone hear anything? Had a weird phone call today and I am wondering what is up.
-
04-09-21 20:05 #20465Senior Member

Posts: 72Suspicious
Drove on Youngerman today and all of the hotels had at least two cop cars in them with the exits blocked off. (Mo6 and QI) When I was on the Northside by airport last week, same story. (TL and AI) Be careful!
-
04-09-21 18:59 #20464Senior Member

Posts: 690Saw Her A Few Months Ago. Very old and tiny tits TITS
Saw her last December, was. 40 for BBBJ CIM. Didn't swallow but took whole load. Then said for 40 more I could have BBFS, but I said no. She had no smell, no scabs.
Originally Posted by NotWhatiItSeems
[View Original Post]
But will not repeat. Why? Those pics of her are like 30 years ago! Yep, probably 30 years ago! She is old, and her tits have wasted away to nothing!
But, she is nice and. 40 for BBBJ CIM is great. However, she is just too old for me to get excited over. But, if you like a low cost BBBJ then try her.
-
04-09-21 13:56 #20463Senior Member

Posts: 170Danna
Saw this Latina cute and petite typical clean and responded quickly. So that's where it ends no BJ of any kind. She grabbed condom lube and hopped on top but didn't move or go up and down it was like she didn't want any motion. I said fuck this so I put her on her back and pounded the fuck out of her until I came. She tried controlling the movement with her legs and just pissed me off. Just annoying as fuck. Waste of money and time.
https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/1792873
-
04-09-21 13:47 #20462Senior Member

Posts: 170Is this one good? Thanks In advance











Reply With Quote





